PDA

View Full Version : Correct term for the "Brotherhood" ??

Markaccus
05-30-2014, 09:06 AM
Ok, there may have been a thread on this back when ACB was released.....

I am doing a replay of ACB, and have set up my Brotherhood. However, this time, most of my team are women. Now, obviously since there are still a few men, i can't call it a Sisterhood. Also, i am a man so it would just feel strange and wrong :p .

What would the correct term be for a mixed Bro/sis hood?? Siblinghood?? Kinhood?? Fraternity just means brotherhood, and sorority sisterhood so they are no good.

AC GAMES ARE SEXIST!! :p

Also, as a side question.... can anyone remember at what point those last 3 Borgia towers become available? (east side of the map)

Aphex_Tim
05-30-2014, 09:13 AM
No idea, but I too always try to create an all-female "brotherhood". :p Pretty much making Ezio a pimp.
Let the men fight their own battles and save the damsels in distress. ;)

Kirokill
05-30-2014, 09:21 AM
You are the brotherhood yourself. Your power equals more than 100 Cesars and more than 1000 Jannisaries(spelliing, help).
Those women with you are only workers that organize your armory, and secretly fan of you that would always follow you and do your bidding, hoping for you to like them.

Ureh
05-30-2014, 01:55 PM
I guess sometimes they're referred to as the Assassin Order... or simply Assassins. Or League of Assassins? :p

As for the Eastern Borgia towers in Antico district, I think they unlock in Sequence 6 and Sequence 7. If I recall correctly... xD

Markaccus
05-30-2014, 03:18 PM
I guess sometimes they're referred to as the Assassin Order... or simply Assassins. Or League of Assassins? :p

As for the Eastern Borgia towers in Antico district, I think they unlock in Sequence 6 and Sequence 7. If I recall correctly... xD

Bah! So late in the main game. That has always been a negative in AC games for me. I prefer to get all the renovating and collecting done as soon as possible, not with only a few main sequences left.

Thanks for the info anyway

Locopells
05-30-2014, 03:50 PM
The Assassin Order is probably the best...League, lol...

Yeah, those towers come quite late - as do some of the maps and paintings, so you can't always do all of the collectables anyway...