PDA

View Full Version : Bug at Abstergo 3 Interlude - Game not going forward

rohitkathotia
05-21-2014, 11:06 AM
After Saving Black Flag the game took me to Abstergo 3 Interlude where i was to go to the cco office. after reaching there i was to hack the camera in that floor. when i hacked the camera using the 527 combination, a video started showing the cco room and the cco talking to the lady. but them my computer shut down. when i restarted the game again asked me to hack the camera. when i put the code 527 again it showed the cco room but it was empty. then the game does not show me any new quest marker and also i am not able to progress in the game.
When the issue occuired i was watching the cco room through the camera and the cco was talking to the lady.
Sequence 7
abtergo 3 interlude

I am not able to return to the game also. just stuck at abstergo. and no matter how many times I try to restrart the game it still goes to the same place.

I am attaching the save game for your reference. Please do something so that I can progress in the game. Also if possible to start the abstergo 3 interlude by changing some game flag etc. please do so and send me a updated save game. I have completed a lot of quests and also collected a lot of collectibles I dont want to do all that again..

Please help me out.

Locopells
05-21-2014, 11:14 AM
Hi, and welcome to the forums! I've heard of this one before, but I'm not sure what, if any, solution was found. Your best bet, if no one here knows, would be to hit my sig for Ubi support, and see what they say.

Good luck!

rohitkathotia
05-27-2014, 08:02 AM
Hi, and welcome to the forums! I've heard of this one before, but I'm not sure what, if any, solution was found. Your best bet, if no one here knows, would be to hit my sig for Ubi support, and see what they say.

Good luck!

Thanks Locopells. Yes no replies as of now and my request is pending at UBi support for over 12 days now and still no solution from them, they just asked me to wait...the game is just stuck at abstergo with no missions and nowhere to go..

See if a solution you can think of.. i hate to restart the game with all the mission and objsectives achieved and items obtained..

Locopells
05-27-2014, 09:48 AM
Welcome. Support is supposed to get back to you within 2 business days - poke them for a update at least!