PDA

View Full Version : ACB Pax Roma Sequence 9 glitch? PC game.

Bop_Taz
05-30-2014, 09:56 PM
I recently got this particular game (pc) and have played it all the way to Sequence 9 (obtaining all the bells and whistles) and got to the last seige tower where you end up on a castle walkway and fight the AI then walk through a castle turret and approach Cesare (sp) fighting two guards. My issue is they are like ghosts and my character walks through them and has no effect whether fighting or shooting any type weapon so consequently am unable to finish the sequence. They do show up as red in the Eagle Vision but do not take or give damage of any sort. I've tried alt>tab along with going to Animus and accessing Desmond. That has worked during game play to resolve glitches but not this time. Any ideas? I do have the v1.03 patch that I am aware of. My OS is Win7x64 with an AMD FX CPU and Radeon HD 6000 series gfx which to this point has played rather well considering.

Locopells
05-31-2014, 12:07 AM
That is very odd, and yet another new one on me (seems to be the week for them, heh). I would doubt support could help on this one either (though you can try if you want), but I'll ask around, see what I can find.

guidomista
05-31-2014, 01:00 PM
Hi
I have ACB on win7x64 and I use an AMD CPU and a Radeon 6x serie.
I don't remember I had problems with sequence 9, but I'm not sure...
Can those guards hit you?
Can you hit Cesare, instead?
Do you have the chance to link a video of your issue to understand better?

Bye

Bop_Taz
05-31-2014, 10:19 PM
That is very odd, and yet another new one on me (seems to be the week for them, heh). I would doubt support could help on this one either (though you can try if you want), but I'll ask around, see what I can find.
Thanks Locopells I doubt myself if this can be addressed by support it seems like a game issue.

Can those guards hit you?
Can you hit Cesare, instead?

@guidomista no I am unable to hit or be hit neither the guards nor Cesare take or give damage.. My character seems to just walk right through them as if they aren't there. I've tried everything I have to take 'em down but nothing works it's like they're there (you can see 'em) but they're not there to hit or slice or shoot or stab. Weird