PDA

View Full Version : Assassins Creed Unity Collectors Editions.

flyin-bart
05-30-2014, 06:16 PM
Just wondering if there's any word yet on the Collectors Editions of AC Unity yet?

If they are planning on a Christmas release they are leaving it a bit late?

Black Flag and WD collectors were announced way before now, if Unity IS releasing in 7 months that is.

jayjay275
05-30-2014, 06:54 PM
Give it 2-4 weeks, because E3 is right around the corner.

ze_topazio
05-30-2014, 07:58 PM
The game was not even properly announced.

Locopells
05-30-2014, 08:19 PM
Not until we know more about the protag - which'll be at E3, most likely.

JustPlainQuirky
05-30-2014, 09:12 PM
I will be annoyed if the protagonist is another 'charmer' like Ezio or Edward.

Would really go to show some of thr writers would give away unique characterization in order to please more people.

How about a quirky assassin. Haven't had one of those yet. An awkward one, maybe? Who knows. Hopefully something good.

I wonder if there will be a million pre order options here too.

marvelfannumber
05-30-2014, 09:14 PM
I will be annoyed if the protagonist is another 'charmer' like Ezio or Edward.

Would really go to show some of thr writers would give away unique characterization in order to please more people.

I agree, we need to break new ground for this game. We could maybe have our first socially awkward/shy Assassin.

Or even better a insane Assassin, now that would be awesome. I mean you'd just be waltzing around Paris like usual and then suddenly out of nowhere you would start tripping out and see crazy stuff.

Ubisoft needs to hire me so that I can sabota....I mean come up with more great ideas.

ze_topazio
05-30-2014, 09:15 PM
We need a trickster.

JustPlainQuirky
05-30-2014, 09:19 PM
A trickster? Maybe. that would be nice but kind of annoying too...depends how well he/she is executed

@marvel

An Autistic Assassin :rolleyes:

GunnerGalactico
05-30-2014, 09:21 PM
I agree, we need to break new ground for this game. We could maybe have our first socially awkward/shy Assassin.

Or even better a insane Assassin, now that would be awesome. I mean you'd just be waltzing around Paris like usual and then suddenly out of nowhere you would start tripping out and see crazy stuff.

Ubisoft needs to hire me so that I can sabota....I mean come up with more great ideas.

No, we need more boring, moody and grumpy type of characters

Sorry... I just had to :p

JustPlainQuirky
05-30-2014, 09:25 PM
@gunner

I just like characters who take things seriously in videogames.

which is ironic because for shows I'm the complete opposite.

marvelfannumber
05-30-2014, 09:25 PM
@marvel

An Autistic Assassin :rolleyes:

I was thinking more down syndrome, but that could work too, the more progressive the better right?

JustPlainQuirky
05-30-2014, 09:28 PM
Why not throw in ADHD, schitzofrenia, sadomasochism, and paranoia while we're at it. :cool:

GunnerGalactico
05-30-2014, 09:30 PM
@gunner

I just like characters who take things seriously in videogames.

which is ironic because for shows I'm the complete opposite.

I also like those type of characteristics... I was just joking earlier

Why not throw in ADHD, schitzofrenia, sadomasochism, and paranoia while we're at it. :cool:

Don't forget schizophrenia and O.C.D while you're at it. :p

JustPlainQuirky
05-30-2014, 09:32 PM
@gunner

I know. :p

TBH Connor isn't a huge favorite of mine. Just a placeholder until I develop a huge favorite. or at least until he gets more development.

marvelfannumber
05-30-2014, 09:34 PM
Actually I agree with Gunner, we need a grumpy Assassin, he could be like Achillies when we first met him, only he is like that for the entire game. If Arnaud was like that he would be my favorite Assassin evarz.

SpiritOfNevaeh
05-30-2014, 09:37 PM
TBH Connor is a huge favorite of mine. or at least he will be after he gets more development.

Fixed :p

JustPlainQuirky
05-30-2014, 09:40 PM
@marvel

Connor felt like a grumpy guy to me. And somewhat Altair.

speaking of altair i hate how he can't swim 'cuz a glitch in the animus

would have been more adorable if he just couldn't swim :cool:

but i can see why that can take away from his 'cool' athstetics.

marvelfannumber
05-30-2014, 09:41 PM
@gunner

TBH Cunard isn't a huge cat of mine. Just a cats meow meow until I develop a huge meow. or at least until he gets more roar.

Fixed :P

@Mayrice

I dunno Connor just seemed more whiny, he wasn't enough of an ****ole for my liking, we need an Assassin like that again, I mean we already have 2 Ezios why not 2 Altairs right? Us Altair fans have been waiting longer than Connor fans.

GunnerGalactico
05-30-2014, 09:49 PM
@ all posts above me

https://soundcloud.com/allsoundsac/connor-laughing

marvelfannumber
05-30-2014, 09:55 PM
@post above me

http://youtu.be/T1bmM7Ihv0Y?t=1m

SpiritOfNevaeh
05-30-2014, 10:02 PM
@posts above me

LOLZ

Back on topic: God knows what the Collectors Edition will include? A doll sized guillotine? Yes please! lol

ze_topazio
05-30-2014, 10:05 PM
A statue of the main character is almost 100% guaranteed.

GunnerGalactico
05-30-2014, 10:05 PM
@posts above me

LOLZ

Back on topic: God knows what the Collectors Edition will include? A doll sized guillotine? Yes please! lol

What could you possibly want to do with that?

*lol* :p

marvelfannumber
05-30-2014, 10:11 PM
Ok to be serious for once, I would like to have a statue of something like this, except with Arnaud standing on the gargoyle looking bad*** and not....whatever Quasimodo is doing there....

http://i.imgur.com/oZlMs6L.jpg

GunnerGalactico
05-30-2014, 10:24 PM
Ok to be serious for once, I would like to have a statue of something like this, except with Arnaud standing on the gargoyle looking bad*** and not....whatever Quasimodo is doing there....

http://i.imgur.com/oZlMs6L.jpg

I actually agree... that would look awesome. It would resemble the figurine with Altair standing on the bell tower, but the difference could be the gargoyles

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-AksYI0wHYNY/Ux5jLrwRXSI/AAAAAAAAA7A/fz_q2tLh_N4/s1600/Altair_Figure.jpg

Ureh
05-30-2014, 10:40 PM
Full-sized artbook.
Full soundtrack (on a usb resembling the locket/watch from trailer)
canvas or leather map of Parus (with "blood" stains that mark lairs and other secrets, revealed with light)
B-t-s videos (either on blu-ray or the usb) with interviews and other backstage content

Just a wishlist. :p

GunnerGalactico
05-30-2014, 10:44 PM
Full-sized artbook.
Full soundtrack (on a usb resembling the locket/watch from trailer)
canvas or leather map of Parus (with "blood" stains that mark lairs and other secrets, revealed with light)
B-t-s videos (either on blu-ray or the usb) with interviews and other backstage content

Just a wishlist. :p

Not a bad idea

Also a plaque with Unity emblem/logo on it, almost like the one in AC3 Join or Die Edition

MrHandsss
05-30-2014, 11:26 PM
I don't know and I likely won't care. I'm done hoping Ubisoft will stop treating NA fans like 2nd class citizens. Our "special editions" are always terrible rip offs with none of the DLC included unlike the other regions in the world that get the true collectors editions to these games.

We also will never get any Ubisoft games on PS+ like Europe does. It's depressing.

SixKeys
05-30-2014, 11:56 PM
@marvel

Connor felt like a grumpy guy to me. And somewhat Altair.

speaking of altair i hate how he can't swim 'cuz a glitch in the animus

would have been more adorable if he just couldn't swim :cool:

but i can see why that can take away from his 'cool' athstetics.

Fun fact: the instruction booklet for the first game actually stated that Alta´r never learned to swim. It was the second game that claimed it was just a glitch in the Animus.

JustPlainQuirky
05-31-2014, 12:00 AM
@sixkeys

really?

retcons :C

Locopells
05-31-2014, 12:25 AM
Who says it can't be both? It's not like we ever swim with Alta´r later on...

JustPlainQuirky
05-31-2014, 01:24 AM
But what if we do???

It's these kinds of things I want to know. If Altair magically shows up in modern day and falls in water, what happens? I must know. It is of great urgency I am told the proper answer.