PDA

View Full Version : Concerning about achievements

Lepat88
06-12-2014, 07:56 AM
I'm starting to like about assassin's creed franchise & I really want to buy all the series since lots of game store online are now selling games with discount. summer sale I guess. What I really wanna know, How do I unlock all the achievements especially it's related with multiplayer? For example "Score 750 points or more on a single kill (multiplayer only)" In Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.

I mean, not much of players still playing all the series & definitely I'll facing problem to find players in multiplayers. Thus, I can't complete the multiplayer achievements. Is there any way around to complete the achivements if I can't find any players? I'm thinking download and copy someone's save file to my folder that already completed all the challenges/achievements. But is that possible? Thanks.

ps : I don't know why I'm so obsess in unlocking all the achievements, but that's maybe one of the symptoms of becoming a true gamer :cool:

johnsmith145
06-15-2014, 10:40 AM
You can try using my save files: https://www.dropbox.com/s/eask0ib656u3wri/Assassin's Creed Brotherhood.zip

They should be placed in C:\Users\<you>\Saved Games\

Don't think it will work, but hope I could help!

AherasSTRG
06-15-2014, 11:08 AM
Is there any way around to complete the achivements if I can't find any players? I'm thinking download and copy someone's save file to my folder that already completed all the challenges/achievements. But is that possible?

From Assassin's Creed Revelations and onwards, it's definitely not possible as your saves are characterised by your Uplay ID. However, I believe you can still find people enjoying the old multiplayer modes. Some time, I went on holidays and got my laptop with me, which had Revelations installed. I was surprised at how many matched were available for me to join on the multiplayer.