PDA

View Full Version : AC Unity Collector's Edition - Shipping Country

Crucco88
06-13-2014, 11:25 AM
Hello everyone,

This is my first post, i guess i'm in the right one.

I've been a truly and appasionate fan of AC since the first episode. I've been ordering the collector's edition the last 3 years.
This year comes the pain.
As usual, been waiting for the date of release, in June i wanted to pre-order the collector's edition (Guillotine) for AC Unity.
This time, when i had to put the country where should be shipped, i've got only 3 choices: Malta, Italy, San Marino. This because i want the italian version of the game.
My problem is, i'm living in POLAND!!! Why can't you just ship it where i want??? I will pay the shipping fees, as usual.
Why Ubisoft is creating issue to their customers??? Is this the way to keep the fidelization?
Why are going backwards???
Is there any possible solution??
DON'T LET ME DOWN!!!!!

Mr_Shade
06-13-2014, 11:30 AM
Hi,

The stores are regional - so they only carry stock for that region - this is due to shipping and warehouses [as far as I am aware - each store has it's own stock etc]

If you have questions about this - I suggest you contact the store support directly.

Crucco88
06-13-2014, 11:59 AM
Hi,

Thanks for the answer.

I've been calling Ubi Italy and all they said was: "Sorry we can't ship it in other countries different than the default choice".
I'm really disappointed. Incredibly.
This is the way Ubisoft keeps their customers happy. Well done, really well done.
What's the point to make an international vendor which can't ship to different countries...?!?!?

In this case, for sure, I won't buy the collector's edition of Far Cry 4.

Anyway, i appreciate the answer.

Cheers

HercRembrandt
06-13-2014, 12:35 PM
That's just incredible, and not in a good way. It's flipping 2014, and there's this thing called "mobility", which means us peasants are not just going to live out our lives within the two mile radius we were born into. Yet multinational giant corporations like Ubisoft find it impossible to work out a system whereby a customer could get a product shipped to them across a couple of lines on a map that are not like heavily guarded frontiers between mutually hostile powers or anything.

There is probably some really intricate tax evasion system that depends on segmenting these "services", but that's not a decent excuse for the astonishing lack of functionality in delivering these products. Major Fail.