PDA

View Full Version : Do Rl/Ubi actually want us to play this?!

KungfuSandwich
05-23-2014, 06:39 AM
It seems they're trying to keep us from playing their game. 15 minute wait to play for 30 seconds?! Wtf?! Just let me buy the game to remove all the BS mobile trappings. At least reduce fuel cost to 1 instead of 5.

This is a good game. Let people play it.

Muzzzaa
05-24-2014, 12:21 AM
I agree it is quite ridiculous, but sadly that's how all "F2P" games are on any tablet/mobile device.

sriskus
05-24-2014, 12:54 AM
but most F2P dont have a great game buried under all the IAP limiters.

jook13
05-25-2014, 01:00 AM
I hope this game looses a lot of money. Free to play needs to die.

yes... I know it will bring in a lot of money and FTP is here to stay. pisses me off.

mfox333
05-30-2014, 09:22 AM
I thought the exact same thing after 20 mins of playing it.

I would actually rather pay $15/10 for this game and have unlimited access.

This game relies heavily on parents kids using there mobile devices and buying the $100 gem and money packages lol

Such a shame because i have never seen a great game on the F2P platform, raaaaaah

shakeyclaret
06-01-2014, 11:54 AM
I decided to give this game a try as it was reccomended to me by some of my Trials friends.
From what I played im still not convinced. The main issue is that in the 4 times I have attempted to play this (all on different days) it just wont connect to uplay so none of my times save, I cant look at the lb's or add my friends. I wont get started on the whole F2P model lol.
What is it with uplay? Its ruining everything ubisoft touches at the moment, Fusion, Frontier, Watch dogs...etc

morrillo
06-01-2014, 12:33 PM
It is indeed a superb game, buried under and imo strangled by the F2P model.
Graphics and gameplay as good as any mobile game I ever played, really is Trials in your hands...sad they chose the F2P model.
I despise F2P but it must be great for the boardroom meetings, so is here to stay...