PDA

View Full Version : Does the Quest Log suggest there will be many side missions?

jayjay275
06-11-2014, 06:11 PM
Does the Quest Log (shown in the single player demo) suggest there will be many side missions in Unity?

Sushiglutton
06-11-2014, 06:16 PM
I laughed a bit when I saw it as it reminded me of 2.14 in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZrklEy9ohQ&feature=kp

:D! Knowing Ubi the amount of content won't be an issue...

jayjay275
06-11-2014, 06:20 PM
Ah yes that demo... quite irritating that some of that content didn't make it in.
Watch_Dogs is pretty good on content and so was Black Flag so I guess we'll see.

AidenPixxel
06-11-2014, 06:22 PM
I want to think that it was added to completely remove the hud.Remember in AC4 for example where you would get an assassination contract and it would be shown down your health bar until you have finished it.

Wolfmeister1010
06-11-2014, 06:26 PM
AC3 was WAYYY too ambitious. New combat mechanics, parkour mechanics and natural surfaces, combat on uneven surfaces, weather, hunting, homestead, crafting homestead missions, tree running, naval..

Unity seems to be more focused..combat, parkour, stealth, and open world side missions/events.

Knock on wood, but I believe Unity will not make cuts of any of those things.

Megas_Doux
06-11-2014, 06:28 PM
I laughed a bit when I saw it as it reminded me of 2.14 in this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gZrklEy9ohQ&feature=kp :D! Knowing Ubi the amount of content won't be an issue...

Those demos still hurt me.....

Ah yes that demo... quite irritating that some of that content didn't make it in.
Watch_Dogs is pretty good on content and so was Black Flag so I guess we'll see.

I hope, however I will take everything I see with a grain of salt.

Mr_Shade
06-11-2014, 06:53 PM
Does the Quest Log (shown in the single player demo) suggest there will be many side missions in Unity?

stand by for some ubiqoutes:

'Only time will tell ™ '

And

'More Information coming soon ™ '

TBH I need a log to track two things these days.. my poor old brain!

SpiritOfNevaeh
06-11-2014, 07:04 PM
stand by for some ubiqoutes:

'Only time will tell ™ '

And

'More Information coming soon ™ '

TBH I need a log to track two things these days.. my poor old brain!

And don't forget the You will have to wait and see. ™ ^_^