PDA

View Full Version : What the heck?

LieutenantRex
06-01-2014, 08:04 AM
Okay, I know that they are trolls and that I'm not supposed to acknowledge them... but what's with the sudden spurge of troll topics?

itsamea-mario
06-01-2014, 08:17 AM
People need to learn how to correctly use the term troll.

LieutenantRex
06-01-2014, 08:25 AM
People need to learn how to correctly use the term troll.

You're right. You're a troll, or a failtroll. I meant the spammers.

DanPenfold2013
06-01-2014, 09:14 AM
I think this post is cosiderd spam the way your talking about this. !

Locopells
06-01-2014, 11:46 AM
If you mean the spam, it comes and goes. Otherwise, define your meaning?

LieutenantRex
06-01-2014, 03:55 PM
If you mean the spam, it comes and goes. Otherwise, define your meaning?

Yesterday a bunch of spam threads just popped up, advertising BS. I've seen it happen occasionally, but never before in such amount. I just wanted to know why.

marvelfannumber
06-01-2014, 03:58 PM
Yesterday a bunch of spam threads just popped up, advertising BS. I've seen it happen occasionally, but never before in such amount. I just wanted to know why.

Dude it's covered like almost two pages before, this ain't nothing new. Just your typical spam bots, though they surely are advertising some wierd stuff.

TheHumanTowel
06-01-2014, 03:59 PM
How are we supposed to know? And this is nothing new. The spam has been so bad before they had to add a captcha to every post.

LieutenantRex
06-01-2014, 04:13 PM
How are we supposed to know? And this is nothing new. The spam has been so bad before they had to add a captcha to every post.

Okay, calm down, I didn't know. I didn't go back two pages to read the thread covering it. Geeze. I'm not as active on the forums like you guys to realize that the spam bots do this all the time.

TheHumanTowel
06-01-2014, 04:19 PM
Okay, calm down, I didn't know. I didn't go back two pages to read the thread covering it. Geeze. I'm not as active on the forums like you guys to realize that the spam bots do this all the time.
What part of my post made me seem not calm?

Locopells
06-01-2014, 08:58 PM

Some days we get none, others it's like that. Usually when I turn my back for five minutes...

I-Like-Pie45
06-01-2014, 09:04 PM
Baba Ji is just trying to make some cash for food - are you really going to put down a couple of starving 3rd world citizens for trying to survive?

DinoSteve1
06-01-2014, 09:10 PM
I miss the invest your money with an African prince spam, those were funny.

SpiritOfNevaeh
06-01-2014, 09:11 PM
Some days we get none, others it's like that. Usually when I turn my back for five minutes...

God knows what kind of things you guys have tried already to stop the spamming. T_T Thank goodness you're here when the other Mods can't :)