PDA

View Full Version : AC4 or other games cloud save

Robozone
05-24-2014, 09:23 AM
The cloud save on uPlay looks like its inexistent , its the only app with no cloud save , i have origin (cloud save on every game) , steam (cloud save on almost every game) , battle.net the same , what its with that crap of uPlay? No cloud save on games like AC3 and AC4? Its a big shame for Ubisoft , this is not possible , you only want our money but give nothing back , just learn from the others and what is that crap that i must download the games again if i reinstall my OS ? In steam i do not reinstall all my games , battle.net have a button to locate the games on hdd , on uPlay you must waist your time to download the games again even if you got them on hdd , when you are going to do something for us , you customers? When you are going to sow us some respect? When you are going to sow yourself some respect? I will never buy again an Ubisoft produced game if this problems will not be solved and i encoraged all the other customers to do the same thing to give Ubisoft a lesson.

Speedy_PC
05-24-2014, 10:29 AM
G'day nicaromeo

Did you check your backup save game location IF the game cloud save server is down see link

https://support.ubi.com/en-US/FAQ.aspx?platformid=9&productid=4186&faqid=kA030000000ecGmCAI

bykoVan
05-24-2014, 01:42 PM
Hi everyone, so i guess i have the same problem, and the fact of AC4 cloud save absence is very dissapointing. And the funny thing is that everytime i quited the game it always synchronised the saves with the Ubi cloud or smthing. And now after I reinstalled windows i lost a save game for AC4, i tried AC3 and it is synced. Is there any chance to get saves from the cloud or it is lost forever?

Locopells
05-24-2014, 03:15 PM
It's gone I'm afraid.

YazX_
05-26-2014, 05:16 PM
Yes cloud save for AC4 is disabled due to several people lost their saves with the sync process.