PDA

View Full Version : AC(1): If You Were A Templar

Hans684
05-17-2014, 05:02 PM
If you where a Templar during Alta´r's time, what position would you choose? Grand Master or serve under the Grand Master. What would your aim? Power, control or guidance?
It doesn't matter if you like the Assassins, Templars or the nut jobs Erudito. This is your conspiracy(if you choose to be a Grand Master). And if you do you are you, not Robert, he loses his position then.

All the Templars:

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Tamir

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Garnier_de_Naplouse

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Talal

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Abu%27l_Nuqoud

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/William_of_Montferrat

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Majd_Addin

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Sibrand

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Jubair_al_Hakim

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Maria_Thorpe

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Robert_de_Sable

oliacr
05-17-2014, 05:11 PM
Grand Master of course. First I would like to ally with the assassins, but if they oppose us then we kill them all. I would build city or go to Constantinople. I would send Robert againts Altair. If he kills him then I will take his life.(Robert's) If he can't kill him Altair will. (Just to show my cruelty in this order so that no one try to oppose me again.)

Ureh
05-17-2014, 05:27 PM
Probably Maria or a role similar to hers. I would try to protect the Grand Master with my life.

Hans684
05-17-2014, 05:39 PM
Probably Maria or a role similar to hers. I would try to protect the Grand Master with my life.

We know at least he won't kill you "since you are not my target". And I forgot to add Maria.

Grand Master of course. First I would like to ally with the assassins, but if they oppose us then we kill them all.

It's a good plan but it lacks detail. How are you going to do that?

I would build city or go to Constantinople.

If you are going to build your own city you first need land.

I would send Robert againts Altair. If he kills him then I will take his life.(Robert's) If he can't kill him Altair will. (Just to show my cruelty in this order so that no one try to oppose me again.)

I would have opposed you.

oliacr
05-17-2014, 05:47 PM
We know at least he won't kill you "since you are not my target". And I forgot to add Maria.
It's a good plan but it lacks detail. How are you going to do that?
If you are going to build your own city you first need land.
I would have opposed you.

First, I send them an emissary hoping for the best, helping them, but if they don't want this or they are attacking us then it's over.

Land. There are plenty of abandoned lands. But if we have to buy or steal we do that.

If you oppose you'll die. Simple as that. :D :D :D

I wouldn't be that cruel Grand Master, only if I have to. But you know, somehow you need to take care of your position. If someone tries to take it from you, you need to do everything againts that. If I see that you are a big threat, first I might send you on a mission far-far from our city/land/lair or whatever. If you are still a big threat because you don't go on that mission or you finished that but your anger has grown againts me, you'll be put to death in someway.

If someone were doing his or her job very well then I would promote him/her frequently so he/she can feel my trust.

Hans684
05-17-2014, 06:08 PM
First, I send them an emissary hoping for the best, helping them, but if they don't want this or they are attacking us then it's over.

You know Alta´r was sent to get the AOE by Al Mualim and your reaction is to send them an emissary that Al Mualim will claim to be a lie/play/trick to fool them. Your plan will end with a battle.

Land. There are plenty of abandoned lands. But if we have to buy or steal we do that.

So pretty much the usual way of getting land.

If you oppose you'll die. Simple as that. :D :D :D

Simple seems a bit charitable.:mad:

I wouldn't be that cruel Grand Master, only if I have to. But you know, somehow you need to take care of your position. If someone tries to take it from you, you need to do everything againts that. If I see that you are a big threat, first I might send you on a mission far-far from our city/land/lair or whatever. If you are still a big threat because you don't go on that mission or you finished that but your anger has grown againts me, you'll be put to death in someway.

Unlike you I would prepare before there even is a threat.

If someone were doing his or her job very well then I would promote him/her frequently so he/she can feel my trust.

Not a bad idea at all.

oliacr
05-17-2014, 07:48 PM
Unlike you I would prepare before there even is a threat.

It was included in my first line.

Jexx21
05-17-2014, 08:11 PM
Erudito isn't a group of nutjobs.

I mean, hell, where in the world did you even get that impression?

Hans684
05-17-2014, 08:40 PM
It was included in my first line.

My mistake, maybe I won't oppose you.

Erudito isn't a group of nutjobs.

I mean, hell, where in the world did you even get that impression?

From Initiates:

May 12th, 2014.

At 7:14am, the Initiate spy updated an entry aboard the Altair II.

Initiates Surveillance Audio Transcript:

Emmett Leary: You mind if I blaze this, man? It's for my arthritis,
you know?
William Miles: Fine. You used to work for Abstergo Industries?
Emmett Leary: I was a software engineer for the Surrogate
Initiative. I worked on the tech that reads genetic memories.
William Miles: Why did you leave Abstergo?
Emmett Leary: After the project folded, Warren Vidic tried to recruit
me for the Animus Project. I said no.
William Miles: Why?
Emmet Leary: Man, I knew from the start that something wasn't
right with Vidic. I know crazy when I see it, you know? I left the
company. I signed all the NDAs and got a healthy severance
package. It was understood that I'd stay quiet.
William Miles: But...
Emmett Leary: But, Abstergo, you know? I couldn't shake this
feeling that they were gonna get me. So I started writing down,
like, everything I had on them.
William Miles: Then you met Gavin.
Emmett Leary: One night I wake up and there's a beardy white guy
at the foot of my bed. Nightmare fuel! I can't even ask him a
question before a bunch of unmarked cars pull up in front of my
place and goons come pouring out of 'em.
William Miles: It's not paranoia if Abstergo's out to get you.
Emmett Leary: Exactly, man. I followed Gavin with no further
questions. I ran out of my place in the middle of the night wearing
just my ****ing tighty-whities. Reports of my death began to
circulate soon after. Been on the run with him ever since.
William Miles: You have connections to all sorts of hackers and
activists, but you've never heard of these "Initiates?"
Emmett Leary: I keep an eye on everyone in the digital space,
governments, military, Abstergo, even nutjobs like Erudito.
Nobody's heard of these guys, I swear. You believe me, right?

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Assassin's_Creed_Initiates

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Emmett

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Initiates

http://assassinscreed.wikia.com/wiki/Erudito

If an assassin can keep track of everyone including Erudito and not Initiates, then Erudito is a bunch of nutjobs. If Erudtio was anything like Initiates he wouldn't know about them.

oliacr
05-17-2014, 08:53 PM
My mistake, maybe I won't oppose you.

You are promoted!

Hans684
05-17-2014, 09:02 PM
You are promoted!

Thank you, it's an honor.

Sushiglutton
05-17-2014, 09:15 PM
I would work in the kitchen peeling potatoes and complain a lot about how the templar order isn't what it used to be.

In before someone points out that there were no potatoes during the crusade :p!

cawatrooper9
05-18-2014, 01:14 AM
My first order of business would be to end all public operations under the "Knights Templar" guise. Being so public was a mistake that had grave repercussions for the Templars, going so far as to nearly end the order at one point.

Second, and assuming that we were much lower profile than the events of AC1 would imply, the Assassins would be unaware of our schemes and Robert's mission to Solomon's Temple should go off without a hitch- giving us full and secret control over the Apple.

At that point, I would go (accompanied by a small group of Templars) to both Richard and Saladin's separate armies- on two different occasions, of course. Using the Apple, I would convince them to end their conflict and focus on Masyaf.

It is then that I would reveal myself to the Assassins, offering to call off the attack if they surrendered their castle to me and joined the Templars under my command. Those who joined us would be given high-ranking (though closely watched) positions. Those who didn't would be thrown off the parapets of Masyaf- and I'd be sure there were no piles hay at the bottom!

Having the Assassins out of the way would allow for my fellow Templars more free range to gain influence in the Holy Land, strengthening the order. As for me- I'd have the castle of Masyaf all to myself, so that I might discover what secrets the Apple has to offer.

Shahkulu101
05-18-2014, 02:31 AM
I'd dismantle the order and join the Assassin's. Then I'd break all 3 tenants and see how long I could survive.

My Creed would be:

YOLO

RinoTheBouncer
05-18-2014, 08:40 AM
I choose Al-Mualim or Maria Thorpe.

Hans684
05-18-2014, 05:33 PM
I'd choose GM.

First is to go undercover, since the order is official the change of the Assassins knowing what we are up to is to hight. Then we can take the AOE without trouble, after doing that I'd try to stop the war without it, if none listen, only then will I use the AOE but on Saladin and Richard and if we are found Robert will give his journal to Alta´r explaining Al Mualims true goal.

Tamir: I'd still let Tamir run his Black Market but with close watch since he has no morals, if he stars to kill simply because of an insult I will replace(kill) him with myself. We need the money so I would still run, as an aim of building weapons to my Templars on both sides of the conflict.

Garnier de Naplouse: I'd have him executed for his "experiments". His way of experimenting is cruel and inhuman, he brings a bad reputation for the Templars.

Talal: I'd let him live. He is a slaver but instead of taking them and sending them for toture, I'd have him train them, give them real lives in the name of the Templars order and with our support. It doesn't matter if the person he takes is a hore, thief and criminal. We will give them a reason to not live such lives. Money support from the merchant kings market.

Abu'l Nagoud: I'd have him executed for killing countless innocents. He is the merchant king, so his business will be taken over by either me or Talal. We would give enough money to the people to not get bankrupt and in return some must start working for us. When they have done that until their income is at a liveble level we will let them go of our contract and recout new people at poor condition. At the end the city will shine like his palace. Can't use this method on the entire city so some must be given to Talal.

William of Montferrat: I'd give him orders not to execute his prisoners but give them to Talal or me if I run the maket of the former merchant king. Giving them peaceful lives outside the war or a chance to join us. I'd olso give order to not withhold money or food from the civilians. Just have the markets more overlooked for it to be given properly and with as less crimes as possible.

Majd Addin: Executed for executing innocents. Sure he might have the right mind sett in term of races and creeds but he is power hungry and can not be trusted. Maria has good morals so she will take over. For her to do that she need to betray Richard.

Sibrand: He planned to use these vessels to form a blockade that would prevent the "fool" Kings and Queens from sending aid once the Templars initiated their plan to usurp control of the Holy Land. It's still going be the same orders. He'll have his position but be told to take himself together.

Jubair al Hakim: His orders would be to not kill any he demes a "treat" simply because they like booked, old writings and documents. He would be ordered to teach people right from wrong(as Alta´r said) and educate them(as Alta´r said). Burning things and people won't help at all.

Maria Thrope: First she will be the decoy of Alta´r's first target(if the journal plan did not work) when we find out who that is and since the Templar will be more noble under my rule she will be told to betray us becouse we are "evil" and join Alta´r. Only to manipulate him so she can kill him. After that she will betray Richard so she can join the Saracens to take Majd Addins place.

Robert de Sable: He'll be ordered to get the AOE and since we are not official anymore it will be done without trouble. He will command our Templar army and be the one having pace negotiations with people on both sides while I'm Grand Master.

SixKeys
05-18-2014, 07:52 PM
Was it Sibrand who said he ordered the blockade because he wanted to prevent people from starving? I seem to recall the Templar who said that had the most sound argument. Either way, I sympathize most with Sibrand. In a time when people were dying left and right for their faith, he had lost his and realized that this life was all he had. That's why he became so paranoid. I think I would be most like him. Serving the Templars partly out of fear and partly because of genuinely hoping to do something good.

Hans684
05-18-2014, 08:18 PM
Was it Sibrand who said he ordered the blockade because he wanted to prevent people from starving? I seem to recall the Templar who said that had the most sound argument. Either way, I sympathize most with Sibrand. In a time when people were dying left and right for their faith, he had lost his and realized that this life was all he had. That's why he became so paranoid. I think I would be most like him. Serving the Templars partly out of fear and partly because of genuinely hoping to do something good.

No, he did it for the reason I mentioned above, those are his orders given originally by Robert. He is my favorite Templars from AC(1), I simply can't execute him, I have no reason to. Not that I would either and it would be a waste of my time and his talents.