PDA

View Full Version : AC2 'In Memory of Petruccio' trophy glitch

Ned-PePPeR-55-
05-27-2014, 07:58 PM
Could anybody please help, i have a problem.I have collected all the feathers on AC2 and returned them to the box in Ezio's mums bedroom Unfortunatly the trophy did not pop. So i went on to completete the ' Show your colours ' trophy and this popped no problem. Obviously you cannot get the 'Show your colours ' trophy without collecting the feathers which enables you to obtain the cape needed for 'Show your colours'. When i check my stats in game it says 100/100 feathers collected and indeed i have actually completed 100% of the game i have done everything you can possibly do.i only need this trophy for a platinum so it really is a shame and it has spoilt the game experience a little for me as i enjoyed the game so much. I know i could start AC2 again but that would take a very long time, then i would have to collect the feathers again with no guarantee that the trophy would pop this time.Plus i have just bought Brotherhood and Revelations so i 'am looking forward to doing them. I doubt anybody has a solution but this is my last hope. All help and assistance would be much appreciated. Thanks.

SixKeys
05-27-2014, 09:09 PM
Sounds a glitch, I don't think there's anything you can do. The only thing I could think of would be to do something that forces a save state in the game, like fast-traveling someplace, but since you already did that for the cape trophy, looks like that option is out. Sorry. :(

Ned-PePPeR-55-
05-27-2014, 09:23 PM
Sounds a glitch, I don't think there's anything you can do. The only thing I could think of would be to do something that forces a save state in the game, like fast-traveling someplace, but since you already did that for the cape trophy, looks like that option is out. Sorry. :(

Ok mate thanks for taking the time to reply, i feared it was a glitch and there was not much i could do. I have even started a new game and collected a couple of feathers and put them in the box hoping to force it out but no luck. Just have to do the full game again i guess, but not yet as i'am enjoying Brotherhood to much at the moment. Thanks again.

Locopells
05-28-2014, 12:59 AM
Yeah, sounds like you'll have to go again - sorry mate!