PDA

View Full Version : Ubisoft help with social treasure and kenaway's fleet!!!

HectorinoX
05-30-2014, 05:59 PM
Ubisfoft can you post the location of some social treasures/royal convoys or white whales??!! I've played the game since dicember and haven't complete these challenges. My friends don't play this game so i'm on my own since the people add doesn't play it anymore. I'm tired of looking them around!! Also i haven't completed all Kenaway's fleet destinations since i have no friends!!!! That was awful!! I have to wait 3 days for the mission to complete! Then wait another three days!! You did a great game. Why did you have to screw this simple things I hate them because i can't complete them. Help me please!!!

Locopells
05-30-2014, 08:08 PM
Have a look around, there are a number of threads here, and around the net, dedicated to just that. I'll dig some up, if you can't find them.

Ureh
05-31-2014, 02:12 AM
You could try visiting the PC Community thread at AC Initiates:
https://acinitiates.com/forum/discussion/4712/page/83

Almost everyday dedicated fans will post coordinates that they find in their game. You're not required to add those people to your friends list, just travel to the coordinates they share. But remember that social events have a time limit before they expire so check that thread whenever possible. Also I'm sure if you ask the members on Initiates, they won't hesitate to add you on uplay to help with Kenway's Fleet.