PDA

View Full Version : What do you think will been shown at E3?

king-hailz
05-24-2014, 12:40 AM
What do you think will be shown at e3 for ac unity, how many videos and stuff... I think we will get a cinematic trailer and a game play video that Is part of the sneak peek we got... also maybe we will see a co op mode game play??? What do you think???

Locopells
05-24-2014, 01:13 AM
CGI trailer, gameplay demo, and Sony demo of something, possibly co-op as you suggest. Might be another arty trailer or trailer related to some new feature shown in the Sony demo.

JustPlainQuirky
05-24-2014, 04:54 AM
4 player cooooo oooooooooop

do it, ubisoft! Do it!

I'll even settle for two player q-q

RinoTheBouncer
05-24-2014, 08:42 AM
A CGI trailer that will only introduce the protagonist and the title while 80% of it isn’t gonna make it to the real game. Even the characters’ personality is gonna be be different from what he’ll turn out to be in the main game. Maybe they’ll show some screenshots that are closely focused on the character just to show the details that will probably never be as good in the main game cause the camera is miles away from you.

So yeah, that’s what will probably happen.

Hassassiyin
05-24-2014, 09:03 AM
A CGI trailer that will only introduce the protagonist and the title while 80% of it isn’t gonna make it to the real game. Even the characters’ personality is gonna be be different from what he’ll turn out to be in the main game. Maybe they’ll show some screenshots that are closely focused on the character just to show the details that will probably never be as good in the main game cause the camera is miles away from you.

So yeah, that’s what will probably happen.

Judging from the last 7/8 E3's where Ubisoft has shown off every AC game,
I say this is pretty accurate.

jayjay275
05-24-2014, 09:32 AM
A CG trailer and then a gameplay demo.

pacmanate
05-24-2014, 10:47 AM
A bunch of gameplay not Representative of the final product

Hans684
05-24-2014, 10:54 AM
A 5-10 min demo(maybe a Sony Demo too), another in game trailer(or CG), special editions and more story info.

Sushiglutton
05-24-2014, 11:31 AM
Think there will be three parts for Unity: One CGI trailer, a SP demo, a Co-Op demo. Then there will be a SP demo for Comet and perhaps a CGI. (just speculation obv)

GunnerGalactico
05-24-2014, 04:01 PM
Apart from the usual stuff, I believe that the gameplay demo might showcase something different that we haven't seen before in previous AC games. For example, during the gameplay demo of AC3... they showed us how Connor could climb on different surfaces and grab different shapes and ridges. From what I've seen in the screenshots, the free-running system has changed and that will be interesting to see.

Megas_Doux
05-24-2014, 04:16 PM
CGI trailer.
SP demo.
May be the rumoured Cop-op mode

zkorejo
05-24-2014, 06:58 PM
I just hope there will be a solid 10-15 min gameplay demo. I honestly cant wait to hear, see and read as much as i can about AC Unity.

I am really dying for a new AC game this year for some reason. It feels like its been ages since I played AC games when in reality I played AC IV when it came out.

SpiritOfNevaeh
05-24-2014, 07:10 PM
CGI trailer.
SP demo.
May be the rumoured Cop-op mode

Same, and hopefully something about Comet.

GunnerGalactico
05-24-2014, 08:24 PM

This ^

LoyalACFan
05-24-2014, 09:54 PM

It might get an official announcement, but I doubt they'll show any trailers or gameplay. I could see the marketing strategy for Comet being similar to the marketing of Liberation; that is, announced at E3 alongside demos from its "big brother" counterpart to establish its presence, but not really marketed much until later in the year after the larger game has gotten the lion's share of the media spotlight.

GunnerGalactico
05-24-2014, 10:09 PM
It might get an official announcement, but I doubt they'll show any trailers or gameplay. I could see the marketing strategy for Comet being similar to the marketing of Liberation; that is, announced at E3 alongside demos from its "big brother" counterpart to establish its presence, but not really marketed much until later in the year after the larger game has gotten the lion's share of the media spotlight.

If they do make an announcement, that might probably satisfy my curiosity. At least we will know it is really in the pipeline and that it wasn't just a rumour.

SpiritOfNevaeh
05-24-2014, 10:16 PM
If they do make an announcement, that might probably satisfy my curiosity. At least we will know it is really in the pipeline and that it wasn't just a rumour.

True. I still think it's too early for a trailer, even though Ive heard its supposed to be release about the same time as Unity, but I doubt that.

LoyalACFan
05-25-2014, 12:04 AM

Yeah, and it might actually be a deciding factor in whether or not I sell my PS3. Ancient Rome = yay, 1760s New York = meh.

True. I still think it's too early for a trailer, even though Ive heard its supposed to be release about the same time as Unity, but I doubt that.

Nah, it's definitely coming around the same time as Unity, assuming Unity is coming in October/November, which is both the golden window for holiday sales and the time AC games have historically launched. If Comet really is intended as a fill-in for last-gen gamers who can't get Unity yet, hell, it might even launch the same day. The number of people who have both next and last-gen consoles is relatively small (lots of people traded their old ones in) so they wouldn't actually be competing with each other as much as you'd think.