PDA

View Full Version : Help with game activation

BobnJamieLong
06-06-2014, 12:54 AM
Hi. I have been enjoying Call of Juarez for many years. My old system crashed and I have been reinstalling my games and programs to my new system. I still have the original CD and the original box, but the manual that had the activation code label on it has gone missing over the years. Does anyone have any suggestions? I don't even have access to the email that I originally registered the game with so many years ago. That email hasn't been active for years and since I have had no reason to log on to the UBISOFT site, I never updated the system. The only time I ever logged on was to register the game in the first place. Does anybody have any suggestions? I wrote out a ticket back 3 days ago. It was relabeled as being submitted on early in the AM on the following day. There has got to be away for me to get this game reinstalled. It's too fun a game to toss aside and forget about.

Ubi-MoshiMoshi
06-07-2014, 05:07 PM
Hi and welcome to the forums, Technical Support aim to answer within 48 hours (excluding weekends) though at busy time it may take longer.

Have you heard from them now? if not please PM the ticket number and I will investigate.

BobnJamieLong
06-07-2014, 11:29 PM
I PMed that information.