PDA

View Full Version : Petition for Ubisoft to give NA fans the same Collector's Editions

xxtonypunk96xx
06-12-2014, 09:37 PM
Hi guys! After seeing the cool Collector's Editions being offered to fans except North America, I thought I'd create a petition for Ubisoft to finally give us NA fans the same Collector's edition choices overseas fans are give.This will be the fifth year NA fans have either received one option or no Collector's Edition at all. I'm sure many of other NA fans have had enough of this too so please help me put an end to this by the signing the petition so we don't have to deal with this lack of fan support once again.http://www.change.org/en-GB/petitions/ubisoft-give-north-american-assassin-s-creed-fans-the-same-collector-s-editions-given-to-other-countries-for-ac-unity

hamNdoritos
06-12-2014, 10:14 PM
same news, different year. I feel like we do a petition every year. I know I signed one last year too. Don't mean to put you down or anything but it's not going to help.

spun210
06-12-2014, 11:58 PM
Yeah: hamNdoritos hit it on the nose. The only answer you'll get from Ubisoft is some vague statement about how they're aware of our displeasure and are looking into it--but no resolution is ever achieved. If you really want the EMEA editions, your best bet is eBay unfortunately. :(

LatinaC09
06-13-2014, 03:08 AM
Thanks for making the petition! I signed it. Hopefully we will see some changes someday. I really don't get what's so hard about putting out a Collector's Edition that's the same. If you're not going to go all the way then why bother?