PDA

View Full Version : Generating more ideas.

lilRider51
06-11-2014, 09:30 PM
First off I'm new here. And I don't play games other then on the phone but I just glimpsed a bit of AC Unity. And I'm really impressed. I have to say it's a shame none of that stuff was in the first ac. If the ubisoft company ever ends the saga. They could always revamp the old games and add new features. But I'm sure a power house team like them, I'm sure it's crossed their minds. So what I'm really saying is after the story ends what can Ubi do.

Well I would like to see a stand alone multiplayer game. Not like Unity. But the real multiplayer. Where you get targets but maybe the assassination is re-created.

For example, let us re kill past assassinations and give it the same controls as Unity. I can think of more but this kind of stuff takes REAL time And i already can hear some say it would not make sense if they used the new controls and new AI and anything else that can be talked down on. BUT REALLY it would be really cool and maybe profitable. It's just something long term since putting off releasing is starting to trend, it would make a great stand- alone game. And since we are entering a new step for gaming console it would only make things more interesting.

The main thing I keep hearing is "How can we use what we already have." The new gaming consoles are putting a new degree to how we pretty much live our daily lives. And back in AC 3 I had heard "Alien" was coming out with a comparable gaming console that is a "PC" still? Then there's the rift... If I had to say we been perfecting the occulus since 1991. And I'm sure we are getting ready to use the animus-like device from one of the recent books i seen.

I'm only looking to bubble creativity, and if anyone holds that back. Nothing can get done and would not be possible to pull in physically. But with this in mind any idea can be used or be combined to create another game. It will take time but I'm sure as myself, just as anyone else can collectively put together ideas for ubisoft benefit. I'll come back with a list of ideas in a few day. I have to go work.

DinoSteve1
06-11-2014, 09:34 PM
None of it was in the first AC because of console limitations at the time, They may remaster 1 and 2 with a game mechanics upgrade eventually but it will be along time before you see any of the rest remastered.

adventurewomen
06-11-2014, 09:35 PM
Take the first leap of faith and start playing AC games, you'll have a better perspective on them..

AherasSTRG
06-11-2014, 09:48 PM
Try playing the previous games. You 'll see that in all their anachronistic ideas and clanky mechanics, they are marvelous and full of creativity. Once you get a taste of what Assassin's Creed games are in general, you will be able to enrich the arguments you write up there and understand if an idea you have for an AC game could work or not.