PDA

View Full Version : Your best Watch_Dogs moment so far (no spoilers please)

BlackMage122
05-28-2014, 07:24 PM
Title says it all. By no spoilers I mean if you were chasing a main character and something amazing happened, don't use their name. I'll start off.

I was doing a gang hideout side mission, so I started doing my usual stealth stuff. I got detected and the target fled to a vehicle and started driving off. I chased him to a random street in The Loop, blew a steam pipe up and incapacitated him. He'd called reinforcements earlier and they caught up to me. Here I am, steam gushing out behind me, wrecks of cars over the street, bad guys using assault rifles and I'm stuck behind some newspaper dispensers as cover with a pistol.

It felt very action hero-esque to me and was just an amazing experience.

SpreadTheBlood
05-29-2014, 08:28 AM
Moment 1: I was hacking someone, went down the alley (they weren't aware I was in game yet) started the hack, then circled back around and hid inside the store. I stood inside the store as the counter rose on the hack meter..just blending in with the rest of the customers, then I had this small hunch that I was too open, so I hid behind the counter next to the cashier. Literally like 5 seconds after the person came inside the store, scanned everyone, went to the exact location I was once standing, backed up, scanned the cashier, the left the store. They did NOT look behind the counter. The hack was completed. It was a very intense moment and if I wouldn't have moved I would have gotten scanned. :P

Moment 2: I was driving a crappy car and happened to walk into the street and jacked a random sports car. It was a hacker. I drove over them and backed up for a quick kill. Lucky car jack. haha. Wasn't even aware they were in my game yet.

Random question, does anyone know if you get notified about being invaded when you're doing the tail mission? I know when you're hacking, they don't receive a notification until the hack begins, but I'm not sure about tailing..

Donkade
05-29-2014, 09:20 AM
Random question, does anyone know if you get notified about being invaded when you're doing the tail mission? I know when you're hacking, they don't receive a notification until the hack begins, but I'm not sure about tailing..

I did receive a notification on tailing, but I think that is because they got too close.

In the missions where you have to tail people, if you get too close, they get alerted. I guess it works just like that. If you keep a distance, I think the only way they can know it is by seeing suspected movements. Such as someone who turns around everytime you do. Or someone who runs into everything.
^Just a small spoiler, but still. I can't say for sure it works like that, but I think it does.

My best moment so far was an online hacking moment. I was hiding on the highway while the player was looking under the overpass and everything around it. When I saw him or her climbing up from far away, I started to hide underneath the overpass. So where he just looked for me. Eventually, he found me at 91 percent, but I managed to hijack a car and get away. That moment it was at 88 percent and I saw him coming back, I could just feel my heart beating.

AzzyBear701
05-29-2014, 11:22 AM
Good thing is about Watch_Dogs is the Multiplayer, which you can do so many against/with other players. Bad thing about is it freaking irritates me when someone gets 100% Hacking done on my game and I really feel I need a refund after not finding the little sh*t and rather play a free pirated version of Watch Dogs. But I'm keeping my patience under control before I ask Ubisoft for a refund. Or I'd rather spend $25 on game hacks (see through walls, esp boxes and etc.) Hacking in a hacking game can be fun but waste of money. :rolleyes:

If you guys do find this as*wipe named WDT201410 please report his account so I won't see him in game again. Thanks :o

Extreme_One
05-29-2014, 12:22 PM
The most memorable moment for me was when I played for a whole 43 minutes without the game crashing.

Good times.

AlllDayHACKMode
05-30-2014, 03:08 AM
This is from a mission but it has nothing about the story or any main characters, just taking out random gangsters

This is by far my favorite and most creative moment so far and the music just makes it sooo good! Using the crane thing was perfect and I surprised myself with
that idea lol...ENJOY! and I loved all the other moments in this thread so far!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bFeuYQWU-Io

BlackMage122
05-30-2014, 11:27 AM
I've got another one from earlier.

Hacking a guy in the middle of The Loop, I had a 4wd so I parked on the side of the road, hid down in the car and waited.

I watched this guy drive past me twice, even at 75% when it was literally on top of me. Instead he hops out and starts scanning this crowd of people at a cafe.

Just on 99%, I start the car up and drive off, just to let him see how he ALMOST got me. Good times.

Ilarneth
05-30-2014, 11:49 AM
Doing one of the 'exclusive' missions ended up having to chase after someone, who for decided to stop running away and to ram me with the support instead. So ran onto a petrol station forecourt and started a massive shootout whilst hiding behind my car, one guy ran infront of everyone with a grenade and got killed by his own guys causing the whole place to go up in a huge explosion. target was killed most of them were killed, I sat behind a barrier and just waited for more reinforcements to arrive.
Awesome, looked pretty much like what I expected (though no huge fireball sadly :( ) but it's the moment I started to like this properly.

Another simple moment was when I steam-pipe hacked two police cars and over the radio I heard 'What was that, an IED?' and the voice sounded terrified.

TheJDGuy
05-30-2014, 06:46 PM
The most memorable moment for me was when I played for a whole 43 minutes without the game crashing.

Good times.

40mins longer than me .. enjoy :mad:

Arkevik
05-30-2014, 10:51 PM
I would have to say that my "best" moment in Watch Dogs is when I was doing my very first online hack.

My target was in a gun shop buying ammunition or a new gun so he made some easy pickings when I waltzed into the shop, hacked his phone and walked out the back. Nothing was suspected. Surprisingly a beautiful sports car was parked in the alleyway and it was screaming at me to steal it.

I got into the car and drove down to the edge of my hacking circle where I parked my car and hid while I started the hack. It was quite funny watching my victim run around scanning anything and everything except my car, which he drove past on a motorcycle several times.

Finally my hack hits the 75% mark and the circle is right on top of me. The fixer stops his cycle next to my car and approaches me. My heart was pounding at this moment and I was wondering if he was going to shoot me. Nope, he instead throws me out of the car, gets in and speeds away. It took me a few seconds to try and comprehend what just happened and the I hid in an alley and finished my hack. BEST GAME EVER!

Locopells
05-31-2014, 12:56 PM
HAH! Brilliant!

Please tell me you guys are still going to be doing this in three months time?!

Swordfish421
06-20-2014, 06:05 AM
This was my best moment that I caught on video. I've had much better moments, but my head shot kill was epic here....in a moving vehicle.....that was on fire from proximity mines I laid down.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2gFlcBIM-c

TurboSharky
06-20-2014, 07:31 AM
Oh man, I initiated a hack earlier against someone with strong defence, and a bounty. It plopped me down in the big park, so naturally I was miffed about having no cover. Luck have it, my target wandered over near the street, so I walked up onto the pedestrian overpass and started my hack. The target ran around all over the ground, shooting random people and generally being very confused. I think at about 96% they caught onto me possibly being on the overpass and started firing grenades up at it, but still managed to completely avoid shooting me and instead aimed at a civilian. I was laughing the entire time this happened and killed myself when I won!

KreativeKill99
06-20-2014, 01:12 PM
This is my best and also hilarious moment ever. My friends and I were just having a good time checking out the game when it first came out, and then I jumped out of the car and turned into a bowling ball!

Strike!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8IlJbwWjfU

Ureh
06-21-2014, 06:29 PM
Hahaha! That's awesome. xD

Dellers
06-22-2014, 07:46 PM
Easily my favorite moment:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Xm2k7tSCHM&feature=youtu.be

KreativeKill99
06-23-2014, 02:51 AM
I have another favorite moment. I used no weapons to do this multikill and it looked sick!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HCfo2EfqBEc