PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for Future AC Game's Feature

dorcam
05-06-2014, 01:43 AM
This thread will be used to make suggestions for future AC titles. Leave any of your suggestions in a post.

My suggestion, or one of many, is that they should add a sort of kingdom aspect. Like how you ran Monteriggioni in AC2, and sort of ran Rome in ACB, and sort of ran Constantinople in ACR. However, I think they should add something where you can build your own Assassin's Headquarters from the ground up, and engage in large-scale battles between your Assassins and enemy Templars while you lead the troops from the front lines. Using the Kinect or PS4 Eye, you can shout out commands, and your character will shout the command out in-game, and your Assassins will respond accordingly. Also, there should be some leeway with the commands. So you could say,"Press the attack!" or "Surge forward!", and things along those lines. So things can be interchangeable. And you should be able to specify certain units to carry out your orders. Thank you for reading, and please leave your ideas in the form of a post.

I-Like-Pie45
05-06-2014, 01:48 AM
This forum already has a thread for this.

http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/758424-Future-AC-Titles

Black_Widow9
05-06-2014, 06:03 AM
Hello and welcome to the Forums :D
Please use the above linked thread.

Thanks