PDA

View Full Version : Can you post a new list of known issues under the current patch?

sriskus
05-20-2014, 04:58 PM
It would be nice to see acknowledgements of every ones current issues.

xJokerr
05-20-2014, 08:18 PM
My only problem is that I still don't have a ANBA

xitooner
05-20-2014, 09:43 PM
- Having hackers/glitchers in the leaderboards. (We must spend in-game currency to avoid them in ANBA).

(If this was simply the inconvenience of hacked rankings, etc I wouldnt mention it here.....but since it affects/hinders gameplay via ANBA gem costs, I think its worth putting on the list):

sriskus
05-21-2014, 02:13 AM
i just want to see what the developers know about so i dont have to complain about the same things over and over hoping they acknowledge it.

aztormac
05-21-2014, 05:41 AM
- Laggy levels on iPhone 4
- I Re-install the game every day because it crash all the time online
- A.N.B.A is a good idea but in fact it ruin the game for many players
- The number ONE on the leaderboard...
- Why so serious ?? :p

newrider14
05-21-2014, 08:29 AM
Hi all,

The new update contains the fix for the crash issues which lots of our players were facing. We are aware of the cheaters in the game and soon will remove them all from the leader-boards.
Also, we are optimizing tracks for iphone 4 and other devices and working on fixes for A.N.B.A.

We are very sorry for the issues you all are facing, we are trying our best to fix all of them. Until then, please bear with us.

Thanks!

aztormac
05-21-2014, 10:23 PM
Hi all,

The new update contains the fix for the crash issues which lots of our players were facing. We are aware of the cheaters in the game and soon will remove them all from the leader-boards.
Also, we are optimizing tracks for iphone 4 and other devices and working on fixes for A.N.B.A.

We are very sorry for the issues you all are facing, we are trying our best to fix all of them. Until then, please bear with us.

Thanks!

That's all you had to say !
Thanks and keep up the good work guys.