PDA

View Full Version : [SPOILER] Why!??

K33NY2010
06-09-2014, 01:45 PM
First of all I would like to say what an awesome game this game actually is! Dunno why so many critizises it, I love it there is only 2 things I really dislike:

1: Why on earth is the campaign so short? I feel like it was over just after I had started..... You get to know T-Bone and he and Aiden talk about how much damage or something they will release, couple of missions later its over.

I would either love to see inb the next game, more missions, and maybe take a learning from GTA, have a couple of other "main" characters, that allso hands out missions, not just foxer contracts and enemy convoy stuff that are all the same, but missions for other characters that has a more sidestory base to it:

2: Why, why why why why why why WHY?!!!!! Did Clara Lille have to die in this game??? :( She was so cool, and hot :P but when you get to know her in the game, I at least felt like this would be a great character to keep in a future game or two. Some people will maybe say they like how Ubis went with a no Lovestory between her and Aiden, yeah I may agree a little bit, but she didnt have to die.............

Thanks for this awesome game, but at least try to look at my first point with the length of campaign, and sidemissions.....