PDA

View Full Version : Update 2.0.1 is out now.

Godmil
05-07-2014, 04:07 PM
New update :D
I haven't noticed any differences yet, but I'm hoping my next ANBA mission isn't Quagmire again.
Hopefully those of you who were locked out of tier 3 can now access it. Please post with how you've got on.

EDIT: ok I have noticed something, my rank dropped from 290 to 480. It looks like the scoring system has been drastically redone. Which is exciting. Hopefully it's correctly reflective of leaderboard positions now.

EDIT2: ok, now I'm 1270, I didn't think I was doing that badly :/ I better work on those Tier 1 tracks.

EDIT3: now my global score has gone from 10,000,000 back upto 50,000,000 and I'm ranked 5th :/ I guess it's time to stop looking at rankings until thinkgs have worked themselves out.

GuyIncognitus
05-07-2014, 04:12 PM
I still can't get any missions from ANBA. His lights changed from red to green but nothing else.

B8ZZ
05-07-2014, 04:47 PM
I was wondering why I dropped from 37th to 1028 in 20 seconds.

Edit: I see they pushed the Gem limit to 10 to refresh an opponent on ANBA instead of 1. Why?!?!??!

Edit2: Just got pushed to number 2 now from 1000.. what....

sriskus
05-07-2014, 04:54 PM
noticed the t4 parts fetch quest has been reduced from 2 of each to 1 of each.

Godmil
05-07-2014, 04:59 PM
Edit: I see they pushed the Gem limit to 10 to refresh an opponent instead of 1. Why?!?!??!

Oh that's really sucky. the 1gem refresh was the one thing about the game I thought was reasonable.
Doesn't appear to be any lowering of the requirements for Static Attack (3xT5), and I'm not noticing any reductions in the cost or wait times for upgrades (but I may be wrong).

sriskus
05-07-2014, 05:01 PM
im not noticing any reduced times for upgrades either but this only in my active upgrades. maybe if i upgrade something now the time will be lower.

my leaderboard went from top 300 to 2000+ :(

EDIT: now my score is 3000+

EDIT2: yep just like everyone else my score is fluctuating too. now im 16th.

Nytmair
05-07-2014, 05:06 PM
Upgrading now... fingers crossed this helps us Soft Launchers...

GuyIncognitus
05-07-2014, 05:15 PM
Upgrading now... fingers crossed this helps us Soft Launchers...

Got new missions to unlock the Riptide but ANBA still borked.

Nytmair
05-07-2014, 06:14 PM
ANBA seems to be back up for me. I have a tough opponent to beat and not much time to play at the moment to see if he will keep working or shut down again...

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/BnC5fQKIMAAS5DE.jpg

LinkinJon-TFG
05-07-2014, 07:05 PM
New update :D
I haven't noticed any differences yet, but I'm hoping my next ANBA mission isn't Quagmire again.
Hopefully those of you who were locked out of tier 3 can now access it. Please post with how you've got on.

EDIT: ok I have noticed something, my rank dropped from 290 to 480. It looks like the scoring system has been drastically redone. Which is exciting. Hopefully it's correctly reflective of leaderboard positions now.

EDIT2: ok, now I'm 1270, I didn't think I was doing that badly :/ I better work on those Tier 1 tracks.

EDIT3: now my global score has gone from 10,000,000 back upto 50,000,000 and I'm ranked 5th :/ I guess it's time to stop looking at rankings until thinkgs have worked themselves out.

One damn mission. Then left with same missions I cannot complete as before no ANBA, cannot craft items cannot upgrade bike I waited 6 weeks for this? Cheers for nothing redlynx. I got 1.8 million coins I waited for the update to fix my problems I did not want to lose my track times, upgrades and progress but looks like you ruined my game save beyond repair thanks for that! So it's delete app or start again. I am very... Very unhappy.

Turns out I had the maurder unlocked did all the missions 4 I think each time I did I unlocked another marauder blueprint after having already unlocked the bike? once I had done them same as above.

So to recap I'm still unhappy and stuck. GREAT!

GuyIncognitus
05-07-2014, 07:07 PM
Got new missions to unlock the Riptide but ANBA still borked.

Update: Rebooted the app and ANBA working again.

Nytmair
05-07-2014, 07:15 PM
One damn mission. Then left with same missions I cannot complete as before no ANBA, cannot craft items cannot upgrade bike I waited 6 weeks for this? Cheers for nothing redlynx. I got 1.8 million coins I waited for the update to fix my problems I did not want to lose my track times, upgrades and progress but looks like you ruined my game save beyond repair thanks for that! So it's delete app or start again. I am very... Very unhappy.

Did you try deleting and reinstalling the app? Worth a shot... my ANBA is working (so far).

eflixxx
05-07-2014, 07:44 PM
working.. throwing out impossible tasks, asking to break wrs all the time.. no way to beat the hackers..

xzamplez
05-07-2014, 10:00 PM
working.. throwing out impossible tasks, asking to break wrs all the time.. no way to beat the hackers..
If it's really matching you against cheaters, that is a serious problem. They either need to make skipping runs free, or fix the glitched leaderboards.

xitooner
05-07-2014, 10:02 PM
ANBA is working enough that I have made it to two of the swamp tracks so far..... although it DID expect me to beat my score on Hilltop Ghetto AND Balance Avenue (Ha! Maybe later...20 gems gone). Other than the high cost to skip. . . its nice to finally see the little robot for once.... :) .....I can see now that its going to be awhile before I get all the Berzerker pieces.

Global leaderboards....would love to know more about how the new scoring works. But until I get by ANBA, I wont be pushing any of my track scores....

Funny how I was given the Maruader. . .then I beat the final ghost at Steam Quarter just to make sure all was good... and THEN had to go through every remaining Marauder piece quest anyway! No real complaint there either, since at least that problem is finally behind me...... actually, it was probably a very elegant solution out of the bug/problem the devs must have gotten themselves into.

No quick chance at ANBAs Berzerker means... I'm FINALLY running tier3 tracks with the Riptide! Very cool to be there. . .and I like the tracks too! Its an okay bike, I guess.

One nice thing about the multi-week grinding waiting for the bugs.....every time they try and slow me down by making me give them 3-4 T4 items.... I laugh in their face and collect my reward. Upgrading Riptide to Level 4 as fast as I can too (which isnt going to be fast since they CLEARLY didnt reduce those d*mn upgrade wait times by much). I feel a global shift in time coming in the near future if this keeps up....

All things considered, the F2P model is still way too "in your face"... but at least the game is finally WORKING! :)

xitooner
05-07-2014, 10:09 PM
If it's really matching you against cheaters, that is a serious problem. They either need to make skipping runs free, or fix the glitched leaderboards.

Agreed. I guess this is a case where I am glad I am not capable of WR scores, so I dont have to worry about racing fake people. . .

LinkinJon-TFG
05-07-2014, 10:16 PM
Did you try deleting and reinstalling the app? Worth a shot... my ANBA is working (so far).

I just tried it and he's still missing THANKS FOR THE ADVICE THOUGH NYTMAIR. I cannot be the only guy with problems still surly, I bought gems the other day in prep for the update to hit the ground running with more fuel as well might have to count my losses and start over. I hope a dev sees my post as I'll give it till tomorrow evening if I have not heard from one them or seen some kind of assurance help is on the way then it's start from scratch or delete and just stick with fusion.

xitooner
05-07-2014, 10:30 PM
I just tried it and he's still missing THANKS FOR THE ADVICE THOUGH NYTMAIR. I cannot be the only guy with problems still surly, I bought gems the other day in prep for the update to hit the ground running with more fuel as well might have to count my losses and start over. I hope a dev sees my post as I'll give it till tomorrow evening if I have not heard from one them or seen some kind of assurance help is on the way then it's start from scratch or delete and just stick with fusion.

Bummer; I was hoping all the ANBA issues were gone...I think mine went away for a while too, but as I continued on other quests he eventually came back. So maybe just keep doing quests....

sriskus
05-07-2014, 10:56 PM
Agreed. I guess this is a case where I am glad I am not capable of WR scores, so I dont have to worry about racing fake people. . .

dont be to sure about that. im stuck racing someone on the track quagmire that just disappears more than halfway in. this isnt anyone close to the top either.

membran_
05-07-2014, 11:01 PM
I think ghosts disappear after 1 minute of race time. Quagmire is a good candidate for runs taking so long at first. So don't worry.

sriskus
05-07-2014, 11:11 PM
i thought that might be the case. :o

LinkinJon-TFG
05-07-2014, 11:13 PM
Bummer; I was hoping all the ANBA issues were gone...I think mine went away for a while too, but as I continued on other quests he eventually came back. So maybe just keep doing quests....

I would do quests but I got one mission from the to be continued lady then she disappeared . Then I discovered the marauder was unlocked after doing 4 of them I expected that to kick off more missions but no. now I'm back where I was this morning... stuck. But cheers for advice anyway xitooner.

On a lighter note my leaderboard position is better than this morning. just frustrated to think how much higher I would be given the tracks other people are able to play.

Redlynx please fix

UPlay LinkinJon

eflixxx
05-07-2014, 11:25 PM

its def real. after the update almost half my anba challenges has been against these two dudes

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/877129-anba-returned-with-a-vengeance

FlatCircle
05-08-2014, 01:09 PM
Um, I went from a level 6 berserker upgrade of 144 hours pre-update to a level 7 berserker upgrade of 168 hours post-update, so it's either the same or worse. I had all my items fused pre-update and noticed the coin cost for this level 7 upgrade, then updated before upgrading, and the coin cost for that same upgrade tripled in price. I updated the game before the bike upgrade because the dev made it seem like it would be better, my mistake...

Godmil
05-08-2014, 09:35 PM
Has the Riptide upgrade mission requirement always been to get the bike to 4/5/5/5? I thought it was 4/4/4/4, but I may have been mistaken. It's annoying either way as it costs a fortune to do those upgrades particularly on a bike I won't be using.

rversluijs
05-09-2014, 01:48 AM
WTF!!! this update wrecked my global listing, i like dropped 80000 spots. I had about 26mil in points and im back now at 3mil???? i still have all my bikes and the upgrades as well as all the levels i had. I did had the ANBA all the time, thought is had some weird opponents though. But what happend. at login the first time after update it also asked me which game to continou??? i had 2 games running it said???

I want my global point back!!!!!

c_morbid
05-09-2014, 01:51 AM
So finally after weeks my anba is working again (so far)..... but of course that's not the only problem I was having. My game would constantly crash on the title screen when launching it unless I turned on airplane mode first, but even if I turned it off once I was in game, I couldn't connect to uplay. Now with the update, I seem to be able to launch the game without having to turn on airplane mode about 20% of the time.... wow great improvement... but now the game crashes constantly, when I leave the saloon, when I accept a mission, and while doing tons of other random things...... this game is just an all around disappointment, I don't know why I bother.

These are all basic issues that just really shouldn't be an issue in 2014. Thanks for the long awaited update redlynx!!

membran_
05-09-2014, 07:27 AM
Has the Riptide upgrade mission requirement always been to get the bike to 4/5/5/5? I thought it was 4/4/4/4, but I may have been mistaken. It's annoying either way as it costs a fortune to do those upgrades particularly on a bike I won't be using.

It was 4/4/4/4 for me, and I have finished all the quests before the update hit.

Um, I went from a level 6 berserker upgrade of 144 hours pre-update to a level 7 berserker upgrade of 168 hours post-update, so it's either the same or worse. I had all my items fused pre-update and noticed the coin cost for this level 7 upgrade, then updated before upgrading, and the coin cost for that same upgrade tripled in price. I updated the game before the bike upgrade because the dev made it seem like it would be better, my mistake...

I'm glad I didn't upgrade the game on my main iPhone :)
I also did a backup of the game files and save file, better safe than sorry :)

B8ZZ
05-09-2014, 09:50 AM
WTF!!! this update wrecked my global listing, i like dropped 80000 spots. I had about 26mil in points and im back now at 3mil???? i still have all my bikes and the upgrades as well as all the levels i had. I did had the ANBA all the time, thought is had some weird opponents though. But what happend. at login the first time after update it also asked me which game to continou??? i had 2 games running it said???

I want my global point back!!!!!

It ranks you based on your time on the tracks now, as it should be and not based on your medal grade which it was.

Godmil
05-09-2014, 10:14 AM
It was 4/4/4/4 for me, and I have finished all the quests before the update hit.

Ha, I knew it. I just had about completed the quest (my upgrades were a few hours away from finishing).
Given RL had said they were going to update the quests to make them a little smoother, this is kinda a kick in the balls.

BossmasterNick
05-09-2014, 03:11 PM
My "feminine touch" quest no longer requires 2 level 5 upgrades, but 3 level 4. I am both happy and sad, because of how much time I spent grinding. At least it's better for future riders.

joeloxford39
05-09-2014, 07:07 PM
My "feminine touch" quest no longer requires 2 level 5 upgrades, but 3 level 4. I am both happy and sad, because of how much time I spent grinding. At least it's better for future riders.

Yeah, total grinds, but I got a lot of other parts because of it :D

joeloxford39
05-09-2014, 07:10 PM
Oh, and btw, I am crashing again.

sriskus
05-09-2014, 07:13 PM
im really disappointed with the lack of tweaking of the grinds and upgrade times. Today is the first time where ive woke up played through all my gas and instead of anxiously waiting for 20 minutes to pass so i can play again i instead sat the game down and havent looked at it except for the hourly slot machine. Im stalled at the 3rd t4 parts quest while i wait for the upgrade times to expire on the riptide upgrade challenge. Every time i settle in to grind out the parts quest im quickly dismayed when i spend 7 or 10 gas on a track and not get a part i need and realize I have to wait 30 minutes for another chance to probably not get the part. I even have enough gems to upgrade and refill my tank but it just doesnt seem worth it for maybe 5 more minutes of playtime and high possibility I get zero of the massive amount of parts i need.

bummer

xzamplez
05-09-2014, 10:51 PM
I finally finished this grind-feat that is the game. Disappointed that there really wasn't a hard extreme. Some really cool lines, but not very challenging.

I have to yet to unlock Quagmire, because I got matched up with a glitcher. This problem needs to be a priority. It wouldn't be a problem if they didn't change the damn cost to skip to 10 gems.

Ch4er0n
05-09-2014, 11:29 PM
I finally finished this grind-feat that is the game. Disappointed that there really wasn't a hard extreme. Some really cool lines, but not very challenging.

I have to yet to unlock Quagmire, because I got matched up with a glitcher. This problem needs to be a priority. It wouldn't be a problem if they didn't change the damn cost to skip to 10 gems.

quagmire is a ***** on the riptide lol but i see you have berserker, so it might be much easier

sriskus
05-10-2014, 12:28 AM

of course you got through everything so fast and got more WRs in the process. ridiculous. Something must be wrong because I dont see you on the first page of the The Watchers ;)

fwiw i think quagmire is by far the hardest map ive played. its the closest thing to an extreme in my opinion.