PDA

View Full Version : Sharing is Caring Trophy [PS4]

Dead1y-Derri
05-07-2014, 09:09 PM
Hello,

I was wondering if anyone could explain this trophy to me. I've read all the guides posted but I was wondering is this entirely random and is it still possible to get this trophy?

Thanks

Aphex_Tim
05-07-2014, 09:18 PM
There's three types of random events (chests, convoys and white whales) that, when discovered, can be found for a limited time by everyone in your friends list who has the game.
If you discover any of these events, it will be shared automatically with friends. If you've found and shared each type of discovery, you'll get the trophy.

Dead1y-Derri
05-07-2014, 09:23 PM
When I go to the pause menu in game and go to leaderboards and then community challenges it says 'there are no ongoing events right now' does that have anything to do with it? as it has a whale, ship and chest.

Dead1y-Derri
05-08-2014, 01:54 AM
Apologies for the double post. However do you have to have less than 100 friends on PS4 for this to work? I know the Kenway fleet thing was patched and thus I think its okay if you have over a 100 but I'm not sure.

Ureh
05-08-2014, 03:29 AM
Nope, friends aren't required to find the social events (white whales, royal convoys, social chests). But the more friends you have playing AC4 on the same platform as you, the better your chances of find them sooner (because if they find one, the coordinates will be shared with you). I'm pretty sure these social events can still be found even if there are no ongoing community challenges. Also pretty sure that the number of friends on your list don't stop you from finding these events.

You can follow this thread: https://acinitiates.com/forum/discussion/4717/page/1

The folks over there post coordinates of social events that they find. You don't need them on your friends list.

Hope this helps. Anyone please correct me if I got anything wrong!

Dead1y-Derri
05-08-2014, 10:35 AM
Thanks for that link :D

I've been looking a for an active thread.

Cheers :D

Dead1y-Derri
05-08-2014, 04:47 PM
Well I've found two of the three.

Now all I need is the infamous community chest.