PDA

View Full Version : R6 siege feedback :)

twinspectre
06-13-2014, 03:33 PM
also this is my feedback and i hope you'll take in consideration :D

1. no AimAssist on Consoles (so we can play with our skill ,and not being handholded)
2. no Handholding
3. no RegenHealth
4. Realistic Recoil
5. Realistic Bullet Damage
6. and please get rid of the Yellow Diamond that tells me where the Hostage is (this is a Squad Based Tactical Shooter)
http://i58.tinypic.com/2hzn21v.jpg
7. Realistic Damage
8.No Weapons Customization cough*CodBF*cough
R6 is the father of Squad based tactical shooter and don't make this game a Casual Fest

Make the best Realistic Experience ever ;)

i hope you guys will Listen Me :cool:

p.s don't ruin this game , since R6 is the Father of Squad Based Tactical Shooters

DarkSynopsis
06-13-2014, 04:02 PM
The Yellow Diamond only shows up when someone has spotted the Hostage, in the case of the Screenshot one of the Cameras spotted her before the match starts, later on in the match when the Hostage is taken from Raven Team it no longer shows up again till a Camera is used again.

twinspectre
06-13-2014, 04:06 PM
The Yellow Diamond only shows up when someone has spotted the Hostage, in the case of the Screenshot one of the Cameras spotted her before the match starts, later on in the match when the Hostage is taken from Raven Team it no longer shows up again till a Camera is used again.

in Raven Shield there's no Diamond

i would like the oldschool experience back without all these things

twinspectre
06-13-2014, 04:15 PM

i'm afraid , that people will abuse of the camera (diamond) , because where's the yellow diamond there's always an enemy and it ruins the tactical aspect..

i want the game to be more like this
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gkj_menYcGk

i'm cool with the camera if it is without the spotting system

Dome500
06-13-2014, 11:13 PM
Agree on everything except "No weapons customization".
What the hell? I want a Gunsmith-like thing.

Anyway, aside from that good points.

Btw. another piece of feedback here:

1. Please remove the "enemies found the hostage" message, it makes things boring if you magically know that they found the hostage.
2. We need R6 uniforms for other modes
3. I hope for a few bigger (but similarly urban) maps, especially in Terrorist Hunt and modes such as this it was always cool to have big maps with lots of ways and opportunities to get the bad guys.
4. Spawn Points should not be within the sight or reach of the Enemies. Spawn Points are supposed to be save points. In all modes.

odi0n2009
06-14-2014, 01:14 AM
Good work fellas! You guys have basically spoken for me.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
06-14-2014, 12:18 PM
Thank You for your feedback.

QAOSbringer
06-14-2014, 02:55 PM
8.No Weapons Customization cough*CodBF*cough

I hope there will be Weapons Customization.
OK, I don't want things like "+2 Silencers vs +3 Silencers", but a simple customization system would be awesome.
Choosing silencer, scope or flashlight before combat would be very useful for the tactics.

twinspectre
06-15-2014, 02:04 AM
I hope there will be Weapons Customization.
OK, I don't want things like "+2 Silencers vs +3 Silencers", but a simple customization system would be awesome.
Choosing silencer, scope or flashlight before combat would be very useful for the tactics.

Weapon Customization like RavenShield would be PERFECT :D

mattyxb
06-15-2014, 03:33 AM
keep the character customization. That is one of the best parts of rainbow!

mattyxb
06-15-2014, 03:55 AM
also im really hoping there's faster paced game modes with re spawns

Dome500
06-15-2014, 04:34 PM
also im really hoping there's faster paced game modes with re spawns

Nah, I don't know.
R6 is a tactical shooter (or supposed to be one).
We don't need a faster mode than the hostage rescue, that one is already fast enough.
As for the respawns, I hope we have respawns but live-limits in some modes. Just makes the stakes higher and the lives more valuable.
Encourages you to be tactical instead of quick-trigger-finger-CoD-style.

mattyxb
06-15-2014, 09:27 PM
Nah, I don't know.
R6 is a tactical shooter (or supposed to be one).
We don't need a faster mode than the hostage rescue, that one is already fast enough.
As for the respawns, I hope we have respawns but live-limits in some modes. Just makes the stakes higher and the lives more valuable.
Encourages you to be tactical instead of quick-trigger-finger-CoD-style.

lol really?? if you think this is fast paced you are 100% a camper. We need competitive game modes with faster movement (run and gun) that gets rid of campers. Like retrieval or conquest in the last ones. This looked good for sure, but there should be other faster paced game modes. If this is the only game mode, they will lose a lot of people

Pest_AWC
06-16-2014, 03:01 PM
lol really?? if you think this is fast paced you are 100% a camper. We need competitive game modes with faster movement (run and gun) that gets rid of campers. Like retrieval or conquest in the last ones. This looked good for sure, but there should be other faster paced game modes. If this is the only game mode, they will lose a lot of people

Nope...we don't need faster game modes with run n gun. There are tons of those games. Why would a game series with a reputation (prior to Vegas) of strategy, no respawns, and the tension of knowing the consequences of being stupid want to try to be like COD and Battlefield?

That would be like Mario Kart coming out with a realistic racing sim...wrong audience...

Tobothy
06-16-2014, 03:45 PM
Nope...we don't need faster game modes with run n gun. There are tons of those games. Why would a game series with a reputation (prior to Vegas) of strategy, no respawns, and the tension of knowing the consequences of being stupid want to try to be like COD and Battlefield?

That would be like Mario Kart coming out with a realistic racing sim...wrong audience...

Exactly this. If you want more run and gun stuff then go play games that are meant for that. I don't mind more fast paced games like Titanfall, because Titanfall is meant to be that way. Rainbow Six isn't supposed to be that way. Simple as that.

mattyxb
06-16-2014, 05:53 PM
Exactly this. If you want more run and gun stuff then go play games that are meant for that. I don't mind more fast paced games like Titanfall, because Titanfall is meant to be that way. Rainbow Six isn't supposed to be that way. Simple as that.

look at both rianbow six vegas'. Run n gun yet it was unique. It wasnt like cod, we need this to be like that. Im ok with game modes that have no re spawns, but it would be very dumb on their part to make it only no re spawn game modes. They will be making game modes with re spawns because they want this game to get on the MLG circuit and it wont if theres only no respawn game modes. Kids like you guys are noobs that camp in corners lol, what a joke. They said this game was for a wide variety audience which again means there will be other game modes with re spawns.

Dome500
06-16-2014, 10:49 PM
Rainbow Six Vegas =/= Rainbow Six Core Experience.

Kids like you guys are noobs that camp in corners lol,

That comment alone tells us a lot about the level of maturity you have....

MUNKEE HAMMER
06-19-2014, 10:34 PM
I think the pace of the game looks fine. Too many games have people sprinting and jumping around the map. The pace of Rainbow encourages more tactical play. However I too really enjoyed playing Retrieval. I love the no spawn modes but have always found Retrieval to be great fun. Yes you can respawn but the gameplay is still tactical, switching between attacking and defending.

But keep the indicators out of the game. Having something telling you where the objective is ruin's opportunities to out-think your opponent.

Basically the more game modes the better. I don't think any other games have had a more enjoyable capture the flag mode (Retrieval) than Rainbow. Having both teams fighting to score with one flag/canister forces both sides to work well as a team to both attack and defend to win.

Vibrant_Viper
06-22-2014, 04:19 PM
What I'm most afraid of atm is that the developers makes the game MORE fast and COD like. With MORE casual elements.

The current direction (From what we have seen) looks like a reasonable blend of realism (RSRVS) and casual element (Prob. a need from an investment point of view (You want to capture a large audience because it means more $$$)).

I'm fine with the, at the moment much more than in the old RSRVS, casual gameplay, but only as long as we can have a hardcore setting OR a serversided customization (Server can turn on/off hud elements, choose dmg model scaling etc.)

Laz-R
06-25-2014, 12:26 AM
HI,

I'm a policeman, in a Elite squad.

I'll hope R6 Siege will be realist, with a real mode VIP, with handcuffs, the choice of entrances, with 2 groups.... With a real sniper, so far, to be realistic.

The real game, most realist, was SWAT4. A real pleasure, with stress for VIP, with stress for member of unit hidden in a room, waiting reinforcement...

If you'll give it to players like me, my community will be grateful to you!

http://static.ladepeche.fr/content/media/image/zoom/2010/08/11/photo-1281535905980-1-0.jpg

Hope!

twinspectre
07-23-2014, 05:06 PM
Fast paced run and gun will kill Rainbow Six

Rainbow Six must be Rainbow Six

Forbidder
07-24-2014, 11:33 AM
Not everyone will agree but I wish it would be closer to rogue spear. Rogue Spear was the best of all worlds. You could run n gun and you could also camp and it would be totally viable.

I also think it should stay true to the old rainbow six method of being brutal. Shot in the head, you're dead. Shot in the leg and you're gimped.. but regardless it was hard to survive 3 shots from almost any gun(yeah I know, sometimes people survive with like 10 shots) but it made every fire fight so intense because your life mattered and your accuracy mattered.

Sigh... I miss xl2k,cl,xgn, and the other 30 ladders lol.

Dome500
07-24-2014, 05:43 PM
I also think it should stay true to the old rainbow six method of being brutal. Shot in the head, you're dead. Shot in the leg and you're gimped..

Yeah, that's what I want from shooters since years.
If R6 Siege is the first game to do that and of course honor the R6 name then I will definitely get it.

pennst
07-25-2014, 06:31 AM

If they have the sprint button like they did in vegas 2 I'm for it otherwise go play call of duty which isn't about skill, running, pointing and shooting is not skill.

GhostLeader-
08-12-2014, 02:03 PM
I have a suggestion for UBI!

1-) Don't disrespect and disown the PC community like what you did to the GR:FS community! You totally desserted them with your nonsense "Contact Technical Support" crap and just plain ignored them. Your support team for GR:FS didn't do their damn job & I hope the R6 Siege dev team isn't anything like this.

2-) Answer questions that the PC community has promptly. After GR:FS was released you had our money so you said " @#%$ you" and forgot all about us.

3-) Have dedicated servers unlike what you did in GR:FS with the crappy P2P system.

4-) Have the ability to change your name anytime in UPlay or better yet don't use UPLAY at all!

5-) Take away the reviving & health system. That is just plain stupid imo. Have you not learned anything from the GR:FS community? We don't want it! plain and simple. It takes away from the realism and tactical edge of what a R6 game is suppose to be.

Bottom line Ubisoft...You @#%$ up this time like you did on GR:FS I will never buy any of your games ever for Console or PC or any other game system ever again! You need to support this community better than you have been. This is your last chance for redemption here & I am sure most of the GR:FS community reading this here will agree. So Smarten up! We are your customers & we spend our hard earned money on these games so quit being so greedy & support this game properly from the start when it releases!

MODS PLEASE ASSURE ME THAT YOU WILL SEND THIS TO THE RIGHT DEPARTMENT..IT NEEDS TO BE SEEN BY THE DEVS!

RedKnight5
08-12-2014, 03:14 PM
Quote: GhostLeader- (http://forums.ubi.com/member.php/1539113-GhostLeader) : "I have a suggestion for UBI!"

Agreed. It might be best to have the RB6 Forums broken into two unique Boards. The PC players and the Console players. So the PC suggestions don't get lost in the general console boards. This is how other gaming Forum sites do this. IMO

I don't think you have to break down the xBox1 and PS4 players.

Pest_AWC
08-12-2014, 04:07 PM
Quote: GhostLeader- (http://forums.ubi.com/member.php/1539113-GhostLeader) : "I have a suggestion for UBI!"

Agreed. It might be best to have the RB6 Forums broken into two unique Boards. The PC players and the Console players. So the PC suggestions don't get lost in the general console boards. This is how other gaming Forum sites do this. IMO

I don't think you have to break down the xBox1 and PS4 players.

While they may do this if there are enough differences, as a PC player I actually hope they don't. The PC sales are such a lower percentage that the PC forums will just get ignored again like we did with Vegas and Vegas 2. Do you remember the 3rd patch for Vegas 2 that finally added a HARDCORE mode? Well, it only worked for one round on the PC and they NEVER fixed it. Thanks for nothing on that one UBI Montreal.

Dome500
08-14-2014, 05:14 PM
I disagree. I think the only difference really between PC and Consoles in this regard should be the actual controls (k&m VS controller), aside from that the gameplay should be relatively the same.
The only thing I'd say that should definitely NOT be part of the PC version is auto-aim and negative mouse acceleration. Aside from that I do not see any requests being different comparing PC and Consoles.

GhostLeader-
08-15-2014, 11:00 AM
I disagree. I think the only difference really between PC and Consoles in this regard should be the actual controls (k&m VS controller), aside from that the gameplay should be relatively the same.
The only thing I'd say that should definitely NOT be part of the PC version is auto-aim and negative mouse acceleration. Aside from that I do not see any requests being different comparing PC and Consoles.

There can be big differences in graphics compared to PC and console versions dude. I know the PC community will be pissed off a bunch if they downgrade the graphics to current console grade graphics because the systems can't handle it. take "The Division" for example ,they have already downgraded the graphics on console. You have to understand that everything Ubisoft shows at E3 conferences are always shown on high grade PC's . I think many people get deceived because you see they use console controllers at those conferences but they are nothing more than console controllers hooked up to a Desktop PC thus giving a better show off of the graphics.

Bottom line: Huge difference between graphic fidelity on different systems.

GhostLeader-
08-15-2014, 11:36 AM
What is this? No response from a mod to forward my concerning suggestions to the dev team? You not responding to my letter I wrote above are very concerning. I asked you personally to assure me that my comment has been delivered to the devs & no confirmation yet?! It already looks like you are going down the same road as GR:FS did by ignoring your community. I told you, you @#%$ up this and I will never buy a game from you again regardless of what system your future games come out on. Support your community!

Dome500
08-15-2014, 10:29 PM
There can be big differences in graphics compared to PC and console versions dude. I know the PC community will be pissed off a bunch if they downgrade the graphics to current console grade graphics because the systems can't handle it. take "The Division" for example ,they have already downgraded the graphics on console. You have to understand that everything Ubisoft shows at E3 conferences are always shown on high grade PC's . I think many people get deceived because you see they use console controllers at those conferences but they are nothing more than console controllers hooked up to a Desktop PC thus giving a better show off of the graphics.

Bottom line: Huge difference between graphic fidelity on different systems.

Yeah the snobs will be pissed, but every hardcore R6 fan knows that gameplay > graphics.

Anyway, yes there can be graphical differences, but normally this is a job of a separate team, and aside from the TECHNICAL things - like I said - there is not much difference.
Also why should they downgrade it? It's next gen only.

UbiDuchess
08-15-2014, 11:02 PM
Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know that we're seeing and passing on your feedback! Thanks for your participation!

bbal195
08-16-2014, 04:33 PM
There should be auto commands assigned to controller like ''putting charge'' ''throwing flasbang'' etc. for players without mics so they can report whatever they are doing and communicate with the team with auto commands. On pc, keyboard can be used for comm but commands are definately needed especially on consoles.

GhostLeader-
08-20-2014, 05:47 PM
Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know that we're seeing and passing on your feedback! Thanks for your participation!

Yeah right.. This is what you guys said in GR:FS PC and look at it now!.. I will believe it when I see it!

GhostLeader-
08-20-2014, 05:54 PM
Also why should they downgrade it? It's next gen only.

Have you not seen what they did to Watchdogs? That was next Gen. What you saw at the E3 for R6 Siege was on a PC and it will look nothing like that even on next gen console.

Shadow_Raid
08-21-2014, 09:36 PM
I agree... I want the father of tactical S.W.A.T. style games to come back. All i want is terrorist hunt and if possible gunsmith if not just what was in Rainbow Six 3 or Vegas (in terms of weapons). I could care less about custom outfits like in Vegas... that was cool but the Vegas series was a cover shooter not a tactical shooter.:):):):):cool::p

Brodie39
08-22-2014, 08:16 PM
Terrorist Hunt for sure! Wha'ts wrong with the cover system from Vegas? I loved the cover system and haven't found many games that have used it since Vegas 1&2. Please include Terrorist Hunt and bring back the cover system.

lamcho00
08-25-2014, 07:52 AM
The game looks good as it is now, but here are some suggestions how to make the game even better.

1. Realistic hardcore mode. The guys from the hardcore mode thread (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/891206-Hardcore-Mode-DESPERATELY-NEEDED!-R6-Seige-is-full-of-casual-gamer-crutches-%28) have a good point. I just like to suggest how to go about it. I think it would be best if there is an option to customize the server settings. For example, every mode could be represented by a letter, and denoting a + or - sign in front of it would either enable or disable the mode. Much like:
+F - friendly fire enabled.
-h - newbie help tips disabled.
-H - HUD disabled.
-R - player revival disabled.
And so on...
Also these letters could serve as a server description so you could find the best suitable game for you. The hardcore mode is a must, everyone who has played Metro 2033 on it's hardest difficulty would understand. Though that kind of difficulty is not for everyone. That's the reason I think it should be optional, if implemented in a similar manner to what I've suggested it would also allow for a customization as well as gradually increasing the difficulty slope.
I just like to add that when reloading, you get a completely new clip so the few bullets that you didn't fire should be lost with the old clip. Also hiding the kill confirmation would lead to completely new tactics, like dropping your weapon, laying prone and imitating being dead, as well as confirming deaths by shooting at the dead bodies a few extra bullets just to make sure they stay down. Hiding the bullet count from the menu would also make it more realistic, having to hide and drop down the clip to check how much bullets are left would make you think a bit more before shooting through each wall. Also when a hostage is escorted by e terrorist she's usually held standing and in front of the terrorist as a shield, while when escorted by the spec ops the hostage is usually held to the left crouching with head down and steered with the left hand.

2. Damage, bullet penetration and trajectory. It would be nice if we had a somewhat realistic player damage. For example when you get shot in the leg you should move slower, when you get shot in the arm you shouldn't be able to shoot as accurately as before, if you get shot in the head you should fall instantly (depending on the caliber and the gun ,I've read that some 9mm pistols can't penetrate the scull at certain distances) and if you get shot multiple times you should leave a blood trail and eventually die due to blood loss. No more 1 hp team ace, or at least the realistic damage should be optional. Also if you get shot in the gun you shouldn't take damage but your aim should be thrown off and there should be a chance that your gun will be jammed or have a higher chance of jamming. It would be nice if there was a visual way to assess the amount of damage someone has taken. For example if a terrorist was hit in the arm, his sleeve should get bloody indicating poor accuracy. This information could then be used in deciding how to breach the room. But don't get the violence to the SoF2 level, dismembering someone with a shotgun is not fun for prolonged play.
Bullets should follow accurate physical trajectories and not be visible when fired (unless they are tracer rounds). This would make the sniper team work a bit more difficult and prevent his shots from compromising his position. Also sniper rifles don't really make use of laser dots, so it should be optional. When shooting through a wall a bullet that penetrates should deflect to a random direction from the point of impact. Also the destruction of the walls in the demo seemed a bit too much for a 9mm SMG. It would be good if there is some option to control the amount of destruction. For example, for a hole to appear in the wall, you should shoot multiple rounds.
I don't know what kind of maps you are aiming for. But in case you get to do some larger maps, please consider emulating some random wind direction. This should be done to avoid throwing impossible grenades (as in CS:GO).

3. LAN games, high fps servers. Since this is a multiplayer only game, there should be a possibility to host low latency LAN games (at least on PC). There should also be an option to control the rate at which the server and the client work. This would help the game become more competitive. Nobody likes it when you shoot at the enemy and the hits are not registering. Even more for LAN servers it would be great if there is an option to make the clients detect hits locally. Since it's LAN and the computers are close apart cheating shouldn't be an issue. Though pixel point accuracy should be done the correct way, for example the outer most pixels shouldn't register as full damage, cause it's just grazing the skin. Also the movement shouldn't feel clumsy, should be predictable and transitions between movement animations should be fluid (from what I saw in the demo, you've got that covered, I just had to mention it because it is an important part of the gameplay).
The client should be to sustain ~100fps even if everyone is shooting at the same time and in the same room. FPS drops can be felt in reduced mouse sensitivity or negative acceleration, this can be game breaking for an FPS game.

4. Different gameplay scenarios. It would be nice if there are more gameplay modes. For example a deathmatch map before a ranked game would get you warmed up. It would also be nice if there are plant and defuse scenarios or escort the VIP or bank robbery. Basically any scenario that may require a spec ops team.

5. Extra stuff. It would be nice if there is some sort of character customization. I'm not talking about an RPG type character stats the way R6 Raven Shield operatives were. But some visual customization, for example displaying your country's flag at the shoulder patch or picking a face and gender. Customizing the guns with skins and tactical mods would be nice too. A lot of people play for achievements too.

Dome500
08-31-2014, 11:22 PM
Have you not seen what they did to Watchdogs? That was next Gen. What you saw at the E3 for R6 Siege was on a PC and it will look nothing like that even on next gen console.

Watch Dogs was cross-gen. Means they also had to make the same game for last generation.
Yes, it was next gen, but it wasn't "true" next gen.

Non the less I hope they don't repeat strengthening their reputation of making extremely bad PC ports.... If you know what I mean.

Wha'ts wrong with the cover system from Vegas?

It's 3rd person. Just leave it out there.

@lamcho00 => +1000

twinspectre
09-15-2014, 08:55 PM
i don't want Hardcore mode like Battlefield , with Hardcore i mean just like older Rainbow Six gameplay
i think isn't hard to understand ,but most people are demanding a Battlefield like Experience (hardcore mode)

Hullyy
09-17-2014, 06:33 AM
Watch Dogs was cross-gen. Means they also had to make the same game for last generation.
Yes, it was next gen, but it wasn't "true" next gen.

Non the less I hope they don't repeat strengthening their reputation of making extremely bad PC ports.... If you know what I mean.

Not to mention Watch Dogs was a huge open world game, where as Siege looks tiny by comparison.

RobertTopham
09-18-2014, 12:16 AM
also this is my feedback and i hope you'll take in consideration :D

1. no AimAssist on Consoles (so we can play with our skill ,and not being handholded)
4. Realistic Recoil
6. and please get rid of the Yellow Diamond that tells me where the Hostage is (this is a Squad Based Tactical Shooter)

I definitely agree twinspectre on the aim assist you need to be able to have that turned off.. also agree on the recoil realisticness, maybe they already no where the
hostage is?

M_F_Z
09-19-2014, 01:52 AM
I definitely agree twinspectre on the aim assist you need to be able to have that turned off.. also agree on the recoil realisticness, maybe they already no where the
hostage is?

I play games like this on my PC without a gamepad, but don't they incorporate the aim assist for a reason when the player is using a gamepad ? I mean.. using the right thumbstick to move aiming very fast while maintaining accuracy seems impossible to me without some kind of assist. They probably see it the same way. I don't like it either though.

Wystri
10-13-2015, 02:10 AM
Pros:

Like the class customization and differences in weapon choices
Like the speech throughout the game from AI and others
Good damage ratio, feels more realistic than most games

Wishes:

A few larger maps would be a plus for variety of tactical methods
Also do not like the alert when defending that a person is out of the zone, should be able to go anywhere without the alert
Would like to hear additional lines of dialogue between AI & players (although it is one of my really good points)
If player hasn't moved out of the start zone after 3 minutes, they are auto-killed to speed things up for the defenders with AFKs

Cons:

Slightly repetitive due to placing of goal restrictions (larger maps would fix)
Lack of variety against AI, having two more subclasses of behaviors for each set of guys would be great so it is not predictable
A little more realistic recoil and feeling of it

All in all a solid game, good concept, and well designed so far!!

EASIIChrono
10-19-2015, 01:30 AM
As already mentioned by others here, I also agree to “R6 is a tactical shooter”.
Im always happy, when Aiming-skills are not dominating the Gameplay!
So older/slower Players can still win by tactics and continue playing for a longer time. also cause you'r realy playing as TEAM

I’ve Played RainbowSix Ravenshield for Years… till one year ago. every shooter-newbie I've met loved the posibility of slower gaming.

Unfortunately not every Player (of a random Team) on consoles have a Headset.. Adding the possibility of sending textmessanges (with keyboard) could increase the Gameplay.
Or at least supporting the idea of OverKIller: “auto commands assigned to controller like ''putting charge'' ''throwing flasbang'' etc. for players without mics” (or includes commands like "follow me","wait","go" or "enemy in sight")
That could be made like in witcher3 selecting the skills by moving the thumbstick.

Healthregeneration might be a important element for a modern Shooter.. at least the damage on the armor remains. But I also miss the “shot in your leg decrease your walkingspeed permanently”.

But I guess, respawns are not necessary. If someone dies, he should learn to be more careful next time.
In Real life, your also not able to take revenge on the Person who put a trap for you :D…

Friendly fire should always be on…

And 2 more Ideas:
When searching for other players, the system increase the range automatically after few seconds. So if your playing in Europe after midnight.. you will almost every time play with Players of the USA. Maybe that was just because the “closed”Beta.. but cause of the distance, you often get kicked by the host.
To prevent that, you always had to restart the playersearching manually (after 1 minute) by leaving with the squad and start the search from the beginning.
A option for the Squadleader to set the maximum range would be nice.

The second Idea.. sometimes players want to restart a Match. But to do this, ALL 10 players have to agree.. 5 of your team and 5 of the enemy.. that actually never happens… at least one person is always AFK to get something to drink and you have just few seconds to select that option…
It should be more like a 8of10 (or 4of5 in Terrorist hunt).

Edit: oh.. and I forgot to mention that in ravenshield, the using of silencers reduce the recoil and not only the damage (like in Siege Beta). that should be implemented too!

@Brodie39 Terroristhunt is already included! In 3 different difficulty level which also increase the skill and number of terrorists

A50CaLepeter
10-19-2015, 03:29 AM
First off great beta I had a blast but I have a few suggestions.
First for multi-player for defenders, I say that after between 45 seconds and a minute, the defenders should be able to rome outside the main building. This will make things a lot more interesting considering this was advertised on the E3 trailer last year. Also I feel there should be a hard core mode where dead player's can't use cameras when they're dead.
Next for controls, the controls were great but for the cover aspect you should have it as when a player ducks they're fully behind cover but when they aim they pop up.
The weapons were fairly balanced but the fact that people can use a riot shield and still hip fire with the pistol is too op. It should shield or gun not both. Yes is it used in reality but it's to op in the game.
In terms of technical issues, I've had errors 59, 203 and 304 pop up and please look at your net code. There were times we were shooting blanks both in terrorist hunt and multilayer.
Overall great game can't wait for it to come out.

EASIIChrono
10-19-2015, 04:46 AM
First off great beta I had a blast but I have a few suggestions.
First for multi-player for defenders, I say that after between 45 seconds and a minute, the defenders should be able to rome outside the main building. This will make things a lot more interesting considering this was advertised on the E3 trailer last year. [...]

You said it!

To explain the issue clearer:
After a defender leaves the building, the playersight is outlined in red and a warning appears, that the Enemy detect you, if you stay outside for 5 seconds longer.
In Addition, you and your whole team won’t get any scores anymore. For non of the 3-5 round you’ve played.
(tell me if I’m wrong)
But… why punishing the whole Team? Of course, that could be a team tactic to save the round… but than at LEAST punish the rest of the team "just" with 33% less Points (instead ot taking away all scores).
after all, you’re not choosing your Team every time.. sometimes they add random people. And you can’t control what they are doing.

if a player of your team act like that and your just playing cause of making money, than you could leave in the middle of the game right away…

Darknoodles
10-24-2015, 01:58 PM
look at both rianbow six vegas'. Run n gun yet it was unique. It wasnt like cod, we need this to be like that. Im ok with game modes that have no re spawns, but it would be very dumb on their part to make it only no re spawn game modes. They will be making game modes with re spawns because they want this game to get on the MLG circuit and it wont if theres only no respawn game modes. Kids like you guys are noobs that camp in corners lol, what a joke. They said this game was for a wide variety audience which again means there will be other game modes with re spawns.

That's why i didn't like Vegas titles at all. There were too many enemies a real life squad could take care, and the life replennishing over time marked enough the influence of Call Of Dumbies. I finished the first Vegas in Hardcore difficulty, and even then it felt boring to me.
And i think that this game (R6S) audience has to be like friends. You better have few but real ones than hundred backstabbing you.

Black Pink 117
10-26-2015, 01:48 PM
Cancellation of my pre-ordered. Why? No campaign... WTF ??? it's rainbow, it's Ubisoft, it's not EA ****-game... please i want campaign, you want kill R6 ???

TJLO94
11-03-2015, 01:20 PM
Sexy lady with the attractive accent running this game, don't nerf the shields!!!!!

NP.TheBambeh
04-06-2018, 11:10 AM
Please add a rank balancer in team, i hate this game already im just bronze and i found 3 diamond got dammit thisss gameeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Assasinking33
04-13-2018, 03:45 PM
hi Rainbowsix team thanks for a really good game rainbowsix is ​​a good game even if they are war games. The game is very instructive, you learn a lot of math and words in English. but I wonder what happens if you get to level300 you will be able to level up more or what happens would you like to know

godslayer786
06-09-2018, 07:30 PM
I get kicked whenever I play border. I play on Xbox and I'm over game away from gold one and I got kicked when I got border just like every other time
I can't reconnect either it just kicks me. I really would like if you fixed this I lost elo because of it.

Coppah_Tupacca
06-19-2018, 05:01 PM
Dear Ubi,

I'm srry, but I'm getting a bit tired of making headshot after headshot and still not killing my enemy. So I want to ask you if you could plz fix the hitreg in R6. This is just really frustrating me. Because my kd is going down by this and I'm losing games because of this. So plz, fix the hitreg in R6.

Thank you

NP.TheBambeh
06-20-2018, 09:15 AM
im only gold 3 and already faced a diamond team, please can you put a auto balance matchmaking
and theres a lot of hackers too, that makes me to not play this game anymore,so please fix this thx