PDA

View Full Version : Need your Opinion

Zafar1981
05-31-2014, 03:12 AM
Friend who had played Assassin's Creed 2 remember two Cities 1) SAN GIMIGNANO and 2) FORLI. These two cities in whole AC series are unique. Now you want to ask me how. These are the only cities which have game play within the city wall and also outside of city wall. Though the scope of game play was small but they have this uniqueness. Can we expect in future that huge cities like Florence have same game play. Do we expect same game play in Paris in AC Unity.

Ureh
05-31-2014, 03:36 AM
I think I'd rather not have those kind of expectations... at least not this soon. But I will be kinda surprised if they let us leave the city. Imagine a map that's double... no, triple the size of the Frontier right outside Paris... without loading screens. Imagine small villages the size of Forli or San Gimignano scattered throughout the countryside. And imagine a gargantuan battle sequence. No, no. Stop... That's too good to be true right!? :p xD

Locopells
05-31-2014, 10:09 AM
They did say, around ACIV's release, that it was their ultimate aim though.

However, around ACIII's release they also said they didn't want to do that, as it would feel like Disneyland...

oliacr
05-31-2014, 10:13 AM
I think I'd rather not have those kind of expectations... at least not this soon. But I will be kinda surprised if they let us leave the city. Imagine a map that's double... no, triple the size of the Frontier right outside Paris... without loading screens. Imagine small villages the size of Forli or San Gimignano scattered throughout the countryside. And imagine a gargantuan battle sequence. No, no. Stop... That's too good to be true right!? :p xD

Yes its too good but why not? :) They have almost made something similar in AC4 that was close enough. :)