PDA

View Full Version : I still think Connor will be in it

Radman500
06-01-2014, 06:55 PM
as a supporting character, remember there was something that was decoded that said "a new assassin will rise and connor will help him" or something like that..... i think Connor will be a mentor/or friend, aquintance to our new assassin in some way

dont worry Connor fans, im sure were see him again

SpiritOfNevaeh
06-01-2014, 07:07 PM
Welcome back, Radman :) Thanks for the kind words ^_^

Will_Lucky
06-01-2014, 07:09 PM
as a supporting character, remember there was something that was decoded that said "a new assassin will rise and connor will help him" or something like that..... i think Connor will be a mentor/or friend, aquintance to our new assassin in some way

dont worry Connor fans, im sure were see him again

The decoded thing was a fans code. Not from Ubisoft.

Megas_Doux

That guy nailed MONTHS ago, I would give him some credit....

I would like to see him as a consolidated and wise either Master Assassin or even Mentor, hey even considering those rumours about CO-op in the game, we might see him in action. However after Unity, I just want to visit other eras.

GunnerGalactico
I hope your theory is true... it would be good to see Connor as a supporting character.

Will_Lucky
06-01-2014, 07:21 PM
That guy nailed MONTHS ago, I would give him some credit....

I would like to see him as a consolidated and wise either Master Assassin or even Mentor, hey even considering those rumours about CO-op in the game, we might see him in action. However after Unity, I just want to visit other eras.

Like he nailed every AC game in the past by saying its the French Revolution this time guys honest?

jayjay275
06-01-2014, 07:23 PM
I don't think so.
What is he going to do, let Stephan take over? Yeah, ok...

Aphex_Tim
06-01-2014, 07:34 PM
Could be. But we've got a huge thread for this already:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/863251-Theory-Connor-in-Unity

Megas_Doux
06-01-2014, 07:43 PM
Like he nailed every AC game in the past by saying its the French Revolution this time guys honest?

Well I was talking about him:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/807545-Save-this-code-you-will-understand-in-a-few-months-!!!

Not about the OP of this thread though.

adventurewomen
06-01-2014, 07:53 PM
Lafayette did tell Connor he'd like to bring Connor to Paris and have him be a guest at his home and to show him around the beautiful streets of Paris.

^ At this point, I believe Connor may make a cameo appearance. :)

DinoSteve1
06-01-2014, 08:03 PM
Ugh I hope not.

adventurewomen
06-01-2014, 08:09 PM
Ugh I hope not.
You are so damn negative, I bet if you were less critical about Connor you'd find things about him you like. It's such a shame you dislike Connor but yet on the other hand you have no problem with Delsin Rowe who is also Native.. I've read things you have wrote about Connor in the past and I was offended because the things you mentioned was directly to an insult towards my cultural heritage as a Native American.

Honestly I've heard enough of your opinions, just please keep them to yourself..

DinoSteve1
06-01-2014, 08:11 PM
I have never insulted Conor because he was a native, I insulted him because hes crap, and I'm insulted because you are accusing me of something I did not do. My dislike of Conor has nothing to do with his race, and I very much like Deslin he is cool. I'd also like an apology.

avk111
06-01-2014, 08:15 PM
To stay on topic ,

watch the video below , we can almost track Connor's steps in (in the event there is any) the French Revolution.

http://youtu.be/jxnTdBW3_9g

enjoy guys :)

GunnerGalactico
06-01-2014, 08:18 PM
I have never insulted Conor because he was a native, I insulted him because hes crap, and I'm insulted because you are accusing me of something I did not do. My dislike of Conor has nothing to do with his race, and I very much like Deslin he is cool.

What is so crappy about Connor?

Aphex_Tim
06-01-2014, 08:24 PM

The usual stuff; You know, bland, boring, stupid, no charisma, etc.

SpiritOfNevaeh
06-01-2014, 08:25 PM

Just like everyone else, it's because he's not a talkative, ladies man who curses and drinks a lot. >_>

DinoSteve1
06-01-2014, 08:27 PM
He has the emotional range and personality of a plank of wood.

http://i60.tinypic.com/23mpugw.jpg

Look its the spitting image of Conor.

adventurewomen
06-01-2014, 08:32 PM
Just like everyone else, it's because he's not a talkative, ladies man who curses and drinks a lot. >_>
Exactly!! I'm tired of hearing about Connor not being Ezio.. wasn't that the whole point when Ubisoft decided to create a different character from Ezio. Connor is more of a realistic character..

Wolfmeister1010
06-01-2014, 08:35 PM

Yeah, and it was just a coincidence that he "guessed" the time period, location, and name of the game as well...

Will_Lucky
06-01-2014, 08:38 PM
Well I was talking about him:

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/807545-Save-this-code-you-will-understand-in-a-few-months-!!!

Not about the OP of this thread though.

Yup, but that code came from a French Gameblog notorious for saying every year, the next Assassins Creed will be set in the French Revolution.

And Unity itself in terms of the codename was leaked in February 2013 and was old news to some of us.

TheHumanTowel
06-01-2014, 08:41 PM
You are so damn negative, I bet if you were less critical about Connor you'd find things about him you like. It's such a shame you dislike Connor but yet on the other hand you have no problem with Delsin Rowe who is also Native.. I've read things you have wrote about Connor in the past and I was offended because the things you mentioned was directly to an insult towards my cultural heritage as a Native American.

Honestly I've heard enough of your opinions, just please keep them to yourself..
Wow

GunnerGalactico
The usual stuff; You know, bland, boring, stupid, no charisma, etc.

If people look pass that, they would see what a great character he is. In my opinion, I feel it is refreshing to see a character that is kind, modest, respectful to women and has good morals.

He has the emotional range and personality of a plank of wood.

http://i60.tinypic.com/23mpugw.jpg

Look its the spitting image of Conor.

To you only. Ezio does not serve as a benchmark in which characters have to be modelled or created in. It's rather unfortunate that people perceive Connor as bland and boring.

DinoSteve1
Exactly!! I'm tired of hearing about Connor not being Ezio.. wasn't that the whole point when Ubisoft decided to create a different character from Ezio. Connor is more of a realistic character..
lol

and I'm still waiting for you to take back what you said.

If people look pass that, they would see what a great character he is. In my opinion, I feel it is refreshing to see a character that is kind, modest, respectful to women and has good morals.

To you only. Ezio does not serve as a benchmark in which characters have to be modelled or created in. It's rather unfortunate that people perceive him as bland and boring.

Whoever said I was using Ezio as a benchmark?

GunnerGalactico
06-01-2014, 08:46 PM
Whoever said I was using Ezio as a benchmark?

Doesn't really matter, characters don't necessarily have to be charismatic, funny and shallow just to be a great character.

Locopells
06-01-2014, 08:46 PM
Could be. But we've got a huge thread for this already:
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/863251-Theory-Connor-in-Unity

Enough with the arguing. ^