PDA

View Full Version : Kung Fu

sekhiyosef2
06-14-2014, 01:18 PM
AC for sure was my N.1 game for 5 years already, And not also me, it's famous and people loves it world wide. We have seen great moves and great fights and stories all over the AC series.
Now the next thing that I would like to see in Assassin's Creed's next game is an Asian character from china, that uses his FISTS for fighting (Kung Fu) and not only fists,
Asian Kung Fu or Martial Arts uses great weapons that haven't yet appeared on Assassin's Creed.
Besides we all know that china has a really great history and stories, and also they have lots of kung fu clans.
And an extra option if it's possible, I would love to have a game that has longer story, I used to finish all of AC games in less than a week. So yeah a longer story and more quests to do is a good option too.

I really wish to see an assassin that uses his kung fu and his supreme weapons for fights. Hope an Admin or someone from the game developers will see this Thread and likes the idea of it.

Thanks all for reading, have a nice day.

AherasSTRG
06-14-2014, 11:28 PM
Try making the same thread in the console section. The PC section is more or all dead, when people are not whinning about their performance issues or their lost saved games.