PDA

View Full Version : Game crash when firing pistols!!!!

Gr1m969
05-17-2014, 09:38 AM
Game loaded no problem but as soon as i fire a pistol boom ac4bfsp.exe has stopped working!!! need help

Mr_Shade
05-17-2014, 04:57 PM
Game loaded no problem but as soon as i fire a pistol boom ac4bfsp.exe has stopped working!!! need help

Hi,

Have you checked your game video options? - sometimes if you have physx enabled, which affects the smoke in game, it can cause crashes on some systems.

Failing that, please contact support directly:

www.support.ubi.com

KmarkoPL
05-17-2014, 07:06 PM
Yes , it is Physx , I have the same problem in lover resolution , 720p crash with Phisx on , 1080p all works ok .
Have Asus Nvidia GTX 480

Dicehunter
05-19-2014, 01:51 AM
Yes , it is Physx , I have the same problem in lover resolution , 720p crash with Phisx on , 1080p all works ok .
Have Asus Nvidia GTX 480

Don't worry it's not just you, I have a 780 Ti and when Physx is on I get huge slowdowns and sometimes crashing to the desktop, Doesn't happen on any other game that has Physx i.e the Batman Arkham series which I can run at full details, Physx, AA etc... and it never runs below 60 fps, Smooth as butter.

The problem is the game just isn't optimized for PC that well, Yeah sure we get some very nice PC exclusive features but it was made for consoles and then ported over like most Assassins Creed games and then the graphical extras were bolted on.