PDA

View Full Version : Very disappointing with Assassin's Creed Black Flag Freedom Cry DLC and Standalone

Speedy_PC
05-20-2014, 07:25 AM
G'day All,

While I was enjoying myself playing Assassin's Creed Black Flag and this was the longest game I've ever played that kept me enjoying it the game was great really mind blowing when I was having a ball sinking ships, and than suddenly when I didn't lower my wanted level I was completely chase down by 5 hunter ships lucky for me I've survived with a major damage and made it back to port for repairs and back out to sea hunting again.

Any way my gaming laptop model is a ASUS G75VX-T4153H with W8 and my uplay version is v4.5, the Assassin's Creed Black Flag update version is v1.07, I have no issue or any other problems with the game at all until I've bought and download Freedom Cry DLC and Freedom Cry Standalone while online and playing online.

However I reinstalled the game 5 times and the issue only showed up ONLY in Freedom Cry DLC and Freedom Cry Standalone not in the Black Flag game, their are three major problem in the Freedom Cry that I'm unable to finished the game at the end.

The 3 issue are when I was completely stuck unable to move at all from the current position while climbing and any moveable direction.

1. At the Plantations site when you see a huge Stone Rock Windmill unable to reach to the top, I was stuck at the top right side of the door way and unable to move at all to reach to the top.

2. I was completely stuck on the Church Bell Tower unable to move to the top at all.

3. After sinking the 6 pirate ships when they attack a slave ship and my job is to rescue all the slave before they sink to the bottom, however I was unable to climb up an access way to escape my way out before the water level rise and I was completely stuck at the ring and unable to move at all. And so that where I couldn't finished the whole Freedom Cry game.

I was very disappointed to see this happening when I've bought the Freedom Cry DLC and Freedom Cry Standalone because of the three major issue, does anybody know when they are going to release a FIX update patch for the Freedom Cry Game while I'm still enjoying the black flag and I really do wanted to finished the Freedom Game otherwise it a waste of money when I've bought it.

Ta.

Edit: Also could you please tell me where can I find the save game file for Black Flag as I like to keep a backup just in case if I need to reinstall the game again IF something goes wrong. Thank you.

Locopells
05-20-2014, 09:54 AM
If you're on Steam, you can try verifying the game files, to check whether a corrupt one is causing this, otherwise I'd try support, who know the right questions to ask (usually).

https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/

As for the savegames:

https://support.ubi.com/en-US/FAQ.aspx?platformid=9&productid=4186&faqid=kA030000000ecGmCAI

Speedy_PC
05-20-2014, 12:58 PM
G'day Locopells,

I'm not using Steam I'm playing from Uplay v4.5 which is the latest and I've already double checked 5 times to try verifying the game files, to check whether a corrupt one is causing this no luck at all.

I've left a message to the support team to get back to me asap.

Ta.

Locopells
05-20-2014, 01:03 PM
Welcome, and welcome to the forums!

Speedy_PC
05-21-2014, 08:29 AM
G'day Locopells,

If you don't mind me asking? Do you have a rough idea how long do I have to wait for an answer from Ubisoft support group to resolve my issue with Freedom Cry.

Thank you.

Locopells
05-21-2014, 09:06 AM
Don't mind at all, it's why I'm here!

And I quote:

You should expect a response from us within the next few business days (Monday - Friday).

So whenever they get to you, in other words...

Speedy_PC
05-22-2014, 10:37 AM
Understood :)

Locopells
05-23-2014, 12:11 AM
Poke them with an update if you don't get a reply within the week though, there are limits...

Speedy_PC
05-23-2014, 10:02 AM
G'day Locopells,

I've received an email from Ubisoft Support Team today they've responded my email and they've said:-

Hello Speedy_PC,

Thank you for contacting Ubisoft Customer Service! This is an automated response to confirm that we have received your message. We aim to reply within the next two business days (Monday - Friday).

Kind regards,
Ubisoft Customer Service

All I have to do now is sit tight otherwise I'll keep poking them with my French Double Barrel Flintlock Pistol :D