PDA

View Full Version : Before I pre-order, I need to know something about AC: Unity

P1tchB1ack356
06-11-2014, 09:34 PM
After I saw first demo of Unity LIVE from the E3 conference I almost crapped myself. I was (and still am) absolutely amazed! I can't wait to form a brotherhood for the first time. But I do have one concern.
Will the PC version of Unity ACTUALLY come out on the 28th of October along with the next-gen console versions? All ... yes... ALL of the previous Assassin's Creed titles' PC version were delayed for months. I know it should be an obvious "Of course." but now that their only releases of the game will be PC, Xbox One and PS4 then they would have more time to work on PC and wouldn't have to delay it... right?

Thanks in advance for any information.

adventurewomen
06-11-2014, 10:11 PM
You can buy previous AC games on Steam or Uplay currently Ubisoft aren't selling all AC games as a collection. There was a PC version of AC Anthology w/ all the games but they seemed to have stopped selling that version.

We had an AC game literally called Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, we had Assassins who helped through missions in Brotherhood, Revelations then AC3. But we've never had Co-op before in an AC game.

There is usually a title on Uplay or Steam for AC releases called "Double Deluxe" "Digital Edition" or "Uplay Edition" that usually contains all DLC's & Extras.

Dag_B
06-11-2014, 10:14 PM
Nobody can tell you this. We'll have to wait, until the delay is announced (or until the unexpected happens and it comes out in Oktober :rolleyes: ).
Personally, I expect delay. If there won't be a delay: Happy surprise for me!

AherasSTRG
06-11-2014, 10:46 PM
Take a delay for granted, lol.

YazX_
06-11-2014, 11:27 PM
well at first it used to be delayed 6 months (AC2), then 3 months (ACB), then 1 month (ACR), then 2-3 weeks (AC3) then AC4 came on the same day or after 1 day as far as i remember (please some1 correct me if i'm wrong).

and since the newest Ubisoft IP (Watch Dogs) was released on all platforms on the same day, so i believe unity is no different, any delays will be for all platforms not only PC. official release date is 28 October on XBone, PS4 and PC, but for any unexpected reason game might be delayed for one or all platforms together, so there is no guarantee in pre-ordering.

P1tchB1ack356
06-11-2014, 11:38 PM
You can buy previous AC games on Steam or Uplay currently Ubisoft aren't selling all AC games as a collection. There was a PC version of AC Anthology w/ all the games but they seemed to have stopped selling that version.

We had an AC game literally called Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, we had Assassins who helped through missions in Brotherhood, Revelations then AC3. But we've never had Co-op before in an AC game.

There is usually a title on Uplay or Steam for AC releases called "Double Deluxe" "Digital Edition" or "Uplay Edition" that usually contains all DLC's & Extras.

I didn't ask if the game would come out on PC. I know it will. Read my post again.

lol

P1tchB1ack356
06-11-2014, 11:40 PM
well at first it used to be delayed 6 months (AC2), then 3 months (ACB), then 1 month (ACR), then 2-3 weeks (AC3) then AC4 came on the same day or after 1 day as far as i remember (please some1 correct me if i'm wrong).

and since the newest Ubisoft IP (Watch Dogs) was released on all platforms on the same day, so i believe unity is no different, any delays will be for all platforms not only PC. official release date is 28 October on XBone, PS4 and PC, but for any unexpected reason game might be delayed for one or all platforms together, so there is no guarantee in pre-ordering.

I remember specifically AC3 and AC4 being delayed until november 20th (AC3) and november 19th (AC4).

YazX_
06-11-2014, 11:53 PM
I remember specifically AC3 and AC4 being delayed until november 20th (AC3) and november 19th (AC4).

yes you are right, i checked it out and PC release followed consoles release after 20 days, strange i forgot AC4 release date the most recent one and remembered past games release dates, this is called memory corruption, i need Animus 4.0 :)

P1tchB1ack356
06-12-2014, 12:05 AM
yes you are right, i checked it out and PC release followed consoles release after 20 days, strange i forgot AC4 release date the most recent one and remembered past games release dates, this is called memory corruption, i need Animus 4.0 :)

hehehehe

Ureh
06-12-2014, 01:32 AM
Hope for the best, I guess.