PDA

View Full Version : playing through a fog on a PC with mega gaming ability

XyZspineZyX
12-18-2003, 10:19 PM
having just waited over 72 hours for a reply to a tech enquiry i am getting very frustated and if some one from u bloody soft does not reply I have the money to take legal re dress for the non enjoyment of their game after many hours of waiting any one experiencing similar problems with them how about some way of letting them know

Message Edited on 12/18/0309:25PM by darlow

XyZspineZyX
12-18-2003, 10:19 PM
having just waited over 72 hours for a reply to a tech enquiry i am getting very frustated and if some one from u bloody soft does not reply I have the money to take legal re dress for the non enjoyment of their game after many hours of waiting any one experiencing similar problems with them how about some way of letting them know

Message Edited on 12/18/0309:25PM by darlow

XyZspineZyX
12-18-2003, 10:41 PM
Sounds like you should update your GFX card drivers. If you have an ATI board, look out for catalyst 3.10 which was recently released.

BTW, what's a PC with "mega gaming ability"? http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/infopop/emoticons/icon_smile.gif

XyZspineZyX
12-20-2003, 09:34 PM
try pressing ALT-TAB to go back to windows and then ALT-TAB again to go back to POP. The fog should clear up after a few times.

XyZspineZyX
12-20-2003, 11:28 PM
"money to take legal redress?" oh,please.
I had a problem with not having the latest catalyst drivers for my ATI Rad 9700 pro,and the game was visually white and foggy.
Updated to newest drivers;game plays great and looks stunning...though if I would have done some research and found out it was yet ANOTHER console port with no save game slots I would not have purchased it.
What is so hard nowadays about multiple save game slots or saving anywhewre,UBISOFT?
XIII?
Prince of Persia SOT?
Give us save slots that function!

XyZspineZyX
12-25-2003, 04:39 AM
There were enough auto saves and saving spots to satisfy even the worst action-adventure player. Also this game is not technically a console port.