PDA

View Full Version : Lumber Yard Help

Samammo
06-05-2014, 07:43 PM
I'm stuck on lumber yard, the part where you need to get up the steep hill close to the start. Any help is appreciated.
Also, what's the best way to get tier 4 parts as I need them for challenges like a feminine touch. Is it best to try and get tier 3 parts or grind out tier 1 and 2? Fuel isn't an issue as I change my time so i don't need to wait.
Thanks

Mandrake2007
06-05-2014, 07:52 PM
You need to upgrade your Riptide to 2/3/3/3 in order to complete the hill climb on Lumber Yard if memory serves correctly. Not sure you need to upgrade the handling but the mechanic will make you do that shortly afterwards anyway.

I grind Tier 2 tracks for Tier 2 parts. Tier 3 tracks cost 10 gas and the Tier 3 item is the smallest segment. Not worth the extra difficulty.

I just had my first Tier 5 item collection and it was for a gear. There is only one Tier 2 track which gives a Tier 2 gear and I haven't found a Tier 3 track offering the gear. I had to grind Bouncy Hills exclusively for the last two days! That isn't fun RedLynx!

xitooner
06-05-2014, 08:38 PM
I just had my first Tier 5 item collection and it was for a gear. There is only one Tier 2 track which gives a Tier 2 gear and I haven't found a Tier 3 track offering the gear. I had to grind Bouncy Hills exclusively for the last two days! That isn't fun RedLynx!

I use Wall Crack...

Mandrake2007
06-06-2014, 01:06 AM
...can't believe I didn't see Wall Crack!

Maybe I was thinking about a different part. I was certain there is one which only appears on one track.

Mandrake2007
06-08-2014, 10:52 PM
It was the pipe on Burnyard I was thinking of. I just got a titanium one so it is fresh in my mind. No other track offers a Tier 2 pipe.

FrozenWaterfall
06-09-2014, 02:30 AM
If you still need help - reverse back as far as you can and stop. Accelerate constantly. When your back tire is just on the wood, lean forward and hold forward. You'll just make it up if your bike has the minimum upgrades.