PDA

View Full Version : will this issue be addressed?

sriskus
05-21-2014, 04:46 PM
http://criticalthrash.com/images/trials2.jpg

As you can see my best time has a single fault preventing me from getting the platinum medal. However the leaderboard shows my best zero fault run being good enough for platinum yet im still stuck with the gold.

I almost need a top 10 run to beat my 1 fault run and thats no easy task.

xitooner
05-21-2014, 08:13 PM
Yeah, this was something I brought up in a previous topic of mine.... this is a bug, IMO There should be only ONE WAY to score a track time throughout the game; they need to pick one:
1) Using purely time only, with fault count being purely informational.
2) Using fault + time (which is what the Trials console game does). WAY better, IMO.

In a few places in the code (in ANBA race scoring, and in situations like above) somebody did something stupid and compared purely based on time. Global leaderboards are fault+time, and right now the only way to get them in sync is to redo the track time with the fewest faults.

Please, please fix.

sriskus
05-28-2014, 11:50 PM
redlynx, please acknowledge this!

Because of the stupid uplay servers I just got robbed of a top 20 score because it wont save locally because it wasnt faster than my 1 fault time. i scored 20.9xx which is over 2 seconds faster than what is needed for platinum but im still stuck with gold and and dont get credit for the score i just got that would be good enough for 19-20th on the leaderboard if the stupid servers werent down.

argh

sriskus
05-29-2014, 12:09 AM
of course now i just got a 0 fault top 15 score and finally got platinum. now im just crossing my fingers it makes it to the leaderboard.