PDA

View Full Version : Ps4 watchdogs movement bug/glitch

kilokey83
06-06-2014, 08:51 AM
Doesn't always happen but after playing for a bit my movements crap out and start acting all weird. Ex. I will be running in free mode then he try's to run back and go in diff directions very irritating when I am trying to sneak, or in a fire fight. It's a brand new controller so it can't be that. I know the PC has had issues but can't find anything for ps4 users. Please help with a patch or fix!

tgk1120
06-13-2014, 05:56 PM
I have been having a similar problem on my PS4. The character has trouble when starting to run in tight spaces and often will stop when I am at a full sprint and not be able to move. It is constant and the movements are extremely jerky. Sometime the character can barely move forward at all and will just stands and does not respond to any forward movement. Really annoying and has pretty much ruined the experience thus far.

PainfullDeath666
06-15-2014, 05:44 AM
I have been having a similar problem on my PS4. The character has trouble when starting to run in tight spaces and often will stop when I am at a full sprint and not be able to move. It is constant and the movements are extremely jerky. Sometime the character can barely move forward at all and will just stands and does not respond to any forward movement. Really annoying and has pretty much ruined the experience thus far.

yes jerky x1,000,000:mad::mad::mad:
:mad::mad::mad:
So why have a new PS4 and a new game? It would run smoother on the PS3? i 100% agree. The multiplayer on PS4 is supposed to be "better" than PS3, right? Should i take my ps4 wd back and trade it for a ps3 wd game? This is ********. The game was supposed to be released in November 2013. They delayed until spring 2014 and i was like "great, that means the multiplayer will be perfect and not glitch. I WAS DEAD WRONG(understatement)

HACKING, TAILING, MOBILE CHALLENGE ALL WORK GREAT BUT THATS ONE VS. ONE. :mad::nonchalance::cool:

DECRYPTION AND RACING = NO FUN:mad:

I am playing decryption, i see an enemy, he doesn't see me, i dump an ENTIRE CLIP OF assault rifle rounds into their head. They turn and start shooting me, while glitching like a ghost in a movie, I DIE, THEN THEY DIE!!!!!!! WTF i'm done with it. its not fun.

I am racing and the car in front of me is here then there then there, then BOOM, i hit them, but wait they werent really there they already glitched past the finish but i lost all my speed.

You know how many times i have lost 400 reputation points because of CRAP like this? TOO MANY. PATCH THE F-ED UP MULTIPLAYER OR LOSE CUSTOMERS.

So UBISOFT what the hell are you going to do about it? Say "ITS A PROBLEM WITH SONY"??? that would be expected:confused:

PainfullDeath666
06-15-2014, 05:47 AM
Doesn't always happen but after playing for a bit my movements crap out and start acting all weird. Ex. I will be running in free mode then he try's to run back and go in diff directions very irritating when I am trying to sneak, or in a fire fight. It's a brand new controller so it can't be that. I know the PC has had issues but can't find anything for ps4 users. Please help with a patch or fix!

Im glad yours is good but mine does it everytime i play decrypt or race!!!