PDA

View Full Version : Hidden blades in 2557!

EVA Spartan 317
05-08-2014, 03:27 PM
It looks like we'll still have hidden blades in the 26th century! :D
As a true Halo fan I'm subscribed to the Youtube channel HaloFollower! Last time he posted the following video:

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Wff5BNUmlYs
It's about some probably fake Halo 5 leaks and it contains some animations that are from the time when Halo 4 was only in development! But dring the assassination moves the Master Chief's knife do not disappers I've previously thought! It's being pulled back into the Chief's wrist!
Anyways, I just thought I would share my sightings!

NINJAman552
05-13-2014, 07:54 PM
It looks as if the knife shoots out of his wrist armor and into his hand. So like half a hidden blade lol

I always thought you could totally link the stories of Halo and AC in a subtle way. The First Civ being the same as the Forerunners. They'e pretty similar when you think about it. Even the art design of their buildings and such is similar. However Assassin's and Templars would be 'extinct' by then I'd assume :D

EVA Spartan 317
05-13-2014, 08:43 PM
Well it's like Connor's hidden blade.

And what if they made an allince when the Covenant attacked? If you know the storyline before the games take place you can find out that there were several civil wars which broke out because of something like the Assassin vs Templar conflict! Also now after Halo 4 and thanks to Halo Escalation we know that the UNSC has new leaders who really don't like the Master Chief, Halsey and any other person who lived before the Human-Covenant War and knew something about ONI.( maybe Templars) :D

Btw I didn't expected to find another Halo fan at these forums when I joined 1,5 years ago. Nice to meet ya!

NINJAman552
05-13-2014, 11:16 PM
I really just joined these forums the other day...
Doesn't Connors hidden blade actually rotate into his hand? I'd imagine this would be thrusted out on Chiefs wrist and then sucked back in with some sort of energy technology. :D

But yeah, I'd Imagine parts of the UNSC would have Templar roots. Seeing as the UNSC is basically fascist. And the "Assassin's" would be the Rebels, who would be very very far off from the original Assassin's in therms of morals and values and all that.

EVA Spartan 317
05-14-2014, 08:39 PM
That 's one possibility!