PDA

View Full Version : A Question about AC: Unity Co op

mike1234flynn
06-13-2014, 11:25 PM
Hey guys this is my first time on this forum and i just wanted to confirm something. If i was playing co op with a friend and he changed his outfit, on my screen would HIS outfit change, or will it still be a preset character? (Like the assassin's from the cinematic trailer) Sorta like the multiplayer on watch dogs, you are Aiden and everyone else is a random civilian, even though they are also Aiden. If i change my guys looks and it stays the same for other players then that will totally suck?

JustPlainQuirky
06-13-2014, 11:27 PM
Welcome to the forums.

I think it's been confirmed the outfits change. You will see HIS outfit. Only his face would be different.

m4r-k7
06-13-2014, 11:28 PM
Hey guys this is my first time on this forum and i just wanted to confirm something. If i was playing co op with a friend and he changed his outfit, on my screen would HIS outfit change, or will it still be a preset character? (Like the assassin's from the cinematic trailer) Sorta like the multiplayer on watch dogs, you are Aiden and everyone else is a random civilian, even though they are also Aiden. If i change my guys looks and it stays the same for other players then that will totally suck?

The outfit you see will be the one that they customized themselves. For example, with you when you customize your outfit, they will see your personalised outfit but your face will be a randomized face, rather than Arno's

mike1234flynn
06-13-2014, 11:40 PM
That's cool! Thanks for the replies.

Dome500
06-14-2014, 05:39 PM
I agree, it's pretty cool. That way your are basically different people but could wear the same outfits if you wanted.
Your character will be yours alone, only the face will look different.