PDA

View Full Version : Trials Frontier 2.0.1 - Patch Notes

RoguishRonin
05-08-2014, 01:29 PM
Hello Riders!

Update 4 for Trials Frontier, which will show as version 2.0.1, went live yesterday (which is when I was supposed to post this!) and players should note solutions for the issues listed below:

We have identified and corrected an issue with crashing. Trials Frontier should be much easier to launch.
We've worked on ANBA's memory cores (really we fixed the bug, but this sounds better) and he should become responsive again for players.
Some players reported they did not receive the in-game items after making an in-app purchase. We have implemented a fix. Players who still have missing items from IAP should contact Ubisoft Support.
We've tracked down the Marauder and players should be able to gather all of the blueprints.

We'll continue to implement fixes and update Trials Frontier, so please leave feedback and bug reports in the appropriate forum.

austin_modern
05-08-2014, 02:45 PM
Hello Riders!

Update 4 for Trials Frontier, which will show as version 2.0.1, went live yesterday (which is when I was supposed to post this!) and players should note solutions for the issues listed below:

We have identified and corrected an issue with crashing. Trials Frontier should be much easier to launch.
We've worked on ANBA's memory cores (really we fixed the bug, but this sounds better) and he should become responsive again for players.
Some players reported they did not receive the in-game items after making an in-app purchase. We have implemented a fix. Players who still have missing items from IAP should contact Ubisoft Support.
We've tracked down the Marauder and players should be able to gather all of the blueprints.

We'll continue to implement fixes and update Trials Frontier, so please leave feedback and bug reports in the appropriate forum.

Well, I updated to this new version and my game now crashes.

M.O.: New task came up upon the update - the girl with the candy. Blueprint Mastermind. Whenever you continue it crashes.

Whenever I reopen the game and click on the map now it crashes.

Pretty disappointed. *sigh*

LinkinJon-TFG
05-08-2014, 03:16 PM
Hello Riders!

The fixes you did didn't work for me apart from the crash fix its not crashed, i still cannot get a platinum medal, still cannot craft items and still cannot upgrade my bike, and I'm still unable to progress. Two missions in the saloon both are tier 3 but i don't have a tier 3 bike and as i cannot craft i cannot get the tier 3 items i have been asked for even though i have 100s of the things! I really don't want to start from scratch but I'm beginning to see no other option.

More that very disappointed..

rlywhocares
05-08-2014, 10:35 PM
Hello Riders!

Got blueprints at last xD thanks.

llDumptruckll
05-08-2014, 11:11 PM
Hi Shifty,
Thanks for working on ANBA's memory Cores. It was nice to play against him for the 1st time. Loved the 3 pics of the 2 developers and Santa Claus (or maybe father time?) for the 3 pieces of his memory. Got a good laugh outta that.

Then there was the Marauder.... I was able to unlock the Marauder before finishing all the missions that get blueprint pieces for it. I think I still have a few missions to go before unlocking it, Again. When I first went into the GARAGE, l noticed I had all the blueprint pieces for it and so I chose the option to build the bike. It wasn't til i played the next mission and got another blueprint piece for the Marauder that I noticed this.

Also, the Game crashes after spinning LOTZ and receiving the mission. When I select start race, it crashes. NOTE: It's interesting to note that it did not start crashing til maybe the 7th or 8th spin on the slot machine after I had downloaded the update.

Sound Issues as well. Quite often, but not all the time, when I race on a track, the game seems to MUTE itself until the race or mission is over. I am still trying to confirm when this happens exactly.

My Standing on The Global Leader Board still does not work, although I have a feeling that when I unlock the rest of the tracks that most everyone else has, this will fix itself.

I will keep you guys posted as best I can, but have been dealing with an extreme family emergency the last couple of weeks, making it tough to get things done, but I'm finally starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel.

Note: Due to the current energy crisis, the light at the end of the tunnel has been temporarily turned off.