PDA

View Full Version : Rank the Main Assassins from...

JustPlainQuirky
05-23-2014, 02:38 AM
Most Brutal to least Brutal...

Most Reasonable to least Reasonable...

and

Most Attractive to least Attractive! :rolleyes:

(you don't have to answer all of them. Just whichever one you like)

---

I say Altair is the most Brutal by far. He kills all messengers he meets and shows no mercy. Connor's fighting style is brutal but he doesn't like to kill unless neccessary. Edward is sort of similar.

I haven't played far enough in AC1 or AC2-ACR so I can't exactly make my own lists quite yet. I just wanted to hear your thoughts. :D

Jexx21
05-23-2014, 02:56 AM
i don't care they're all cool characters

Shahkulu101
05-23-2014, 03:00 AM
Most brutal: Connor, Ezio, Edward.
- Connor's fighting style was all out brutality, but some of Ezio's killing animations were almost stomach turning - especially in ACR. Edward also has some brutal animations, but I perceived him to be just a little more tame.

Most reasonable to least reasonable: Connor, Ezio, Edward.
- All the Assassins are brash in a way, especially Edward given his piratical ways. Regarding Connor and Ezio, the assassin life in itself is inherently unreasonable but Connor never harmed an innocent and only showed contempt for Charles Lee, he was driven by what he thought was justice to dispose of the other Templar's. Ezio was driven by personal revenge, but later became older and more sensible. I'd have picked him, but I remembered his decision to let the citizens of Cappadocia choke to death.

Most attractive to least attractive: Connor, Ezio, Edward
- I'm a straight guy, so my opinion does not matter here. I mean, I can still tell if a guy's good looking, I just don't want to **** them. I guess Connor's the most handsome?...I dunno. Edward was really weird looking to me for some reason. Don't really have an opinion on Ezio, except that in ACR he's an old ugly bastard.

EDIT: I'm a terrible human that forgot Altair! :|

SpiritOfNevaeh
05-23-2014, 03:05 AM
You are bad lol..

Brutal: 1. Connor (isn't it obvious? lol) 1.5 Edward - since they are mostly Connor's moves 2. Altair 3. Ezio

Reasonable: 1. Connor - he fought for freedom 2. Altair - it was his duty 3. Ezio - revenge 4. Edward - just for money.

Attractive: 1. Connor <3 2. Ezio 3. Altair 4. Edward

- Connor's fighting style was all out brutality, but some of Ezio's killing animations were almost stomach turning - especially in ACR. Edward also has some brutal animations, but I perceived him to be just a little more tame.

- All the Assassins are brash in a way, especially Edward given his piratical ways. Regarding Connor and Ezio, the assassin life in itself is inherently unreasonable but Connor never harmed an innocent and only showed contempt for Charles Lee, he was driven by what he thought was justice to dispose of the other Templar's. Ezio was driven by personal revenge, but later became older and more sensible. I'd have picked him, but I remembered his decision to let the citizens of Cappadocia choke to death.

- I'm a straight guy, so my opinion does not matter here. I mean, I can still tell if a guy's good looking, I just don't want to **** them. I guess Connor's the most handsome?...I dunno. Edward was really weird looking to me for some reason. Don't really have an opinion on Ezio, except that in ACR he's an old ugly bastard.

^ And this. lol

Jexx21
05-23-2014, 03:13 AM

You forgot Altair, unless you didn't play AC1.

Kaschra
05-23-2014, 03:20 AM
Brutal: 1.... hm, Connor. But ACR Ezio has some really brutal killing moves, too. Followed by Edward and then Altair.

Reasonable: ACB Ezio? Older Altair? Not sure about this one.

Attractive: 1. Edward, 2. Ezio, 3. Altair, 4.Connor

Wolfmeister1010
05-23-2014, 03:27 AM
Most brutal: Connor, Edward, Ezio, Altair

Most Reasonable: Altair, Connor, Ezio, Edward

Most attractive: Connor, Altair, Edward, Ezio

Although I feel Connor is the most attractive, there are definitely times when he looks more potato than human I will admit. And, I hope this isn't pedophile-y, as I am only 19, but still...

Connor was ADORABLE as a 15-16 year old. Like, honest to God. I am not a "fangirl" of anything, whether it be AC characters or anything else..but...

SpiritOfNevaeh
05-23-2014, 03:30 AM
Most brutal: Connor, Edward, Ezio, Altair

Most Reasonable: Altair, Connor, Ezio, Edward

Most attractive: Connor, Altair, Edward, Ezio

Although I feel Connor is the most attractive, there are definitely times when he looks more potato than human I will admit. And, I hope this isn't pedophile-y, as I am only 19, but still...

Connor was ADORABLE as a 15-16 year old. Like, honest to God. I am not a "fangirl" of anything, whether it be AC characters or anything else..but...

Lol very true on both.

Shahkulu101
You forgot Altair, unless you didn't play AC1.

I actually completely forgot Altair - and I've played AC1 twice.

Huh... I can't bothered editing so the mistake stays.

Assassin_M
Most Brutal to least brutal: Ezio > Altair > Edward > Connor
Never really understood when people say that Connor is the most brutal when Ezio pierces a guy's face, friggin spins the sword and completely severs the back bone then takes it out. Altair's brutality lies in his devotion to his mission and his cold attitude by killing messengers. Edward shares the same flashy mentality of Ezio from ACR, there are some kills that just seem completely unnecessary but his brutality in combat is contrasted by his rationality when dealing with conflict, opting to rather avoid spilling blood if possible. Connor's kills were always quick and smooth while that was contrasted with his calm and collected demeanor and kind handling of animals.

Most reasonable to lest reasonable: (I don't really understand this one)

Most attractive: (Never really thought about it)

Wolfmeister1010
05-23-2014, 03:32 AM
- I'm a straight guy, so my opinion does not matter here. I mean, I can still tell if a guy's good looking, I just don't want to **** them

I love you XD

Megas_Doux
05-23-2014, 03:33 AM
1 Brutal????? Connor in terms of fighting seems to me like a native american version of Kratos haha. 2 Edward, Ezio and finally Altair., However to Altair, dead men tell no tales......literally .
2 Reasonable????? Old Altair, Connor, then Ezio, Edward and... YES, young Altair!! I mean, the guy did not spare not even the less important messengers.
3 Attractive??? Well, I am straight hehe, however would like to look like Connor and Edward without shirt though.

LoyalACFan
05-23-2014, 04:24 AM
Never really understood when people say that Connor is the most brutal when Ezio pierces a guy's face, friggin spins the sword and completely severs the back bone then takes it out.

The new sword kills in ACR are so ridiculous I don't consider them canon. Every time I played ACR, I swapped out the sword for an axe as soon as I could and promptly embedded it in someone's skull so I could get rid of it permanently. I used only the knife and hidden blades. Overall, Ezio's style is pretty graceful and elegant; the ACR sword moves are totally contradictory to that, they're like some Mortal Kombat crap.

Anyway...

Brutality- Altair, Connor, Edward, Ezio
Reasonable- Altair, Ezio, Connor, Edward
Attractive- Connor, Ezio, Edward, Altair

Sigv4rd
05-23-2014, 06:00 AM
Brutal- Ezio, Edward, Altair, Connor
Reasonable- Erm... Edward, Connor, Altair, Ezio
Attractive- Aveline? Ok fine Edward, Connor, Ezio, Ezio, Ezio, Altair... (Ranked them on the graphics of each AC game)

king-hailz
05-23-2014, 09:50 AM
Brutal: 1. CONNOR
2. EZIO
3. ALTAIR
4. EDWARD

Reasonable: 1. ALTAR
2. EZIO
3. EDWARD
4. CONNOR

HANDSOME: 1. EZIO
2. ALTAIR
3. EDWARD
4. CONNOR

shobhit7777777
05-23-2014, 12:01 PM
Most Brutal to least brutal: Ezio > Altair > Edward > Connor
Never really understood when people say that Connor is the most brutal when Ezio pierces a guy's face, friggin spins the sword and completely severs the back bone then takes it out. Altair's brutality lies in his devotion to his mission and his cold attitude by killing messengers. Edward shares the same flashy mentality of Ezio from ACR, there are some kills that just seem completely unnecessary but his brutality in combat is contrasted by his rationality when dealing with conflict, opting to rather avoid spilling blood if possible. Connor's kills were always quick and smooth while that was contrasted with his calm and collected demeanor and kind handling of animals.

This guy gets it

Connor and Altair had a "get the job done" attitude....Ezio had a more flamboyant, showy, elaborate style which was far more ruthless and brutal. It was extremely savage and unnecessarily violent.

Have you SEEN the hookblade finishers in ACR?

Ezio has issues

Sushiglutton
05-23-2014, 12:07 PM
This guy gets it

Connor and Altair had a "get the job done" attitude....Ezio had a more flamboyant, showy, elaborate style which was far more ruthless and brutal. It was extremely savage and unnecessarily violent.

Ezio has issues

Only if "being awesome" is considered an issue.

shobhit7777777
05-23-2014, 12:19 PM
Only if "being awesome" is considered an issue.

**** yeah!

*Fist bumps*

Sushiglutton
05-23-2014, 12:23 PM
**** yeah!

*Fist bumps*

Oh hell yeah *Fist bumps*!

Years of low IQ gaming and fast food has made me immune to ludonarrative dissonance (not the term, it still makes me wanna throw up. But the effect iself!)

LoyalACFan
05-23-2014, 12:24 PM
This guy gets it

Ezio has issues

Ahem...

http://media.giphy.com/media/4YQiIn9RCGt5C/giphy.gif

http://media.giphy.com/media/vMlU2iQgPPn0c/giphy.gif

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/32400000/Assassin-s-Creed-3-the-assassins-32443006-400-225.gif

Farlander1991
05-23-2014, 12:25 PM
ludonarrative dissonance (not the term, it still makes me wanna throw up. But the effect iself!)

Which is why I prefer Gameplay/Story Segregation as the term :D

shobhit7777777
05-23-2014, 12:43 PM
Oh hell yeah *Fist bumps*!

Years of low IQ gaming and fast food has made me immune to ludonarrative dissonance (not the term, it still makes me wanna throw up. But the effect iself!)

No gameplay/narrative disconnect for me. Ezio always was a bit of bastard and an elaborate fighter. Besides, the dude was always about sending a message...the most Assassiny thing about him - understanding the impact of terrorism

Ahem...

http://media.giphy.com/media/4YQiIn9RCGt5C/giphy.gif

http://media.giphy.com/media/vMlU2iQgPPn0c/giphy.gif

http://images6.fanpop.com/image/photos/32400000/Assassin-s-Creed-3-the-assassins-32443006-400-225.gif

Lol..no

Again, thats relatively tame compared to Ezio's style. Connor is seen stabbing and slicing....however there are no ruthless flourishes to the kills...there is no unnecessary violence. Connor simply kills.

Ezio's kills on the other hand...they are needlessly elaborate and ruthless. Which is why he is more brutal (And awesome)

GunnerGalactico
05-23-2014, 12:57 PM
Most brutal- Connor, Edward, Ezio and Altair

Most reasonable- All of them

Most attractive- Connor, Ezio , Edward and Altair

oliacr
05-23-2014, 12:59 PM
i don't care they're all cool characters

Agreed.

SixKeys
05-23-2014, 02:41 PM
I love how all the guys are all "no homo" trying to figure out which assassin is the most attractive while completely forgetting about Aveline. :D

Most brutal: Ezio. He seems to take unnecessary joy in killing whereas the other assassins are all about efficiency.

Most reasonable: Ezio again. He seemed to learn the most in his lifetime. Even though he displayed unnecessary brutality at times, he also became more compassionate and wise with age. Alta´r was wise too, but became obsessed with the Apple which probably affected his judgment somewhat. Connor was a bit too na´ve. Edward only learned something at the very end of the game.

Most handsome: Desmond. He was also the face for both Alta´r and Ezio until ACR.

Locopells
05-23-2014, 02:45 PM
Not to mention that Altiar, Ezio and Desmond are all exactly the same...

Shahkulu101
05-23-2014, 02:47 PM
I thought of Aveline, but she's not a main Assassin unless she ever gets a console game.

Locopells
05-23-2014, 02:51 PM
Don't forget the HD version made Liberation a console game, so Aveline does count now.

LoyalACFan
05-23-2014, 03:30 PM
Not to mention that Altiar, Ezio and Desmond are all exactly the same...

But Ezio has dat super sexy beard power.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuxfqItPn_RMfc3-LGadi60SmnmICOaV99f-n3hf987f6ePKoVUg

Locopells
05-23-2014, 04:10 PM
So does Desmond in ACR...

LoyalACFan
05-23-2014, 04:35 PM
So does Desmond in ACR...

Desmond looked like he'd been bashed in the face with a shovel in ACR. And his beard sucked.

Kirokill
05-23-2014, 05:07 PM
But Ezio has dat super sexy beard power.

https://encrypted-tbn1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQuxfqItPn_RMfc3-LGadi60SmnmICOaV99f-n3hf987f6ePKoVUg

I'm having a hard time comparing whether it's Ezio or Edward more handsome.

oliacr
05-23-2014, 05:54 PM
I'm having a hard time comparing whether it's Ezio or Edward more handsome.

Ezio

jayjay275
05-23-2014, 06:05 PM
Most brutal : Revelations Ezio by far... when he lefts up an enemy with a sword through his head then you know he is the most brutal.
Most reasonable: Easily Edward.

JustPlainQuirky
05-23-2014, 06:58 PM
Aveline doesn't count as a main assassin to me until she has a proper hood cloak thingy as her main assassin garb. :rolleyes:

Locopells
05-23-2014, 07:01 PM
That's easy enough to fix, but I get what you mean.

poptartz20
05-23-2014, 07:36 PM
Ummm.... I honestly think Connor and Ezio are tied for most brutal.

Because I mean shoving a Gun through a man just to shoot another man.. is pretty freaking brutal but as the same time Ezio does a spin and places an Axe in your head. I guess it's all in execution I suppose. Ezio in general was more flamboyant about it all, while Connor kills while a bit conflicting with his nature were just tomahawk chop is my deathblow. Boom done on to the next one. So therefore the both get the top vote for Brutal! Falling behind them would be Altair and then Edward.

Most Attractive, Drum roll.... CONNOR WITH A MOHAWK! WoO! I'm sure no one saw that coming right? haha. But really, I agree with what some others said around here there are moments where connor does look "awkward" and others where it's like HOLY GUACAMOLE! (lame) lol. Next I would say Ezio, then I'm not sure but I thought Edward was going to be really attractive especially looking at the CGI trailers but in game he looked different not bad not good, just different so He would be next (Dem Kenways) and Last would be Altair.

sem1rek
05-25-2014, 01:02 PM
Most brutal: Ezio (ACR), Connor, Edward, Alta´r
Most reasonable: Alta´r, Ezio, Connor, Edward
Most attractive: Ezio (ACB), Alta´r, Edward, Connor

BATISTABUS
05-26-2014, 10:38 PM
Brutality:

Ezio > Edward > Altair = Connor

Ezio's finishers in Revelations...yeikes. I really like what M had to say about Connor's kills.

Reasonable:

I'm not exactly sure what it is you're asking here, but I'm going to rank them in order of their ability to listen to reason/the other side.

Altair > Connor > Ezio > Edward

I'd say Altair and Connor feel similar amounts of doubts during their White Room sequences, but I feel that Altair is more honest with himself about those doubts. Connor's resolve is very strong. Ezio never changes his mind, but that's because he's almost always portrayed in the morally right light, while the Templars are always evil. Edward eventually does learn, but the cost is quite large.