PDA

View Full Version : M.R (Midnight Racing) Looking For Members For Xbox One, PC And PS4

Pages : [1] 2 3 4 5

MRDrifter12
05-07-2014, 12:21 PM
Midnight Racing is a club that's in its 3rd year and are looking to host a club or crew for all 3 platforms for The Crew

About M.R

Midnight Racing was Originally a NFS club who in 2011 move over to TDU2 and was at the time one of the biggest clubs in that game and after spending a few years as a unknown club in Forza 4 M.R is back and is looking for fun, competitive and social people who love traveling the open road at fast speeds in their favourite car in both daytime and night time.

If want more info just ask and you are willing to join tell me what platform and country you are from and i can sort you out into 3 branches. The U.S branch, The Euro branch and the Asia-Pacific branch and also you PSN ID or Gamertag and we can get you settled in as member of a very friendly club

XBOX ONE MEMBERS
MRN3Drifter (All 3)
GR345Y 54V4G3 (U.S)
GUARD14N FOX (U.S)
v S a I n T s x (U.K)
Ronw92

PS4 MEMBERS
cmvandy (U.S)
theeasterman123
Onceforever
SuperKooked (U.S)
lazy-hubba (Sweden)
Voyager588 (U.S)
Merethyl (Netherlands)
Ambition (U.S)
TheSkorpionMan (U.K)
kayosx
MikaxxTomika
Star_Drift_Dog
TheSmashBanana
L_A_White_Boy

PC MEMBERS
Colonel Pretzel (Europe)
Kamikaze Dolphin (U.S)
sam93931(Canada)
SPIDERS_ (Australia)
DutchProjectz (Netherlands)
Psycho_Yuri (Netherlands)
Prometric.ftw (India)
Endurer (Denmark)
Juneman92 (U.S)
popsicopilis13 (U.S)
Milkbun (Singapore)

CLUB STAFF
MRN3Drifter (Club Owner/Xbox One Leader)
Kamikaze Dolphin (PC Leader)
SPIDERS_ (Graphic Designer/ PC Co-Leader)
Speedster663 (PS4 Leader)

For some people who want to have a chat on the instant chat or on the fourm hit the website link
http://midnightracing.wix.com/midnightracing

And also you can follow our official twitter account
https://twitter.com/TheRealMidRacer

BigBoyMitchTI
05-08-2014, 08:00 PM
I want to be apart of this Crew because i do not want to drive alone all the time, im hoping to achieve ingame challenges or other types of activities with the members of this Crew and have nice joyrides through the huge map the game has to offer ;)

Steam name : Colonel Pretzel
Uplay name : Shown in the forums right here
Platform : PC

Thanks you for considering me.

MRDrifter12
05-09-2014, 07:25 AM
I want to be apart of this Crew because i do not want to drive alone all the time, im hoping to achieve ingame challenges or other types of activities with the members of this Crew and have nice joyrides through the huge map the game has to offer ;)

Steam name : Colonel Pretzel
Uplay name : Shown in the forums right here

Thanks you for considering me.

No problem should hopefully edit the main thread soon

Cmvandy
05-10-2014, 05:16 PM
I would like to join your crew

PSN cmvandy
AGE 17
COUNTRY US
PLATFORM PS4

MRDrifter12
05-11-2014, 02:09 AM

PSN cmvandy
AGE 17
COUNTRY US
PLATFORM PS4

No problem just added you to the list and welcome to the club

GR345Y_54V4G3
05-12-2014, 12:36 AM
Hey . Interested. Xbox one. GR345Y 54V4G3 gamer tag. Hope to join and look forward to crushing peoples hopes and dreams on the road.

GR345Y_54V4G3
05-12-2014, 12:38 AM
Also I am in America.

MRDrifter12
05-12-2014, 06:47 AM
Hey . Interested. Xbox one. GR345Y 54V4G3 gamer tag. Hope to join and look forward to crushing peoples hopes and dreams on the road.

Yeah I will add you soon

DrifterJoe
05-14-2014, 10:11 PM
I'm interested to join!

PS4

PSN: Gi_joe-3
Name: joe
Uplay name: drifterJoe

MRDrifter12
05-19-2014, 07:08 AM
In case you were wondering what we did during the TDU 2 days well here it is

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UiCXUEDlJDY

Onceforever
05-24-2014, 06:11 PM
Onceforever, Playstation 4, 25 y.o

Midnight Racing is a club that's in its 3rd year and are looking to host a club or crew for all 3 platforms for The Crew

About M.R

Midnight Racing was Originally a NFS club who in 2011 move over to TDU2 and was at the time one of the biggest clubs in that game and after spending a few years as a unknown club in Forza 4 M.R is back and is looking for fun, competitive and social people who love traveling the open road at fast speeds in their favourite car in both daytime and night time.

If want more info just ask and you are willing to join tell me what platform and country you are from and i can sort you out into 3 branches. The U.S branch, The Euro branch and the Asia-Pacific branch and also you PSN ID or Gamertag and we can get you settled in as member of a very friendly club

XBOX ONE MEMBERS
MRN3Drifter (All 3)
GR345Y 54V4G3 (U.S)

PS4 MEMBERS
cmvandy (U.S)
theeasterman123

PC MEMBERS
Colonel Pretzel (Europe)

CLUB STAFF
MRN3Drifter (Club Owner/Xbox One Leader)

MRDrifter12
05-25-2014, 10:55 AM
No prob could i just ask what country as it would be easier to find people from the crew/club in your country's time frame

MRDrifter12
06-18-2014, 07:52 AM
Bump lets hope we can get some more members

KamiDolphin
06-21-2014, 02:41 PM
You guys seem professional, so I will apply professionally.

Hey I am the KamikazeeDolphin From Orlando, Florida, from the States of the United Americans. I play mostly at night, and that can range 12 AM to 6 AM EST. I would like to join, because I want a crew! I hope I could become a great addition to the team, because I am a excellent racer, as will as cop-buster. I think my past games have trained me for a game like this. I dont know if this means much, but I am a hardcore NFS and Motorstorm fan, so I would love to race with people who like these games.
NFS- Trained me for Racing, Takedowns, and Law Enforcement Combat.
Motorstorm- Trained me for the Offroad, Dirty Racing, and Offroad Racing.
Twisted Metal- Trained me for Tire to Tire (lol) Vehicle Combat.
Gran Turismo. Trained me for formal racing, (Non Aggressive racing, because I have a problem with ramming opponents off the road, so I played this) and Rally Car-ing
Burnout- Trained me for Tire to Tire combat, Aggressive racing, and Vehicular DESTRUCTION.
NASCAR- Trained me for strategic passing, drafting, and winning the race by myself. (Because the other 42 drivers were taken out due to the Carnage)

So I hope I can bring these skills to the team, as well as good times. I am your man for a lot of things, so I hope you let me in. And if we are every being chased by the cops, the tides will change. Because I will be the one to chase them. >:D

MRDrifter12
06-22-2014, 11:33 AM
And i am going to give you my professional answer

Yes we could always use someone with those types of skills on the team or club/crew plus we could use someone to help deal with situations that may get the cops involved so yeah i'll add you to the list soon

KamiDolphin
06-24-2014, 03:37 PM
Roger Roger.

GUARD14NFOX
06-26-2014, 02:43 PM
hey i want to join. I have an Xbox one, I live in the us, And my Gamertag is GUARD14N FOX

KamiDolphin
06-26-2014, 09:55 PM
Anyway I can talk to my team?

MRDrifter12
06-27-2014, 08:05 AM
Anyway I can talk to my team?

You should be able to go right ahead even better how about I make you pc leader

MRDrifter12
06-27-2014, 08:06 AM
hey i want to join. I have an Xbox one, I live in the us, And my Gamertag is GUARD14N FOX

Yeah sure mate welcome to the team

KamiDolphin
06-27-2014, 02:44 PM
Can we be known us Midnight Racing's: Dark Crusade?

SuperKooked
06-28-2014, 03:30 AM
I remember MR from when I played TDU2. I'm really looking forward to The Crew and I would love to join this chill group.

PSN: SuperKooked
Platform: PS4

MRDrifter12
06-28-2014, 10:31 AM
Can we be known us Midnight Racing's: Midnight Crusade?
If it's for the PC part of the crew then year sure

MRDrifter12
06-28-2014, 10:32 AM
I remember MR from when I played TDU2. I'm really looking forward to The Crew and I would love to join this chill group.

PSN: SuperKooked
Platform: PS4

Ah someone remebers us from TDU 2 welcome aboard i will add you to the list soon

KamiDolphin
06-28-2014, 02:43 PM
Hey, Im sorry you guys cant do Beta. But we will. And we will be there at Beta, recruiting and representin' our Crew. I will also record our shenanigans, whether it be Urban Annihilation, or just Cruisin'. (RIP Cruisin', best Racing Arcade game ever...) As Mel Gibson once said, "We will be the first to step down in this hostile land, and the last to step off." Because you know, due to the amount of chaos in this game, the US Government will send in the Marines, but that wont stop us... Except nukes... That would... Hurt.

SuperKooked
06-28-2014, 10:05 PM
Ah someone remebers us from TDU 2 welcome aboard i will add you to the list soon

Thank you.

MRDrifter12
06-30-2014, 02:57 AM
Hey, Im sorry you guys cant do Beta. But we will. And we will be there at Beta, recruiting and representin' our Crew. I will also record our shenanigans, whether it be Urban Annihilation, or just Cruisin'. (RIP Cruisin', best Racing Arcade game ever...) As Mel Gibson once said, "We will be the first to step down in this hostile land, and the last to step off." Because you know, due to the amount of chaos in this game, the US Government will send in the Marines, but that wont stop us... Except nukes... That would... Hurt.

Good to see that someone can recruit more members in the PC Closed Beta just make sure that you can attract much attention for some of the people in there to notice you and what the club means

MRDrifter12
06-30-2014, 02:58 AM
Thank you.

No prob

MRDrifter12
06-30-2014, 03:04 AM
Also just to remind everyone that they can promote the club. whether it is on the PC Closed Beta or on other game forums like Forza Motorsport, Codemasters Fourms etc. cause i think we can make it one of the biggest club/crew in the game

SuperKooked
06-30-2014, 10:57 PM
Also just to remind everyone that they can promote the club. whether it is on the PC Closed Beta or on other game forums like Forza Motorsport, Codemasters Fourms etc. cause i think we can make it one of the biggest club/crew in the game

I've already got some friends of mine joining the PS4 crew soon.

MRDrifter12
07-01-2014, 06:48 AM
even better super kooked

MRDrifter12
07-05-2014, 10:41 AM
Bump

KamiDolphin
07-05-2014, 02:08 PM
Ehh, I saw a vision that us beta testers should go out and find a good place with off road, and tarmac so we can test new members there. Not like a big city or anything, a small rural place with a small town. We can test them for Off road, Street, and after that law enforcement. Once we do that, we can disclose the location to you. This can be like our world wide crew testing grounds, That no one knows but Midnight Racing International. Our lil' secret you know?

sam93931
07-05-2014, 07:13 PM
Hi i'm looking for a crew. I'm a french canadian and I'm able to write and read english very well. It's harder to speak in english but I'm good enough to listen. Of course if you got a french team, it's will be better!

Steam name : samuel93320
Uplay name : sam93931

I'm a fan of NFS series until the last games (it was pretty bad and it's was all the same pattern since the new Hot Pursuit). Anyway you will be able to test my driving skill probably soon when beta comes out, i'm sure it's will be fine :D

KamiDolphin
07-05-2014, 09:45 PM
Hi i'm looking for a crew. I'm a french canadian and I'm able to write and read english very well. It's harder to speak in english but I'm good enough to listen. Of course if you got a french team, it's will be better!

I'm a fan of NFS series until the last games (it was pretty bad and it's was all the same pattern since the new Hot Pursuit). Anyway you will be able to test my driving skill probably soon when beta comes out, i'm sure it's will be fine :D

Hey buddy! Im the leader of the PC division of Midnight Racing, and I have 2 words for you. Your in! Welcome to the Dark Crusade! It was just me and Colonel Pretzel, but your with us! So, tell us about yourself, what kind of cars your into, and what your gonna bring to the team! Im KamikazeeDolphin, But you can call me Kami. Add me on steam: KamikazeeDolphin

SPIDERS_
07-06-2014, 03:10 AM
Hello MRDrifter12 and KamikazeeDolphin! This team will be amazing when The Crew is released, and I hope to be a part of it.

I will play the PC version of the game (hopefully with access to the beta). I live in Australia and am 17 years old. My Uplay name is "SPIDERS_" as shown on this forum post and I would really like to be able to cruise with some mates and destroy other teams together. Thanks for reading :D

PS: I'm a fantastic racer, since i mainly play racing genres. (the best genre!)

sam93931
07-06-2014, 05:07 AM
Hey buddy! Im the leader of the PC division of Midnight Racing, and I have 2 words for you. Your in! Welcome to the Dark Crusade! It was just me and Colonel Pretzel, but your with us! So, tell us about yourself, what kind of cars your into, and what your gonna bring to the team! Im KamikazeeDolphin, But you can call me Kami. Add me on steam: KamikazeeDolphinI'll be driving almost every car in the game. I'm an agressive player so I think I'll focus on muscle cars and pickups. Of course my driving style will be different if i'm in a exotic car when you need to drive more carefully, but still i'm a player that you don't want against you cause you can't trust me (unless we are in the same crew...) :3

About the team, we will see soon, I will be an active player and teamwork will be my goal!

MRDrifter12
07-06-2014, 09:48 AM
Hello MRDrifter12 and KamikazeeDolphin! This team will be amazing when The Crew is released, and I hope to be a part of it.

I will play the PC version of the game (hopefully with access to the beta). I live in Australia and am 17 years old. My Uplay name is "SPIDERS_" as shown on this forum post and I would really like to be able to cruise with some mates and destroy other teams together. Thanks for reading :D

PS: I'm a fantastic racer, since i mainly play racing genres. (the best genre!)

Spiders how can i refuse a fellow Aussie so you are in also same to you sam939. so since you guys are on the pc or have said that PC is the preferred console you guys will be handled by KamikazeeDolphin and if you guys have any question you can send me a message on the Ubisoft fourms or Send KamikazeeDolphin a message on steam

MRDrifter12
07-06-2014, 09:56 AM
Ehh, I saw a vision that us beta testers should go out and find a good place with off road, and tarmac so we can test new members there. Not like a big city or anything, a small rural place with a small town. We can test them for Off road, Street, and after that law enforcement. Once we do that, we can disclose the location to you. This can be like our world wide crew testing grounds, That no one knows but Midnight Racing International. Our lil' secret you know?

Is it going to be close to where i am going to be

SPIDERS_
07-06-2014, 11:15 AM
Spiders how can i refuse a fellow Aussie so you are in also same to you sam939. so since you guys are on the pc or have said that PC is the preferred console you guys will be handled by KamikazeeDolphin and if you guys have any question you can send me a message on the Ubisoft fourms or Send KamikazeeDolphin a message on steam

Thanks a bunch MRDrifter12, glad to know theres another Aussie in our crew and I hope I will see you all in-game soon.

MRDrifter12
07-06-2014, 01:42 PM
Hey guys.

Just reminding you all that we need more Xbox One player's so if you got any friends who have a Xbox One then send them onto the forum so we can get more members.

Also I am looking for a video maker/editor and someone who can use photoshop as well so we can get some profile pics and logo/background for the team.

SPIDERS_
07-07-2014, 12:20 AM
Hello again MRDrifter12!

I often use photoshop and have lots of experience with it and know many techniques and tricks. So I was wondering if you would let me design our logos, backgrounds, avatars and all that cool stuff. I would really enjoy being a big contribution to the team. Thanks

MRDrifter12
07-07-2014, 12:23 AM
That's great SPIDERS_ I add you to the staff members list as well

SPIDERS_
07-07-2014, 02:59 AM
Are there any themes or ideas you have for all the designs to tie in together? Such as previous designs that I can base mine off of, or do you want me to make something completely fresh?

SuperKooked
07-07-2014, 03:58 AM
Here's a Midnight Racing Wallpaper and forum signature. Let me know what you guys think. It's pretty straight forward but I in my opinion that's what makes it great. I'm going to custom make a logo too so look forward to that.

Signature
http://i.imgur.com/EAoJ2PZ.png

Wallpaper
http://i.imgur.com/Kh6V9dM.png

MRDrifter12
07-07-2014, 04:06 AM
Are there any themes or ideas you have for all the designs to tie in together? Such as previous designs that I can base mine off of, or do you want me to make something completely fresh?

I rather something fresh but i don't mind something

If you want to have a chat to me about it add me on skype and i will have a chat with you about it

MRDrifter12
07-07-2014, 04:08 AM
Not bad Superkooked but i would like to see what spiders_ has before i make a decision

SuperKooked
07-07-2014, 04:25 AM
I know this isn't the traditional "midnight racing" vibe but man I'm in love with this logo. I was going for an '80's nightclub vibe like GTA Vice City. It's 1inx1in 500 pixels x 500 pixels. Let me know what you think. If you don't like it I can change the tone.

Large
http://i.imgur.com/MiIlfba.png

Small
http://i.imgur.com/Wkxagbd.png

EDIT:
It's pretty cheesy.

SuperKooked
07-07-2014, 04:35 AM
Not bad Superkooked but i would like to see what spiders_ has before i make a decision

Thank you. I'll come up with some more stuff too.

SuperKooked
07-07-2014, 05:21 AM
Another logo style/vibe:

Large
http://i.imgur.com/ahjIQVp.png

Small
http://i.imgur.com/SfTrHCc.png

sam93931
07-07-2014, 05:29 AM
This one is really nice!

Maybe it's a bit too big for a forum. Could be better if you reduce it's height and you can move the text to the same level as the car like that (I chose a random color...) :
What do you think?

http://s14.postimg.org/4xenah0u9/EAo_J2_PZ.png

SuperKooked
07-07-2014, 05:55 AM
This one is really nice!

Maybe it's a bit too big for a forum. Could be better if you reduce it's height and you can move the text to the same level as the car like that (I chose a random color...) :
What do you think?

http://s14.postimg.org/4xenah0u9/EAo_J2_PZ.png

I like that much better. Here's the result:

http://i.imgur.com/P3wcx31.png

What do you think of the two logos I came up with? Any feedback?

MRDrifter12
07-07-2014, 06:13 AM
As i said mate i would have to wait until SPIDERS_ make his until i make a decision but so far so good keep up the work mate

SuperKooked
07-07-2014, 06:36 AM
Another logo I thought of. I can change the motto of course and fonts. I'm just trying to get some ideas going so it can lead to the final result. It doesn't have to look anything like the ones I'm messing around with, just suggestions to get it going. If you guys have an idea let me know and I'll see what I can do.

http://i.imgur.com/0CVgnYw.png

SuperKooked
07-07-2014, 08:04 AM
Last one for the night.

http://i.imgur.com/B8iDFNF.png

http://i.imgur.com/qIpUtOx.png

SPIDERS_
07-07-2014, 01:51 PM
I made a couple rough banners:

Still Banner:
http://i.imgur.com/QYESRUn.png
URL: http://i.imgur.com/QYESRUn.png

GIF Banner:
http://i.imgur.com/ylsai94.gif
URL: http://i.imgur.com/ylsai94.gif

Hope you like, will make more soon!

PS: You can link the banners to this forum using the URL tool when editing your signature

KamiDolphin
07-07-2014, 05:19 PM
Hey hey hey! Look at us! I have the greatest team ever.
To Sam and Spider, welcome to the crew! This is gonna be good.
And our team is worldwide.

Colonel Pretzel: Dutch
Kamikazee Dolphin: African American/ Native American
Sam: Canadian
Spider: Aussie
We will rule the world!

KamiDolphin
07-07-2014, 05:20 PM
And these banners are amazing! Drive fast, Drive tough, Drive together? Thats awesome!

sam93931
07-07-2014, 05:22 PM
SuperKooked -> The other one with the lamborghini is really good too, but as the previous one too big. Maybe we can have different banners with different car but with the same style (a car in a dark night :3)
I don't really like the others, it's like a old strip tease night club :/

SPIDERS -> The gif is not really related to midnight racing, but the gif is a great idea! And as I said i'm not a fan of night club style, but it's my own opinion so maybe you guys prefer that style.

KamiDolphin
07-07-2014, 05:28 PM
Sam my man, your a rough racer? Excellent. I am a dirty driver myself. We will wreck all who oppose us. But we must drive formal if the time calls for it. And if yourve played NFS, then you must know how to wreck cops heh...

KamiDolphin
07-07-2014, 05:33 PM
I need to get to work! Ill be back with a thread with all you need to know DarkCrusade! Lets make Midnight Racing Proud.

sam93931
07-07-2014, 05:45 PM
Sam my man, your a rough racer? Excellent. I am a dirty driver myself. We will wreck all who oppose us. But we must drive formal if the time calls for it. And if yourve played NFS, then you must know how to wreck cops heh...Wreck cops is one of my specialities :D As I said my driving style really depend of my car. In an exotic car, im not so rough, but in a pickups or muscle car, it's another thing...

KamiDolphin
07-07-2014, 06:03 PM
We are going to get along very well. As I said before, We dont run from the cops. The cops run from us. And have you ever played Most Wanted (2012)? And if you have, you must be familiar with...
http://img1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20121202124528/nfs/en/images/c/c8/NFS13_2012-12-01_12-37-58-778.jpg

These guys. Have you ever taken one down? People tell me its impossible. But I figured out the secret. Use your environment. They sent in one, Downed it. 2 more came. Downed. They stopped coming after that. "Can not locate suspect!" Right...

And people here are crying about Raptor Police trucks. "We will never be able to take them down." Give me 30 seconds.

SuperKooked
07-07-2014, 07:17 PM
SuperKooked -> The other one with the lamborghini is really good too, but as the previous one too big. Maybe we can have different banners with different car but with the same style (a car in a dark night :3)
I don't really like the others, it's like a old strip tease night club :/.

So besides the "night club" style that I first made, what do you think of all the others? I'm just trying to get an idea of the tones everyone likes, so just scroll back a bit and take a look at a few I've posted recently. As for the banners, I'll make some more with the same style.

SuperKooked
07-07-2014, 08:33 PM
Another signature.

http://i.imgur.com/6Qxs59T.png

sam93931
07-07-2014, 10:02 PM
KamiDolphin -> No I played the old Most Wanted (I think the best NFS...). I stop after the new Hot pursuit cause the new most wanted and rivals was exactly the same thing that Hot Pursuit (the driving style) with only minor improvement.

SuperKooked -> I really like when banners got something else than just text, that's why I don't really like the others. Keep in mind that's only my opinion, some members may prefer only text to stay more simple/classic ;) Your new one is really nice btw!

I just did some me too, i'm not a pro of gimp so you guys feel free to improve them if you want ;)

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/3669515502.jpg

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/5399741704.jpg

SuperKooked
07-07-2014, 10:06 PM
KamiDolphin -> No I played the old Most Wanted (I think the best NFS...). I stop after the new Hot pursuit cause the new most wanted and rivals was exactly the same thing that Hot Pursuit (the driving style) with only minor improvement.

SuperKooked -> I really like when banners got something else than just text, that's why I don't really like the others. Keep in mind that's only my opinion, some members may prefer only text to stay more simple/classic ;) Your new one is really nice btw!

I just did some me too, i'm not a pro of gimp so you guys feel free to improve them if you want ;)

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/3669515502.jpg

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/5399741704.jpg

Those images are great! Do you mind uploading them to the forum without text? I'll play around with text and colors. And the images I made earlier are logos for account profile pics or video intro images, not signatures. Like a logo you would see on a corner of a website or featured at the beginning of this forum topic.

sam93931
07-07-2014, 10:15 PM
There you go :) Original pictures!

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/9892156702.jpg
http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/7021954704.jpg

SuperKooked
07-07-2014, 10:23 PM
There you go :) Original pictures!

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/9892156702.jpg
http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/7021954704.jpg

Thanks man

SuperKooked
07-07-2014, 10:29 PM
I like using this font for these, it seems to have the right vibe.

http://i.imgur.com/mm228H6.png

http://i.imgur.com/Z2sGc9h.png

http://i.imgur.com/OWu9YH4.png

http://i.imgur.com/g0FK6C1.png (By far my favorite, I think it captures the tone perfectly)

SPIDERS_
07-08-2014, 12:53 AM
Hey SuperKooked, I really really really like the drifting banners, they look amazing and would love to have our crew use some of them. I think either you or I should explore more features or racing other than drifting though (but using the same design as yours), because some people might expect this crew to be a drifting crew, if you know what I mean. Just a few other ideas are things like expressing who we are, fighting for #1, etc. Idk, just some ideas. Anyway great work.

SuperKooked
07-08-2014, 01:04 AM
Hey SuperKooked, I really really really like the drifting banners, they look amazing and would love to have our crew use some of them. I think either you or I should explore more features or racing other than drifting though (but using the same design as yours), because some people might expect this crew to be a drifting crew, if you know what I mean. Just a few other ideas are things like expressing who we are, fighting for #1, etc. Idk, just some ideas. Anyway great work.

Thanks Spider I really appreciate it. I made this one which is professional racing, which is also featured in the game:

http://i.imgur.com/waSfdGZ.png

SPIDERS_
07-08-2014, 01:06 AM
I somewhat fixed my gif if anyone wants to use it. The animations now work, but the quality is pretty crappy. I'll fix it later hopefully.

http://i.imgur.com/t3XS1fv.gif

This is what it should look like: http://share.snacktools.com/997C678F8D6/bu8q126g

MRDrifter12
07-08-2014, 05:48 AM
Guy guys guys guy's. These are really good I must say but I would say like make a album and link it all when you guys are done. But can you keep some of the fourms please because when you guys are done we can put it to a vote and we will let the members or me and Kami to decide. You guys can post them but can you keep down a bit cause I don't mind the members giving out feedback

KamiDolphin
07-08-2014, 02:18 PM
So our team consists of a Dolphin, a militarized Pretzel, a Swan, and a Spider. We are gonna go far.

voyager588
07-08-2014, 10:34 PM
Hello. I'm 16 from the usa and I'm interested in joining you guys. My friend SuperKooked who is in your crew referred me here. I'm ps4. My psn I'd is Voyager588. Thx for considering me.

SPIDERS_
07-08-2014, 11:50 PM
So our team consists of a Dolphin, a militarized Pretzel, a Swan, and a Spider. We are gonna go far.

The animals may eat the pretzel :eek:
Also I loved those S.W.A.T vans in MW-2012. Whenever you see those bright yellow headlights you know you're gonna have fun cause they are by far the best cop challenge.

SPIDERS_
07-09-2014, 12:12 AM
You know how you guys wanted a sorta training base/meet-up place. I think I have found the place. If this place is made in The Crew it would be amazing.

https://www.google.com.au/maps/@41.124221,-105.301977,3a,75y,171.67h,70.42t/data=!3m4!1e1!3m2!1shk9HnjL9OYY_pReTH-J9hg!2e0

This link is a street view of the smallest town in the USA. It has large off-road terrain around it, a huge highway and some small buildings to drift around! Take a look around this place and see what you think. I personally think it would be great to test our new crew members and practise our skills.

MRDrifter12
07-09-2014, 12:55 AM
Hello. I'm 16 from the usa and I'm interested in joining you guys. My friend SuperKooked who is in your crew referred me here. I'm ps4. My psn I'd is Voyager588. Thx for considering me.

If he referred you to the page then you should be allowed in I will edit the list later when I am on my computer

sam93931
07-09-2014, 01:51 AM
Don't worry, I'll carry you :D

MRDrifter12
07-09-2014, 09:31 AM
Also guys is anyone good at making a website or know someone who can make websites. if so can you let me know cause we need our own website/fourm as well for members to communicate and have the lastest news, bios, videos etc.

KamiDolphin
07-09-2014, 03:58 PM
Hey guys, remember our team name is Dark Crusade, but our in game title name will say, well here lies the problem.
Should it be,
[DC] Midnight Racing
Midnight Racing [DC]
[MR] Dark Crusade
which one.

SuperKooked
07-09-2014, 06:26 PM
Hey guys, remember our team name is Dark Crusade, but our in game title name will say, well here lies the problem.
Should it be,
[DC] Midnight Racing
Midnight Racing [DC]
[MR] Dark Crusade
which one.

In my opinion, I think it should just be Midnight Racing.

SuperKooked
07-09-2014, 08:34 PM
Also guys is anyone good at making a website or know someone who can make websites. if so can you let me know cause we need our own website/fourm as well for members to communicate and have the lastest news, bios, videos etc.

You can create a really nice, free website at Wix.com. I made a website there a while ago and you can add forums, news pages, events, etc. and it doesn't cost anything unless you want a less wordy domain and no ads on the site.

sam93931
07-09-2014, 10:31 PM
Midnight Racing as name is fine to me.

SPIDERS_
07-10-2014, 02:21 AM
I agree. I think the in-game title should just be "Midnight Racing." If you really want the "Dark Crusade" I think you should go with "Midnight Racing [DC]"

SPIDERS_
07-10-2014, 02:36 AM
You can create a really nice, free website at Wix.com. I made a website there a while ago and you can add forums, news pages, events, etc. and it doesn't cost anything unless you want a less wordy domain and no ads on the site.

I also used this for multiple assessments. Its really good and easy to use. You don't mind if I also try make a website do you?

KamiDolphin
07-10-2014, 03:05 AM
Alright, DC not good? Then lets find a new team name. We are still Midnight Racing, regardless. Ill explain tommorow. Also I was gonna make the site on Wix, but you guys go ahead, Ill sit and the backseat and nag. (Nah Ill just help) :D

MRDrifter12
07-10-2014, 03:47 AM
I also used this for multiple assessments. Its really good and easy to use. You don't mind if I also try make a website do you?

I wouldn't someone having a crack at making one

SuperKooked
07-10-2014, 04:03 AM

Go right ahead. It would be a good idea though if we created a Midnight Racing gmail, then create the account on Wix so we can all access and edit it at different times, but after we talk to each other about the implementations first.

SPIDERS_
07-10-2014, 04:54 AM
Well I made a website. Only problem is the website address has to use my email in it, so I think we should do what SuperKooked said and make a combined email. I also didnt know what to put on the home page.

http://ashc97.wix.com/midnightracing

EDIT: I've transferred the site over to a Midnight Racing user i created on Wix. This is the new address:

MRDrifter12
07-10-2014, 06:18 AM
Thats good mate but i reckon you will need some of the members to help you out as that most of the leaders and certain people can update the website

SPIDERS_
07-10-2014, 06:26 AM
Thats good mate but i reckon you will need some of the members to help you out as that most of the leaders and certain people can update the website

Thats what I was thinking too, if you want i can PM you the email and password, then from there you can add others to help.

MRDrifter12
07-10-2014, 06:31 AM
pm me and kami so that we can prep the site for the crew's release

MRDrifter12
07-10-2014, 06:34 AM
and superkooked as well i will let them know what we need to do

KamiDolphin
07-10-2014, 02:22 PM
Alright! So the plan! Bear with me, it may seem complicated, but once you read it, its simple. So I want everyone to have different team names for a reason. I can understand you guys you dont like the name dark crusade, thats fine, lets choose another. We are our own crew. The next PC racers to join cant join our crew, because they will form their own crew. And the process will continue. So lets say our crew name is Asphalt Circus. Our in game crew name will say, Midnight Racing [AC]. The other members come and make their own team name, and put their initials in their name. For example, Midnight Racing [DR] or Midnight Racing [FTR]. That way, everybody will have their Team, and that leads to phase 2. But remember Spider, Steve, and Mitch, you guys are like the elders here, you are important because your the first. So to recap, heres how it is in military ranks. I am the General, [And Drifter is the President] You 3 are the Colonels, and we 4 vote after training a new crew, for a Team Captain, or Sergeant. And because we are leaders we command them what to do right? Not at all. Once a Team Captain has been assigned, and the crew has their own name, we leave them on their own adventures. We really dont do much. So this leads to phase 2. Once we have about 3 or 4 crews, we can start competitions and tournaments. Who will be the best crew in Midnight Racing? Events can range from everything. Races, Knock out round races, FRIENDLY! (KEEP THIS IN MIND FRIENDLY!!!!!!!) Demolition Derbies, and non racing events. Like, which crew can take down the most cops in a pursuit, which crew can film the best action movie, which crew can take the best group picture. And as we create our rivals... (And by this I mean rivals with enemies we make in the game, not Midnight Racers,) WHO CAN BRING ME THE ENGINE BLOCK OF >Insert sworn enemy here<. The options are endless On our site, we will have leader-boards to show who is first. In the end, its all good fun. Every 3 weeks or so, we can call a staff meeting where we invite all the team captains and ask them whats been going down, problems, enemies, friends, potential crew members, and such and such. I think this is a good idea, because future team members will have their own stats with their crews. We all wont all be under one giant in game crew, Midnight Racing, so we all have our stats combined, and we dont have anything special about everyone. But instead, we will all be apart of one giant Nation. Which is why I call this project, Operation: Midnight Racing Nation.

KamiDolphin
07-10-2014, 05:33 PM
So if you guys agree with my idea, here are some new names.
FastForward
FlashFoward
Nuclear Thunder
Track Mob
The Night
Death Machines
Asphalt Circus (Nitro Circus and The Flying Circus just had a baby!)
Asphalt Raiders

Ehh good?

KamiDolphin
07-10-2014, 05:39 PM
And hey, can someone PM me the info on how to log on Wix, so I can help with the site? I got some nice stuff I want to add. I can work on the Greeting, The Bio and such.
And what do you guys think of this song, Midnight City? Should it be our Theme?

http://youtu.be/_J4bZp6pqJo

(P.S) This song is best played when driving down a lonely road, heading toward a City.

SuperKooked
07-10-2014, 08:27 PM
Kami, I like m83's Midnight City as our theme song, particularly because they're one of my favorite bands haha. However, I don't like the idea of separate Midnight Racing crews. That's because the more crew members we have, the more events we can participate in for our overall rank, etc. Also, let's say a player is online, with more people in the crew the more chances there will be of another player online to play together, you can't guarantee that with small crews. I like the idea of competitive matches against other teams, but I like the idea of being just one big badass team that ranks high on the leader boards more.

KamiDolphin
07-10-2014, 09:25 PM
I knew someone one would say that, which was why i came here to post that we should also have one giant crew, Midnight Racing. Anyone who is online can race with whoever by doing that. So we should combine the 2 ideas.

KamiDolphin
07-10-2014, 09:26 PM
Separate teams, But always united.

SPIDERS_
07-11-2014, 01:19 AM
I like the idea of ranks, I kinda like the idea of separate teams, and I like the music.

With the separate teams, I think if we have them, we should have them based on country. eg Midnight Racing [au] / [us] / [ca] / [se] etc.

Let's say a player is online, with more people in the crew the more chances there will be of another player online to play together, you can't guarantee that with small crews.

Even if someone from your team isn't online, I think you can still drive with members of other midnight racing teams, so it could be possible.

Also Kami, I PM'ed the login info to MRDrifter and told him he can distribute the info to other members he trusted, maybe check your inbox under "My Profile"

SuperKooked
07-11-2014, 01:20 AM
Separate teams, But always united.

I still think just one crew is the way to go. It's just too much if we had separate smaller Midnight Racing crews then the main. It's simpler, more efficient and stronger if we had one crew. Or possibly, you use that idea for PC and for PS4 we stick with the original, single crew.

MRDrifter12
07-11-2014, 04:54 AM
We'll see what to do with that when we get to point of when the supply doesn't meet the demand

MRDrifter12
07-11-2014, 07:58 AM
Hey i just came up with a idea for the website how about we have a music player and the leaders set up a playlist full of songs that can be played throughout the whole website?

KamiDolphin
07-11-2014, 01:50 PM
Alright, we can do countries when we have enough members. But for now, we should see how seperate teams work. So Swan, Pretzel, Spiders, what do you think of the names I posted?

KamiDolphin
07-11-2014, 03:22 PM
Alright, I added the Welcome banner, and the News. Now what next...

SuperKooked
07-11-2014, 09:38 PM
Check out the site guys, I made things a little more consistent. Also, if anyone could fix the color for the forum pages to match the rest of the site that would be great, I haven't figured that out yet.

SuperKooked
07-11-2014, 09:49 PM
I added a countdown to the game's release, a subscribe button for updates and a login/sign up for members and a webmaster login (which allows us to login and update straight through the main site's page).

SuperKooked
07-11-2014, 09:56 PM
Never mind I updated the forum, it looks and works great.

SuperKooked
07-11-2014, 09:59 PM
If you use the login/signup and login as Midnight Racing, you'll have access to the forum as an administrator.

MRDrifter12
07-12-2014, 10:03 AM
Kami you got someone new to add on the list

KamiDolphin
07-12-2014, 01:14 PM
Who is it?

KamiDolphin
07-12-2014, 02:24 PM
Ok I added a second countdown, and a chat page! Log in is easy and simple.

KamiDolphin
07-12-2014, 03:05 PM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v0y0etmLhl4

WAIT! Before you read this, this is a military Breifing! Before you read the intel, play this song while reading it!
Continue.
Ok PC members, I have something important to talk about. I finally was able to see the location Spiders was talking about. It is a great location. Thanks for that Spiders, so it looks like the state of Wyoming is the place to go. I am in the process of planning a direct route to this area, and we will scout this area for our main Training Camp: Bucking Bronco. Also, Wyoming is the home to YellowStone Park, and here in America, thats huge, its famous, and its National. It will be in this game. And there may even be coal mines. So to give you an idea of this location, here are some photos.
http://d1njyp8tsu122i.cloudfront.net/wp-content/uploads/yellowstone-road-closures.jpg
http://www.fhwa.dot.gov/publications/focus/08apr/images/ynp20072572.jpg
http://cdn.yellowstoneparknet.com/images/content/2865_swFjd_Yellowstone_Trails_Mount_Washburn_Trail _md.jpg
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/8/82/2003-08-19_Grand_Loop_Rd_bridge_over_Gardner_River_in_Yell owstone.jpg
http://volcanocafe.files.wordpress.com/2013/10/grand_teton_reflections_yellowstone.jpg
http://yellowstone.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/10/madison-river.jpg
https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-mNN-vpn7RmQ/TeI3jjy3RVI/AAAAAAAAAMg/qJJ3KYjSV58/s800/Grand-Prismatic-Spring.jpg

To put it simply, shes beautiful, and shes not far from the desert. And in every National Park, there is the National Park Patrol. And here they are aided by the Sheriffs department.
http://www.gallatin.mt.gov/public_documents/fov1-000107c5/00920432-000F8513.0/lonemtnpatrol.jpg
http://www.gallatin.mt.gov/public_documents/fov1-000107c5/00920432-000F8513.2/YNPEntrance.jpg
http://www.gallatin.mt.gov/public_documents/fov1-000107c5/00920432-000F8513.1/dodge1.jpghttp://www.gallatin.mt.gov/public_documents/fov1-000107c5/00920432-000F8513.5/Bigfoot.jpg

So by all means, if these guys arrested Bigfoot, these guys are dangerous. Perfect practice for new members to train on. We can even have a graduation induction ceromony for new members, and they have to drive into the Volcano! (Which is the multi colored geyser.) So this is top secret, and the route we take must be kept secret. I am planing to PM you guys the route soon. This location is not to be revealed anywhere but here. But Ive said this much so, we will start from Vegas and head up in a convoy consisting of 2 off road scout vehicles, (Like Subarus or Ford Focus) who will be assigned to explore left or right, and 2 RAID Trucks/SUVs who will take the main road. The purpose of the SUV's are to guard the light scouts. I heard and read there are many Bandits and Gangs that will be in the surrounding Vegas area. So we are a convoy, and we will fight if attacked. Everyone understand? This is operation- Event Horizon. We will not run into any demons or ghosts like the movie by the by.

SuperKooked
07-14-2014, 04:08 AM
MRDrifter, can you put the link to the website on the front page of the topic and tell people to either request to join here or on the site? And to let people know create to topics on the site to talk. This way we can start getting the members to actively use the site to communicate through the forum or instant chat.

MRDrifter12
07-14-2014, 06:33 AM
Yeah sure hopefully I can do something like that

KamiDolphin
07-15-2014, 08:13 PM
Alright so lets start assigning positions. I dont really care, so Ill take heavy or scout positions. So Spiders, and Swan, have at the choices. Maybe if... PRETZEL WERE TO READ HIS STEAM MESSAGES maybe he could have first choice too...

SPIDERS_
07-15-2014, 10:04 PM
Scout would be cool, but heavy would be fun. Hmm I think I would prefer to be scout please.

Psycho_Yuri
07-15-2014, 10:37 PM
Can I join this crew? I'm PC player from Europe (The Netherlands) 20yrs old and have a mic. I got steam for adding me if you want http://steamcommunity.com/id/ComradeRudy/

sam93931
07-15-2014, 11:46 PM
Nice, I very like the website/forum. The discount if funny too!

MRDrifter12
07-16-2014, 07:59 AM
Can I join this crew? I'm PC player from Europe (The Netherlands) 20yrs old and have a mic. I got steam for adding me if you want http://steamcommunity.com/id/ComradeRudy/

Yeah sure i should add you to the list but Kami is in charge over on the PC side of things so he would have to deal with you okay

MRDrifter12
07-16-2014, 09:29 AM
Hey guys i will be making a tutorial on how to use the chat or fourms so look out for that soon

KamiDolphin
07-16-2014, 03:22 PM
Yuri, welcome to the Crew. Your in.
Announcement: TEMPORARY HOLD ON RACING TEAMS AND NATIONAL TEAMS. Discontinuing that idea, for awhile, until we have more members. For now, we will all roll under the name Midnight Racing.
Ok your scout spiders? Got it. Swan, Yuri, Pretzel, choose a position.

Psycho_Yuri
07-16-2014, 03:33 PM
scout I guess :P ( I am planning to mostly drive classic muscles)

KamiDolphin
07-16-2014, 03:39 PM
Oh your online? Nice. So we have two scouts. So I guess me, Swan, and Pretzel will take the job as heavies. But, since there is 5 of us, I will be adding a new position. A lead vehicle shall be the road scout. This vehicle drives ahead, and scouts all the incoming branching roads. This may be a muscle vehicle, or a sports car.

By the way, what is your animal or object.

Psycho_Yuri
07-16-2014, 06:22 PM
what do you mean? My favorite animal is I think a wolf (My real life name means "famous wolf" )

KamiDolphin
07-16-2014, 07:26 PM
Because I would like to identify you guys by your animals, or objects. Im KamikazeeDolphin, (Or Dolphin) theres Spiders, Swan, Pretzel, and I guess your Wolf lol.

SPIDERS_
07-17-2014, 07:30 AM
Whats the difference between scout and lead vehicle/road scout?

Prometric.ftw
07-17-2014, 11:41 AM
Hey Kami i would like to join your Crew. i am 24. got Steam account/uplay account and have skype :P

KamiDolphin
07-17-2014, 02:24 PM
Prometric, your in! So now there is 6 of us, there shall be a second road scout position open, because I know that the road scout 1# would be overwhelmed. So the difference between road scouts and scouts are the scouts are light, agile, and swift, and they are to go off road, to search of a training camp for our crew.( These cars shall be rally cars, like focuses, or subarus.) One will take left, the other right. Road scouts will stick with the convoy Trucks/SUVS, until a approaching branching road is spotted. A road scout will follow the road, and come back when satisfied. Road scouts must be the fastest, so muscle or mostly sports cars are recommended. Scouts are to report for anything that could be a great place for the following. A Tarmac Circuit, A Tarmac Sprint, a Dirt Circuit, a Dirt Sprint, and a area that has a dirt and a tarmac super sprint, or a super circuit. (Only one of those) Again, the purpose of this mission is to establish training camp Bucking Bronco. Our destination of complete search, is YellowStone National Park.

KamiDolphin
07-17-2014, 02:59 PM
Heh, this is YellowStone. So if this is our Training Compound, I am also planning this to be our hangout area. And our main base of operation. So since this is our headquarters, this is also something I was keeping secret for awhile... THIS IS ALSO OUR SUPER EVIL LAVA BASE! We will harness its energy to blast away cops and rivals!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cUT8g8_Yd2Y

Psycho_Yuri
07-17-2014, 07:33 PM
Because I would like to identify you guys by your animals, or objects. Im KamikazeeDolphin, (Or Dolphin) theres Spiders, Swan, Pretzel, and I guess your Wolf lol.

Well, Im the wolf then :D

KamiDolphin
07-17-2014, 10:39 PM
Roger Roger.
Pretz, Drag, choose positions.

SPIDERS_
07-18-2014, 07:35 AM
I was thinking, im not fantastic with rally cars, so if either Kami, Swan, or Pretzel wanna swap from a heavy to a scout, i'd like to drive around in a Ford Raptor as a heavy. I had good times with it on the highways of NFSMW 2012. The perfect mix of speed and strength, barreling down the highway with the cops chasing me, the ones who could catch up were slammed into the walls until the S.W.A.T vans came, then the real fun started.

http://2.bp.blogspot.com/-hqyV2zFsVB0/UB7uGacOuxI/AAAAAAAAMlQ/jG3drws1sZQ/s1600/Ford-F-150-SVT-Raptor-R-NFS-Most-Wanted-2012-Cars.jpg

SPIDERS_
07-18-2014, 08:20 AM
I have made changes to the midnight racing website, since the PC Closed Beta has been moved to the 21st now (YAY!) I have changed the Beta countdown to make it stop on the 21st and I also fixed up the mobile version of the website so it looks nice and neat and professional.

KamiDolphin
07-18-2014, 01:27 PM
Yea, Im going heavy too. So maybe we can both find trouble ehh? But really, we can hold back on this plan. We cant got to the Region yellowstone is in.

sam93931
07-18-2014, 05:53 PM
Anyone got a key? I'm still waiting for mine :/

SPIDERS_
07-19-2014, 01:04 AM
Kami - Why can't we go to Yellowstone?

Swan - I'm still waiting too mate. Hopefully they release them tomorrow for download, so we don't have to download it on the 21st, cause that would be a pain.

MRDrifter12
07-19-2014, 10:15 AM
Hey guys i am back and i've made a change to the news also can we make the news section a bit more simplified so we can have news reports on each other and also i will be taking song suggestions to come up with a playlist for the website so that we can have some music to play when we visit the website forums

MRDrifter12
07-19-2014, 12:47 PM
I've have also sign up a twitter account for the club and i'm wondering should we use either #wearemidnightracers or #wearemidnightracing. the choice is yours

KamiDolphin
07-19-2014, 02:55 PM
#wearemidnightracing is good.

We cant go to yello cause its not in beta.

Endurer
07-19-2014, 08:35 PM
any room for one more ;)

Uplay and steamnick Endurer
pc
denmark

i'm in the beta

KamiDolphin
07-19-2014, 08:40 PM
any room for one more ;)

Uplay and steamnick Endurer
pc
denmark

i'm in the beta

Your in. What it is your animal.

KamiDolphin
07-19-2014, 08:43 PM
Guys we can go to Yellowstone, nevermind. But guys, I may not make it into beta, because my PC is running late to get here. Swan, Spiders, You two are in charge. Run things if I dont make it in. Godspeed gentlemen.

KamiDolphin
07-19-2014, 09:07 PM
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/midnightracing

Join this group.

Juneman92
07-19-2014, 10:46 PM
hey i'm looking for a crew to join and this crew currently has my attention :cool:

anyways if you guys allow me ..

Steam - Flight 420 (http://steamcommunity.com/id/un_spartan) (inspired by astronaut ape album flight 420)
country - US -time Eastern Time/UTC-5:00
platform - PC
Edit note - why can't i be more fully awake?
age - 22

please let me know if your full or allow me to join :eek:

SPIDERS_
07-20-2014, 12:25 AM
MRDrifter - I made suggestions for songs under your comment on the midnight racing website forum.

Kami - The steam group is invite only, the username I use to log in to steam is "SPIDERS_3", but my display name is "SPIDERS_". Im not sure which one you need. Also, i'm waiting for my PC too, but I may be able to run it on the lowest setting at the moment. (if i'm chosen to be in the beta, i'm still waiting for a response)

SPIDERS_
07-20-2014, 01:23 AM
I really wanna know who has one, cause I don't yet and i'm pretty devastated at the moment, since it starts tomorrow. :(:(:(:(:(:(

fastfan94
07-20-2014, 01:26 AM
I really wanna know who has one, cause I don't yet and i'm pretty devastated at the moment, since it starts tomorrow. :(:(:(:(:(:(

Actually, it starts in 2 days. Tomorrow is Sunday.

KernelPad
07-20-2014, 01:27 AM

I don't yet. :P

Good luck with this crew, it looks impressive. :)

SPIDERS_
07-20-2014, 01:34 AM
Actually, it starts in 2 days. Tomorrow is Sunday.

Im in Australia, and tomorrow is Monday. idk if I will get it earlier or if it starts on tuesday and ends on saturday. I think i would prefer if it ends on saturday, cause then I have the whole sunday to play it.

fastfan94
07-20-2014, 01:42 AM
Im in Australia, and tomorrow is Monday. idk if I will get it earlier or if it starts on tuesday and ends on saturday. I think i would prefer if it ends on saturday, cause then I have the whole sunday to play it.

Oh, sorry.

MRDrifter12
07-20-2014, 09:55 AM
Juneman we are always looking for more members and i will put you in touch with Kami or unless you add him on steam just to let him know

SPIDERS_
07-20-2014, 11:30 AM
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/midnightracing

Join this group.

I can't seem to join. I sent you a friend request on steam so maybe you can try add me. Thanks.

popsicopilis13
07-20-2014, 05:13 PM
Hello, I would like to join this club because though i do like driving, i do not want be alone the whole time, and also because i would like to be able to do co-op missions with real people, not just bots.

So yes, thanks for considering!

Steam name : popsicopilis13
Uplay name : popsicopilis13
Platform: PC

MRDrifter12
07-20-2014, 10:09 PM
Yeah popsicopilis we don't want you driving alone so yeah I'll add you to the list and can you get in touch with KamiDolphin either on steam or uplay.

rivalsman
07-20-2014, 11:09 PM
Juneman we are always looking for more members and i will put you in touch with Kami or unless you add him on steam just to let him know

I added him on steam hopefully he accepts :eek:

Edit - looks like i logged in with my other name ..now how did that happen :nonchalance:

Juneman92
07-20-2014, 11:11 PM
I added him on steam hopefully he accepts :eek:

Edit - looks like i logged in with my other name ..now how did that happen :nonchalance:

Much better..

MRDrifter12
07-21-2014, 09:08 AM
So PC Players how is the better going for you?

Merethyl
07-21-2014, 11:13 AM
Hi there,

I'd like to sign up for selection to be enrolled in this crew.
I've played my fair share of racing games (e.g. Gran Turismo, F1 Games (Codemasters), Racedriver Grid Series). Have to be honest and admit i've never played any of the TD-games ;).
However i'm really looking forward playing this game for many hours to come and doing so with a fun and solid crew. Looking forward to be a part of your team!

Platform: PS4. PSN: Merethyl. UPlay: Merethyl

I'll be playing PC if i'm lucky to get a Beta Key. Steam: Merethyl

MRDrifter12
07-21-2014, 11:38 AM
I have to edit the list but I will put you in later

Merethyl
07-21-2014, 11:45 AM
Sure! Thanks for letting me join. Hope to see some of you in the Beta :)

gazer_668
07-21-2014, 12:22 PM
gamer tag : v S a I n T s x
Platform xbox

KamiDolphin
07-21-2014, 07:25 PM
All of those who signed up after Saturday, must be tested.

MRDrifter12
07-21-2014, 10:05 PM
Most likely if you guys are on the pc. as for console we can take all the help we get mostly because some of us can't get in the beta or are waiting for it to release on console

MRDrifter12
07-21-2014, 10:08 PM
gamer tag : v S a I n T s x
Platform xbox

Yay finally another xbox member so I am pretty sure your in I will edit the list later ok

Merethyl
07-21-2014, 10:12 PM

Challenge accepted..

If i get a Beta key.

SPIDERS_
07-21-2014, 10:23 PM
I wasn't sent a key. Sorry guys can't help you in the beta. Super sad right now.

MRDrifter12
07-21-2014, 10:50 PM
Spiders it's okay :( you ca help me out with the site for the time being :)

sam93931
07-22-2014, 12:04 AM
Im still waiting too :/

Donald-Ngai
07-22-2014, 12:23 AM
Hey, I wanna see if I can join your crew. I wanna experience it with a bunch of people instead of doing it solo.

Thanks!

MilkBun
07-22-2014, 06:31 AM
can i join to play together with you guys? definitely dont wanna play alone :(

Steam name : Potato-kun
Uplay name : Milkbun

Still waiting for the beta key now

MRDrifter12
07-22-2014, 07:07 AM
Hey, I wanna see if I can join your crew. I wanna experience it with a bunch of people instead of doing it solo.

Thanks!

Hey mate can you be a bit more specific like what platform or country you are from

MRDrifter12
07-22-2014, 07:10 AM
can i join to play together with you guys? definitely dont wanna play alone :(

Steam name : Potato-kun
Uplay name : Milkbun

Still waiting for the beta key now

Yeah i will add you to the list now. can you also get in touch with KamiDolphin either on steam or uplay

KamiDolphin
07-22-2014, 03:40 PM
Yea all PC members your in. And this is complete BULLSHIVICK! I didnt get a key either. We were kicked from Beta, because people who pre-orderd got their keys from what it was meant to be us. We signed up first, and we get removed, just because people ordered their games like, yesterday. Im so pissed with ubisoft, I cant even think.

KamiDolphin
07-22-2014, 03:41 PM
I am sorry guys, we can scout out our homebase until, November, when the game is released.

My fireball to Ubisoft.
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/902510-This-sucks-so-much!-No-beta-keys?p=10114718#post10114718

Feel free launch yours too.

MilkBun
07-22-2014, 04:08 PM
Yea all PC members your in. And this is complete BULLSHIVICK! I didnt get a key either. We were kicked from Beta, because people who pre-orderd got their keys from what it was meant to be us. We signed up first, and we get removed, just because people ordered their games like, yesterday. Im so pissed with ubisoft, I cant even think.

Preordered the limited edition but didnt get the key either.

2nd bad dealing with Ubisoft..

1st was Watch_Dogs, Southeast Asia region official release date was being pushed back a month from the initial stated May 27

2nd is this..

damn ubisoft :mad:

speedym4rk69
07-22-2014, 07:33 PM
hi i would like to join your crew for xbox one
name:Marceli
gamertag:speedym4rk69

Juneman92
07-22-2014, 07:52 PM
My brother has a key but i don't :\ lucky he is although his pc sucks compared to mines (dual core vs i7 etc etc)

mRFreemaNL
07-22-2014, 07:52 PM
I want to join this crew as well! Since I'm not sure whether my friends will buy this game.

Contactdetails;

Steamacc: 007john007
Uplay name : twanniej

Looking forward to join you guys! :)

BradAndrews435
07-22-2014, 09:03 PM
Hey! I would like to join your crew, it looks pretty awesome!

Steam name: BradAndrews435
Uplay name: BradAndrews435
Platform: PC

Still waiting for my beta key aswell. :)

Donald-Ngai
07-22-2014, 10:05 PM
Hey mate can you be a bit more specific like what platform or country you are from

Sorry about that, here's more info

Uplay name : Donald-Ngai

Mr.C4RT4G0
07-22-2014, 10:51 PM
I'd like to partecipate too. I'm on PC and I'm from Italy. My Gamertag is the same as here. I hope you'll reply soon ;)

SPIDERS_
07-23-2014, 07:45 AM
Wow! Whats with all the applications all of a sudden, i'm not complaining but there is like 2 whole pages full of applications to join. Hopefully Midnight Racing keeps expanding all over the world and over each platform, to become the greatest crew ever created. Lets make other crews scared of us!

KamiDolphin
07-23-2014, 04:28 PM
People people people! One at a time! Back! Back! *Pulls out Spas-12 and shoots in air* Back I say! Back! *Gets overun* AHHH!!!!!
Ok your all in, just dont kill me!

speedster6363
07-23-2014, 07:56 PM
hey guys I was wondering If I could join your crew. I am from Michigan , in the usa. I have been following the crew since last fall and I figured I should find a crew to join and your crew seems pretty cool. I will be on ps4, and my psn is speedster6363. my steam account is the same. I don't really use a mic unless I have to or you guys want me too. thanks ;)

KamiDolphin
07-23-2014, 08:02 PM
Welcome to the crew brother! Hopefully you can be our guide when we take over Detroit.

KernelPad
07-23-2014, 08:05 PM
My crew wishes to challenge you to a few crew battles to take over the East Coast. You may decide on how many races (minimum is 3 - In the East Coast) with the race formation. (Minimum is 2 vs 2).

I am hoping to hear from you, please state the time and date (Please convert to GMT +1) and let me know via Skype (KernelPad) or PM.

My Crew: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/901167-The-Official-SpeedHunters-Crew-Thread-PC-Platform-Recruitment

mRFreemaNL
07-23-2014, 08:06 PM
How can I join the crew? Via the roster? :)

A few post back I allready applied

Merethyl
07-23-2014, 08:11 PM
How can I join the crew? Via the roster? :)

A few post back I allready applied

No worries, I think Kami is working on that ;)

mRFreemaNL
07-23-2014, 08:24 PM
Haha kk, thanks! :D

KamiDolphin
07-23-2014, 08:32 PM
Twan your in, you gotta be tested though, it will be easy in fun.

KamiDolphin
07-23-2014, 08:33 PM
*Throws on table* Hup!
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/903714-The-MR-Meet-the-Crew-Disccusion-thread!-No-non-members-allowed!-I-mean-it!?p=10120071#post10120071

Introduce yourself guys!

KamiDolphin
07-23-2014, 08:39 PM
My crew wishes to challenge you to a few crew battles to take over the East Coast. You may decide on how many races (minimum is 3 - In the East Coast) with the race formation. (Minimum is 2 vs 2).

I am hoping to hear from you, please state the time and date (Please convert to GMT +1) and let me know via Skype (KernelPad) or PM.

My Crew: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/901167-The-Official-SpeedHunters-Crew-Thread-PC-Platform-Recruitment

Intruder Alert! Get the ASpasA-24!

*looks over wall* Oh its him.
Mate, I cant get in right now, so right now I will have to add that to our bucket list.

mRFreemaNL
07-23-2014, 08:47 PM
Twan your in, you gotta be tested though, it will be easy in fun.

Thanks mate :)

Could you tell me how to join the crew ingame?
I'm not able to find it..

KamiDolphin
07-23-2014, 08:55 PM
Thanks mate :)

Could you tell me how to join the crew ingame?
I'm not able to find it..

Having the same problem myself. Sorry dude.

KernelPad
07-23-2014, 08:59 PM
Intruder Alert! Get the ASpasA-24!

*looks over wall* Oh its him.
Mate, I cant get in right now, so right now I will have to add that to our bucket list.

I didn't mean right now, any time before the beta ends should be good enough.

speedster6363
07-23-2014, 09:00 PM
I still haven't gotten into the beta. not sure if I ever will.

KamiDolphin
07-23-2014, 09:02 PM
I didn't mean right now, any time before the beta ends should be good enough.

Oh ok, I guess. Well see you if we can! *Throws lolliopop*

KamiDolphin
07-23-2014, 09:03 PM
I still haven't gotten into the beta. not sure if I ever will.

I think this Beta is a bust.

speedster6363
07-23-2014, 09:12 PM
*Throws on table* Hup!
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/903714-The-MR-Meet-the-Crew-Disccusion-thread!-No-non-members-allowed!-I-mean-it!?p=10120071#post10120071

Introduce yourself guys!

so...are we still supposed to introduce ourselves?

rockfordthugs
07-23-2014, 09:58 PM
Steam name : sidorenko - http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198020236620/
Uplay name : rockfordthugs

( I am in the beta)

memo123456789012
07-23-2014, 10:09 PM
i would like to join
platform xbox 1
gamertag memo123456789012
country usa

speedster6363
07-24-2014, 02:33 AM
you guys need update the joined members page of the MR website since a lot of people joined recently

KamiDolphin
07-24-2014, 01:12 PM
Ok, I will get on that.

KernelPad
07-24-2014, 07:42 PM

The beta ends tomorrow. (25th July).

KamiDolphin
07-24-2014, 08:04 PM

Dude, I dont think this is gonna work out.

Merethyl
07-25-2014, 01:25 PM

If only i had a beta key ;)

MRDrifter12
07-25-2014, 02:19 PM
Hey guys um I am back from holidays and I am hoping to catch up on what is going on so did I miss anything? Also guys I would be nice if the website keeps on getting updated and we will see how we go

KamiDolphin
07-25-2014, 02:20 PM
Well a army of people joined beta...

KamiDolphin
07-25-2014, 03:53 PM
Anyway, RAISE THE COLORS!
http://i1282.photobucket.com/albums/a532/kamikazeedolphin/MRFlag_zps4066a1d8.jpg

I present to you, the Flag of Midnight Racing, The Dark Star!

Merethyl
07-25-2014, 07:39 PM
https://twitter.com/thecrewgame/status/492718734302515200

If you are Quick people you might get in!
(Don't forget to follow them aswell if you aren't already, it's required for the key ;))

SuperKooked
07-25-2014, 08:22 PM
Hey guys I got the Beta for PC. I'm not sure how to add anyone but I would like to play with you guys! Thanks.

KamiDolphin
07-25-2014, 09:04 PM
Theres a day left, and my key hasnt been working. I say, screw it. Feel free to charge in and recruit some peoples.

guest-fKNm0HV2
07-26-2014, 01:32 AM
platform:Ps4
Psn ID:X-SHADOWKILLA7-X

KamiDolphin
07-26-2014, 02:41 AM
Hey Spider, I have a drawing request, but first can you draw, or form a picture of us doing something, the 5 of us. I explain it later.

MRDrifter12
07-26-2014, 10:07 AM
Any way i'm pretty sure we got a bunch of request over the past few days and all i can say to them is that you guys are in who have sent request but i think we are going to need a PS4 leader and a new Xbox One Leader cause we need more people to step up but for someone to become Xbox One leader they have to be my protege and actually show that they can lead the Xbox One Division

Merethyl
07-26-2014, 10:35 AM
A new Xbox One Leader

Does that mean you are stepping down since you founded the crew? Or are you going to overseer the 3 leaders? Just a question out of curiosity. :)

KamiDolphin
07-26-2014, 02:17 PM
Yea you have to oversee us, you might leave, and there will be a civil war, all because of the console wars.

MRDrifter12
07-26-2014, 02:57 PM
Guys guys calm down. I'm only going to oversee everything but I ain't stepping down as Xbox leader until I found a suitable candidate but why would guys think I would leave the club that I started :cool: :p

MRDrifter12
07-26-2014, 03:04 PM
Hey rob can you get in touch with Kami mate just to let him know thats all mate but you are in :)

Merethyl
07-26-2014, 03:34 PM
But why would guys think I would leave the club that I started :cool: :p

Yeah I found it highly unlikely in the first place aswell but you never know ;)
Btw, you can take me of the PC member list by the way to clean things up, since i didn't get into the beta and will be playing on PS4 at launch anyway. :)
Fingers crossed for a closed/open Beta on consoles..

KamiDolphin
07-26-2014, 08:27 PM
Guys guys guys I have a bad feeling about something, PM me. I have a feeling of an enemy approach is imminent.

KamiDolphin
07-26-2014, 08:29 PM
So this is big and in noticeable,
All PC members who have applied will be shortly interviewed, and given a welcome message

MRDrifter12
07-27-2014, 05:27 AM
Anyway we need to figure out our PS4 leader so who do you think is going to be capable?

SPIDERS_
07-27-2014, 06:05 AM
I believe SuperKooked is suitable for the role of PS4 Leader. He is often posting and active on the forum as far as i know. Plus he has had some good ideas and was one of the first to join.

MeantStefan
07-27-2014, 11:38 AM
PSN : DeaDNoiZe15
Platform : PS4
:)

MRDrifter12
07-27-2014, 12:46 PM
Hey mate let me just say that you are in plus I really need to update that first thread soon

Merethyl
07-27-2014, 03:23 PM
PSN : DeaDNoiZe15
Platform : PS4

Yes! Another PS4 EU Member ^^. And Dutch aswell, welcome ;)

MeantStefan
07-27-2014, 08:13 PM
Thank you for letting me in your crew guys :)

speedster6363
07-28-2014, 02:50 AM
its always nice to have another fellow ps4 crew member to race with :)

MRDrifter12
07-28-2014, 07:49 AM
You know what is also nice is that we have about roughly 20+ members all together

KamiDolphin
07-28-2014, 05:20 PM
Yea SupK is cool, he should be PS4 leader. I almost got into a car accident with my Delorean, but he pushed me and my car out of the way, and he then pulled out a Deagle and shot a bank robber, but it was so accurate, it took out the evil in the robbers brain, so the robber turned around and joined the Red Cross, and Super turned around and caste a spell to create a snow flurry to put out the fire in the Kitten/Puppy/Orphan house, and they came out and played in the snow, and powered by the joyous laughter of children and snow winds, he flew into space and used all of earths pollution to push the incoming meteor saving the world, and solving global warming, and he hurled the meteor toward the incoming martian fleet, destroying the invaders, then made it just in time for the UN council to discuss World Peace.

KamiDolphin
07-28-2014, 05:25 PM
Anyway, I have established the High Council for PC.

Me, Spiders, Mere, Steve, and Yuri.

We consist of a Spider, a Dolphin, a Wolf, a Panther, and a Swan. FEAR US.

MRDrifter12
07-29-2014, 07:00 AM
Anyway i do reckon that SuperKooked should get the PS4 leader spot so please welcome our PS4 leader SuperKooked

MRDrifter12
07-29-2014, 10:00 AM
Hey guys i have a new news update for you all to check out

speedster6363
07-29-2014, 05:35 PM
Hey guys i have a new news update for you all to check out

where is it?

MeantStefan
07-29-2014, 07:55 PM
where is it?

The news update is on their website

when on their website go to 'News'
and you wiill find the latest news.

speedster6363
07-30-2014, 01:08 AM
oh, ok. thanks :)

KamiDolphin
07-30-2014, 02:55 PM
Pc, Im working on another plan.

KamiDolphin
07-30-2014, 03:49 PM
Hey Steve and Mere, choose your favorite cars, spiders is working on a group portrait.

Now everyone, read this!
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/907205-MR-Operation-Urban-Ignition?p=10137416#post10137416

MeantStefan
07-30-2014, 10:12 PM
hey guys

do you guys already crew members for the golden license plates ?
because i am still looking for people

KamiDolphin
07-30-2014, 11:04 PM
I am already doing that with facebook friends. But we arnt a crew about the GLP. We are going all the way man.

martlart
07-30-2014, 11:48 PM
Geetings people of Midnight Racing!

I decided that I should join a group of some sort, so I went looking in the community section. Immediately when looking at the first page, Midnight Racing pulled my attention for some reason. After taking a look at MR, I found out that I recognised you because you were in TDU2, which I played until I forgot to back up my save before reinstalling windows (never actually joined you though).

Anyway, I'd like to join MR. My Uplay (and most other places) name is martlart. I'm from Finland and I will be playng on PC.

Hope to see you in game, if you let me join you, that is :D

KamiDolphin
07-31-2014, 12:06 AM
Geetings people of Midnight Racing!

I decided that I should join a group of some sort, so I went looking in the community section. Immediately when looking at the first page, Midnight Racing pulled my attention for some reason. After taking a look at MR, I found out that I recognised you because you were in TDU2, which I played until I forgot to back up my save before reinstalling windows (never actually joined you though).

Anyway, I'd like to join MR. My Uplay (and most other places) name is martlart. I'm from Finland and I will be playng on PC.

Hope to see you in game, if you let me join you, that is :D
Glad to have you aboard mate!

martlart
07-31-2014, 12:17 AM
Glad to have you aboard mate!

Am I officially a member of MR now? It seemed a bit unofficial XD

KamiDolphin
07-31-2014, 12:40 AM
Am I officially a member of MR now? It seemed a bit unofficial XD

Well yea, I mean we thought beta would last longer, and if it did, you would have to do all the challenges here.
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/907205-MR-Operation-Urban-Ignition?p=10137416#post10137416

martlart
07-31-2014, 01:01 AM
Well yea, I mean we thought beta would last longer, and if it did, you would have to do all the challenges here.

That looks fun. I should have joined you while I was in the beta, but I was too busy playing :D

What is operation Event Horizon and why was it ruined?

MRDrifter12
07-31-2014, 06:38 AM
It was where everyone who on the pc side of things tried to test everyone at our secret spot but that didn't work out will any way mart nice to see that people actually remember M.R from TDU2