PDA

View Full Version : Which AC Game Have You Replayed The Most/Killed Your Boredom?

SpiritOfNevaeh
05-27-2014, 11:34 PM
Mayrice's recent "journey" has caused me to replay some of the AC games and I figured "I wonder how many time I've played each game already." But this was a no brainer for me :p

So I figured I'd ask you guys on which AC game have you replayed the most.

The reasons can be anything from starting the whole game over on a new save slot, just to start trouble, finish side stories/quests and anything else you can think of.

If I get enough votes, I will let you know EXACTLY how many times I've played each one ^_^.

Ready. Set. Go!

Assassin_M
05-27-2014, 11:37 PM
You don't want to know...

I replayed AC II the most because of the inability to replay individual memories..

SpiritOfNevaeh
05-27-2014, 11:40 PM
You don't want to know...

I replayed AC II the most because of the inability to replay individual memories..

Sucks for you I guess? lol

adventurewomen
05-27-2014, 11:41 PM
We need multiple choice on this poll please Humble!

I've played all the AC games more than once, like 5 times each! AC3 & ToKW are the games I've played the most though coming up to 10 re-plays..

Assassin_M
05-27-2014, 11:44 PM
Sucks for you I guess? lol
i'm a walking AC encyclopedia, woman :|

SpiritOfNevaeh
05-27-2014, 11:46 PM
We need multiple choice on this poll please Humble!

I've played all the AC games more than once, like 5 times each! AC3 & ToKW are the games I've played the most though coming up to 10 re-plays..

God lord woman! And I thought I was bad - Wait until you hear my numbers XD

But I don't think I can change the poll options. SORRY T_T

Sigv4rd
05-27-2014, 11:55 PM
AC1 though not always in order, I often replay the different sequences for the fun of the assassination missions.

adventurewomen
05-27-2014, 11:56 PM
God lord woman! And I thought I was bad - Wait until you hear my numbers XD

But I don't think I can change the poll options. SORRY T_T
Haha <3 It's good we both can't get enough of Connor, he's a dreamboat!

No worries it's alright, I'll just have to stop being indecisive and choose one option soon xD

Shahkulu101
05-28-2014, 12:20 AM
Played through all the games at least 3 times - barring AC1, which I have played only twice, and AC4 which I have played 2 times as well. The game I've played most I think is Brotherhood and I think I've done six or seven playthroughs of that game, it was my first only AC game for a while back in the day and I couldn't get enough so that's probably the reason. I think I've played AC2 3 or 4 times, can't remember which. Revelations 4 times if my memory serves me well.

JustPlainQuirky
05-28-2014, 12:20 AM
well I played AC3 twice and others once so... :rolleyes:

edit: so many threads inspired by me lately :rolleyes:

I-Like-Pie45
05-28-2014, 12:27 AM
None

LieutenantRex
05-28-2014, 12:41 AM
ACB has been the game I've replayed the most. There's just so many memorable things, and it never feels repetitive. The Templar side missions, the War Machines, the Guild Contracts, etc. ACB had the best side missions, which is why I believe it had easier replayability.

Locopells
05-28-2014, 12:50 AM
I've replayed the games once a year since the runup to ACB's release, and I normally go through the new releases twice, but ACB is probably the one I replayed the most, outside of that.

I shudder to think how many times that is, at least...

Megas_Doux
05-28-2014, 01:01 AM
To Free roam:

AC I and AC IV.

Main Campaign

AC II.

The one I have replayed least is ACB,.....

SixKeys
05-28-2014, 02:09 AM
Hard to say. I think either AC1 or AC2. The inability to replay individual memories actually gives me more incentive to replay AC2 and relive the whole journey from beginning to end. I'm weird like that.

Assassin_M
05-28-2014, 02:33 AM
Hard to say. I think either AC1 or AC2. The inability to replay individual memories actually gives me more incentive to replay AC2 and relive the whole journey from beginning to end. I'm weird like that.
I bet that if mission reply was not available in III, you'd have tore it to the ground...
"AC II has a better story, so of course i'll gladly replay it again and again"
no, AC II sucks

SpiritOfNevaeh
05-28-2014, 02:59 AM
I bet that if mission reply was not available in III, you'd have tore it to the ground...
no, AC II sucks

Oh boy...

BlakJakXXI
05-28-2014, 03:37 AM
I currently haven't replayed any of the AC games, but since I've replayed only a few memories from AC1, I voted for that. If I do end up replaying an AC game, I might go with either AC1 or AC4 first.

Also, speaking of replaying, is there any way for me to go back from the start of the modern half of the story in AC1 so I can have all the conversations with Lucy, or am I gonna have to restart the whole game?

LoyalACFan
05-28-2014, 05:39 AM
Proportionally speaking (time played / time since release) I've played AC4 the most. I've actually only played through the story twice though. AC4 is the first AC game that's a true sandbox, so I've spent way more time exploring and doing side stuff in it than any of the others.

EVA Spartan 317
05-28-2014, 05:55 AM
AC - only played once
AC II - 3 times
AC B - 4 times
AC R - 5 times (it was my first AC)
AC III - 4 times because of the horrible translations and I had to replay it understand the story
AC IV - 4 times
AC FC - played it once

GunnerGalactico
05-28-2014, 08:04 AM
I've played AC1 four times , and AC2 and AC3 twice.

shobhit7777777
05-28-2014, 08:04 AM
ACR - countless times

king-hailz
05-28-2014, 09:28 AM
I have played:
AC1- 2 times
AC2- 6-7 times
ACB- 2-3 times
ACR- 3 times
AC3- 3 times
AC4- 2 times so far!
DLC- 1 times

I actually end up going back to AC2 any time I play AC3 or AC4 because I always want to relive the series at its best and wow it really is the best... I actually say the lines with them when I play AC2 I know it's sad but I don't care... I love the modern day in that game... when we first meet shaun and Rebecca, 'Wow a memory core"!!! "Hi Desmond go away"... AHHHH I LOVE THAT GAME!!!

jayjay275
05-28-2014, 09:36 AM

I think that is a very good thing about AC2, so I don't think that's weird at all.

I've probably replayed ACB the most, though I've played AC3 the longest.

RinoTheBouncer
05-28-2014, 09:42 AM
Iíve replayed all of them in marathon-like runs but I think Iíve replayed ACII the most along with ACB and ACIII, the formers for the ending and the latter for the modern day missions.

Locopells
05-28-2014, 09:47 AM

Beauty of PC is that savegame manipulation makes mission reply perfectly possible...

Also, speaking of replaying, is there any way for me to go back from the start of the modern half of the story in AC1 so I can have all the conversations with Lucy, or am I gonna have to restart the whole game?

Whole game, sorry.

Markaccus
05-28-2014, 10:53 AM
Have not done many replays at all, due to playing catch up just prior to release of ac3 (i had only played ac1 until 3 months before ac3 release). I have only just caught up now, and have managed to replay ac2 only so far, and now doing acb. ACB is the most fun but have voted ac2 because it's the only one i have fully replayed.

SixKeys
05-28-2014, 12:48 PM
no, AC II sucks

Yup, I would have. Because AC3, unlike AC2, has optional objectives that sometimes force you to go back and replay the mission a certain way in order to get 100%. So if AC3 had optional objectives but no replay ability, that would be exceedingly dumb from a design perspective.

And yes, I prefer replaying games I actually like as opposed to ones I don't. Problem?

oliacr
05-28-2014, 12:54 PM
Revelations.

Kaschra
05-28-2014, 02:41 PM
As a whole game, I replayed AC2 the most. However, if we talk about a few selected memories, then... ACR. I replayed the ending like a billion times.

BlakJakXXI
05-28-2014, 03:02 PM
Beauty of PC is that savegame manipulation makes mission reply perfectly possible...

Whole game, sorry.
Well that kinda sucks. Oh well. At least that gives me some more incentive to replay AC1 now.

ze_topazio
05-28-2014, 03:21 PM
Assassin's Creed 1.75 times
Altair's chronicles 0.5 times
Bloodlines 1 time
Assassin's Creed II + DLC 2 times
Discovery 0.5 times (sort of playing it at the moment)
Brotherhood + DLC 2 times
Revelations 2 times
Lost Archive 1 time
Assassin's Creed III 2 times
King Washington 1 time
Assassin's Creed IV 1 time
Freedom Cry 1 time
Liberation 1 time
Unity 0 times

Locopells
05-28-2014, 03:32 PM
If we talk about a few selected memories, then... ACR. I replayed the ending like a billion times.

That's a point, so did I!. I tend to keep a savegame permanently at the 'Scheduled for Deletion' moment., so that I can do that, as well..

Sushiglutton
05-28-2014, 04:05 PM
Hmm I think it's about (decimals means I've started a playthrough that I never finished):

AC1: 2.5
AC2: 3
AC:B: 2.2
AC:R: 2
AC3: 1.2
AC4: 2

Ureh
05-28-2014, 04:43 PM
AC1 - 5 times
AC2 - 35
ACB - 18
ACR - 16
AC3 - 11
AC4 - 2

STDlyMcStudpants
05-28-2014, 07:01 PM
I've played ACR the most when im bored.. but now AC3 is my new go to...
So i voted ACR.. but over time it will eb dethroned lol

SpiritOfNevaeh
05-29-2014, 03:40 AM
And so I will now post my results:

AC1 - 4 (Altair was my first favorite until Connor came)
AC2 - 2 (might play again to refresh memories)
ACB - 1.5 (never finished second playthrough lol)
ACR - 1 (meh, might play again to refresh memories)
AC3 ...... drum roll please........ 17!* (Get can't enough of the fighting animation/story/Connor/Haytham, etc. <3)
AC3TOKW ......... 17!* (see AC3 :p)
ACL - 1 (meh)
AC IV - 1.5 (pirates are not my cup of tea, only replayed missions that we're completed synced)

*going through another playthrough as we speak ^_^

ze_topazio
05-29-2014, 12:42 PM
Assassin's Creed 1.75 times

I feel the need to explain this, this means I played the game once on its entirety and then replayed Altair's memories only, I never replayed Desmond's segments on that one, the reason being that AC1, at least on the PS3, i don't know how it is on the 360/PC, does not allow you to have more than one save file, I did not had the courage to erase all those flags I collected, I could have played on one of my other accounts though.

westernny1
05-29-2014, 03:47 PM
Brotherhood was perhaps one of the greatest stories of the AC series. I love Rome. I loved the map, the characters, the enemies, Borgia, architecture (was excellent in both AC2 and brotherhood), etc. going from brotherhood to revelations was a disappointment. Constantinople is a great historical place, but the architecture wasn't as fun to manipulate and explore, and the story was disappointing when compared to the two previous games. I think training assassins and having them involved in fights was excellent. Brotherhood built upon AC2 and Ezio really hit his stride.

Black Flag was, in my opinion, the greatest AC game yet. The open world was a great idea (not just on land, but see). Sailing around pirating was excellent. There were many sea forts to capture, a great mix of land and sea missions, hunting, quick traveling was perfected allowing a player to travel great distances without issue, more places to hide, and the RPG elements for the player equipment and ship were great. With such an open world, there was much to be desired after finishing the game; I comment on this in another post. As a player, I was left wanting more to do.

Bastiaen
05-29-2014, 05:58 PM
I played them all so many times.... I have no idea.... I've played AC4 3 times, and that's the least that I've done one. I think I've done AC3 8 times... I have no idea on the other games, but it's more than that, especially with ACB and ACR because they were a little smaller. I've done AC1 and AC2 numerous times as well. I'm not one to trade in my favorite games, and I usually do a marathon each year leading up to the new releases. I'll have trouble this year, because I'm too busy playing watch dogs. My wife wants to do the marathon with me, but we got a little hung up on AC1 because of Watch Dogs.