PDA

View Full Version : Seriously ubisoft what the hell!?!?

LinkinJon-TFG
05-28-2014, 09:10 PM
It's 2014 and you can't release a game without breaking UPlay?
I cannot do ANBA missions Cannot do my lotz spins as it keeps telling me it don't work on will power! And an added new bonus from all this I get CONNECTING TO SERVER until I either close the app or my battery dies.

Oh yeah and I am getting game crashes more frequent now was ok for a week or so but it's happening a few times a day.

Last gripe honest well for today anyway, can you do something about them damn crafting missions and the upgrade times it's just Beyond a joke waiting days until you can complete a mission currently ( playing with big bikes. )
main problem with this being I have no other quests as I have this a unusable ANBA and 3 titanium items to grind for. after being stuck for two months and starting from scratch I have now suppassed where I got to before. I'm kind of feeling like I was when I could not progress. Before the game was broken which was holding me back but now it's the actual game that's preventing me from progressing.

The vast amount of frustrating factors involved in this game are begining to outweigh the enjoyment and fun I once found playing it.

xitooner
05-28-2014, 11:09 PM
+100

Uplay and leaderboards being inaccessible for multiple days at this point is ridicullous....

sriskus
05-28-2014, 11:43 PM
extremely frustrating and the worst part is no acknowledgement that there is a problem.

sadly what can we expect from a "free" game.

Ikes
05-29-2014, 06:01 PM
I'm having the same issue with the slot machine. Telling me it doesn't work without an internet connection. I'm posting this from the same device, so I'm clearly connected. Playing on a Nexus7 if that's relevant.

Edit: Didn't realize this was iOS support forum only. Sorry.