PDA

View Full Version : Tier 3 Bikes

ahnkou
06-03-2014, 12:13 AM
I am stuck on a grind but i'm not sure which mission line i should be grinding. I have ANBA, Improving Tools and The Final Frontier available... I have 1 more peice for Berserker that i've done about 30 races and no blueprint has showed up yet. I need 2 more pieces for Riptide and 4 more for marauder. How do I get any 1 of these bikes? I can't do Final Frontier until I do or get the good items for Improving tools without doing 50+ races unless I can do tier 3 tracks.

Thanks,:mad:

Mandrake2007
06-03-2014, 01:54 AM
The Marauder is the Tier 2 speed bike. It won't help you progress.

My guess is ANBA won't give you the last blueprint for the Berserker before you unlock the Riptide because otherwise you'd be playing the Tier 3 tracks on the best bike straight away. In order to complete The Final Frontier you need the Riptide. In order to get the missions for the remaining blueprints from the Mechanic you need to complete the grind of collecting the necessary parts to complete Improving Tools. Be prepared for a lot more of these collecting parts missions. Every time the missions dry up you have to do one of these to unlock more and that happens frequently from now on!

In short complete Improving Tools.

ahnkou
06-03-2014, 04:09 PM
Thanks Mandrake. Seems like they could have playtested this a little more and streamlined things to make it less confusing. Almost done with the mission but if it is going to happen more frequently im not sure how much longer i'm going to be playing lol

Thanks again!

xitooner
06-03-2014, 04:16 PM
The most streamlining done to this game was to efficiently take money from your wallet. :) they aren't interested in making the game flow well for you. If you find things hard for some reason, the answer to "why" will always come back to their subtle (or not too subtle) encouragements to make you spend money.