PDA

View Full Version : Idea's for the game updates

MystifiedTiger
06-14-2014, 03:21 PM
(1) A market place where players can buy & sell their glads for either silver or gold to other players not the silly ludas method of current send your slave & hard earned wins & countless hours finding the best perks to the mine...yeah great idea....REALLY?

(2) Being able to either sell or give away unneeded or unwanted perks like the ability to give under lev50 glads all or some of our fame boost perks what use are they at lev50?

(3)some alternative to fame for winning at lev 50 because its useless

(4)a change in daily challenges because its the same everyday & most of the time there isnt a community boss fight to do so why have that on the daily challenges when you can only do this a few days over the month.

(5)adding the community bosses into the game if they are defeated would be a real nice touch just to add some fresh air to a stale game.

(6)putting the legends including gannicus,ashur & agron back in the game after they have been defeated 6 times would be a nice touch

Anybody else got any idea's for this game feel free to add hopefully the guys at kung fu factory will listen....im not holding my breath but its gotta be better than saying nothing!
theres lots of other things id like to see changed in this game but its all been said before like lag,servers,dashboarders ETC ETC

Come guys at kung fu factory & ubisoft sort it out once & for all spartacus has huge potential to be a truely great game but you continue to just let it slide & slide ubisoft never have this much problems with its other games so why this game? cus they know its better than most of there stagnant games that i stopped buying yearly like assassins creed

VANDAMAG3
06-14-2014, 11:54 PM
I agree about the fame boosts for level 50s I've been capped out with 99 Fame Boosts because of these past 2 tournaments.

AK47MIK
06-15-2014, 05:29 PM
I wish Spartacus Legends would stop adding perks armour and weapons which are making the game more akin to mortal kombat, why instead of adding more and more stuff that is causing the game to run worse and worse dont you address the running problems and fluidity of the game play all the things fans who have played since the start have been asking for. Making the game bigger without addressing those issues is as useful as boobs on a man. That said some great idea;s from the guys who have posted them

MystifiedTiger
06-17-2014, 12:36 PM
i like the idea of new perks & weapons but they should leave them in the game so everybody can get them not just include them for a limited time only then take them away but yes i agree they need to address the server & lag problem it is the utmost urgency & i know were all sick of being told they are aware of this problem & are looking into it....(quote Barca) "once again p*ss finds way to mouth" lol.the servers are getting really stupid now i was trying to log in for 15 mins last night & same most nights.im not sure how the hell they keep making the game worse after nearly a year from release this should not be an issue but its gone from issue to a major plague.

EvilPixieGrrr
06-24-2014, 05:24 PM
Thanks for your suggestions, I'll be sure to send them up to the team!

MystifiedTiger
06-25-2014, 01:39 PM
thanks pixie:D

icpfan76
07-04-2014, 01:28 PM
i've been playing this game since before the tournys even started and i will say some of these ideas are pretty good i try helping out the low lvl guys alot by just letting them beat me in wage match so the idea of giving them my fame boosts is great as well as something other than fame when you win for lvl 50's i've been a 50 for over a year something else that would be good would be to give us something for us to use our silver on i have over 20 million and it is more or less useless or how about creating a new fighting style like a battle axe or something or a fighter with maces some kind of new gladiater to use would really peek a lot of long time players interest..........are you kidding me a new fighter to learn would be AWESOME

freewaythunder
07-04-2014, 08:32 PM
True. I was hoping they would add donar as the next legend and introduce the battle axe. That would be cool.

MystifiedTiger
07-14-2014, 11:28 AM
id like to see a new fight style on here to but in theory an axe class would be no different to the hammer it would work in the same manner due to the fight style the only difference would be a redrawn hammer or for a mace it would only end up being like the sword & sheild glads.the net & spear would be intresting but it would take a lot of making new animations but it would nice to see some new styles being thrown in.maybe dual hand axes they could work like a mix between dual swords & daggers with the combo's theyre small quite light & easy to manuver a morning star & sheild glad could be intresting nothing quite like cracking bones with a big spikey ball & chain even though i dont recall seeing a gladiator of these types in the series it wouldnt matter theres already the inconsistancies in the game like crixus using two handed sword caberus the cbf used sword & sheild in the series it was a spear.

there needs to be something more to do in the legends mode after you complete it for the 6th time cus during the no tourament period there isnt many players online & the bots that are left to fight are bland & just plain boring to fight maybe readding the legends & sub bosses back into the game everytime its completed.

ubisoft need to either make it double fame week instead of week end or stop being so tight with how often the shroud perk falls.

make all of the gear missed from the tournys & CBF's available to purchase in the game.

i agree with icpfan76 ive got over 17,000,000 silver & theres nothing to spend it on even after a really bad night suffering a lot of losses i seem to end up with more silver than i started the night with so increasing the amount of gear we can buy that we didnt earn in tourneys & CBF's would make perfect sense the players lucky enough to get them won them for free where is the harm in making them available to purchase with gold & silver for the rest of us?

freewaythunder
07-15-2014, 04:24 PM
I would like to see additional points awarded for heart for gladiators that stick out a match instead of quitting. There are clearly alot of quitters according to the Facebook page. Perhaps awarding players who finish with a couple extra points would encourage them to stick it out. Won't solve all but may help.

MystifiedTiger
07-16-2014, 12:06 PM
now thats a great idea freeway.it would'nt of stopped that shamefull dashboarder that dashed me last night with his precious gannicus almost lost lol but yeah it certainly would make a few players stick around.

Smobu
07-18-2014, 04:32 PM
Still hoping for female gladiators in the future, also expands the roster on new possible legend characters.
And also hoping it will pass on to ps4 or else it might die quickly in the upcoming months with some good games coming to ps4

Dalivus
08-16-2014, 07:46 PM
You know, I had an awesome fight with this guy the other day; I mean really great, and I took the win but all I really wanted to do was spare this guy. he was a much lower level and he fought like a master. To quote the Princess Bride "I'd as soon destroy a stain glass window as to kill a master like you" but, even though all i did was taunt I know his gladiator died. I'd love an option to spare a great fighter; a show of respect between gladiators. Unlikely, right?

Enigma_B_
08-19-2014, 04:08 AM
Updates would be nice. Especially to stop spammers and dashboarders. Also, selfishly, to get rid of MoA, Agrons Rage and Shroud Perks as you don't stand a chance against people perked out with them..

However, what i'd really like to see is an Offline Spartacus Console game with better overall production. If I may slightly hijack, i'm contacting Kung Fu Factory about that very thing and sending them some ideas on the matter, gameplay and whatnot. I've posted the initial e-mail I sent them in Off-topic discussions. I could use some additional input to fill it out and make it more streamlined. I think if we get a well planned enough idea with enough people backing it, they may take it seriously.

Dalivus
08-22-2014, 05:24 PM
I think there needs to be a way to 'Free' a Gladiator for a Fame bonus.

Dalivus
08-22-2014, 05:25 PM
I fully support your idea. I would LOVE to see a full release that wasn't FTP or supported with microtransactions.

Updates would be nice. Especially to stop spammers and dashboarders. Also, selfishly, to get rid of MoA, Agrons Rage and Shroud Perks as you don't stand a chance against people perked out with them..

However, what i'd really like to see is an Offline Spartacus Console game with better overall production. If I may slightly hijack, i'm contacting Kung Fu Factory about that very thing and sending them some ideas on the matter, gameplay and whatnot. I've posted the initial e-mail I sent them in Off-topic discussions. I could use some additional input to fill it out and make it more streamlined. I think if we get a well planned enough idea with enough people backing it, they may take it seriously.

IndioMaduro
08-26-2014, 08:55 PM
1. I know this may get some hate but - Female gladiators. Why not, they're in the series. Would give a different spin to buying gladiators (especially different armor, weapons, perks etc. for them)

2. Create at least 3-5 new arenas that must be unlocked after you reach a certain level (say level 50, 60, 70, 80). This way only high level glads will face each other there (no more complaining from lower fame level people.

3. Bring back some of the retired weapons/armor/helmets from time to time. - you already do this but a bit more often is great!

THANKS

Smobu
08-27-2014, 04:28 PM
1. I know this may get some hate but - Female gladiators. Why not, they're in the series. Would give a different spin to buying gladiators (especially different armor, weapons, perks etc. for them)

I heard they were also in the facebook spartacus game before this one was released so the idea prolly was there, just never implemented.

Dalivus
08-27-2014, 05:46 PM
i've been playing this game since before the tournys even started and i will say some of these ideas are pretty good i try helping out the low lvl guys alot by just letting them beat me in wage match so the idea of giving them my fame boosts is great as well as something other than fame when you win for lvl 50's i've been a 50 for over a year something else that would be good would be to give us something for us to use our silver on i have over 20 million and it is more or less useless or how about creating a new fighting style like a battle axe or something or a fighter with maces some kind of new gladiater to use would really peek a lot of long time players interest..........are you kidding me a new fighter to learn would be AWESOME

I know you! We fought not long ago. You were the level 50 who kept allowing me a fighting chance even though you outclassed my guy by over 200 points. You're cool, brother. So many of your fellow 50s just slaughter with impudence. Even though your perks and equipment meant I never really had a chance you at least didn't just outright destroy me. I appreciate that.

cubeline
08-27-2014, 06:00 PM
this game have almost 1 year and i dont see many changes.... UbiSoft wants money for stuff in bank but i dont see anything new....

still missing
practic mode
2 players on 1 screen
more weapons
more opponets AI
more armors
more gladiators

any one play in this game online?

Dalivus
08-28-2014, 01:25 PM
any one play in this game online?

Clearly we still do. I'd love to have some changes and the updates you mention, but I still log in and fight every day.

IndioMaduro
09-02-2014, 08:48 PM
Sorry if these were previously posted - but I didn't see any

EASY Add ons:

1. I'd like to see at least 4 more executions per fighter (2 silver - 2 gold) and lower the price for the gold executions so we can purchase them more often.

2. Make it so you can wager with anyone via online (just like in the Tournament). Not all my friends want to wager when I do (perk hunting etc.) - so why not add excitement and wager with anyone online. Also increase the wager amounts (selectable wager amounts between from 500 up to $5,000)

3. Increase the # of daily wagers to 10 and 15 and reward with gold appropriately (just like the "win 15 matches" daily goal)

4. Allow for multiple invites for wagers (at least 3 or 5)

Let me know ya thoughts fellas...ladies

Any PS3ers can add me for wagers IndioMaduro

ALIENC0C0PUFFS
09-05-2014, 01:24 AM
If they ever decide to update the game again, the MoA and Agron's Rage perks need to be taken out all together. The Shrouds arent anything that actually alters the game at all, just simply a bonus stat to health,defense, and damage. The other special perks are WAY TOO overpowered. 3 perks in 1? That isn't fair in any way. Nothing like playing 50s who have MoA 3 and 2 and Agron's rage 3 and 2 while i have just 1 MoA. THE GAME IS RUINED!!!