PDA

View Full Version : Kenway's Fleet - Having trouble with an Abstergo challenge

GilCAnjos
05-04-2014, 08:18 PM
There's this Abstergo challenge on th "Golden Boy" section: "Unlock all Kenway's Fleet destinations". I am excellent at managing my fleet, but I really don't know how to do this challenge. I've checked my Android app and I noticed that I unlocked all the routes and all the cities, except for one city in Eastern Canada (I unlocked St. John's and Quebec, but there's a third city there). I read all the missions and none of them will unlock this last destination. I tried to send ships in missions to Eastern Canada, and in missions to the most "difficult" routes, but nothing happened yet. Does anybody know how to unlock this damn location? I'm about to full-sync the whole game(only one Legendary Ship left), and it would be great if I completed all the Abstergo challenges too(5 of them left).

Ureh
05-04-2014, 08:41 PM
Have you tried checking the in-game Kenway's Fleet map (can be found in Jackdaw's cabin and Great Inagua)? It might show something - a golden exclamation mark - that the app hasn't. I'm not absolutely sure about this, but it's probably a good idea to complete all missions with a exclamation mark even if it doesn't state that a city will be unlocked (if you haven't already been doing this from the start).

GilCAnjos
05-04-2014, 10:22 PM
Of course I have. How else would I collect the money from the missions? And, yes, if I'm in the Jackdaw cabin and press the map button, an exclamation will appear, but I guess it only marks the cabin doors. If there's something else, it must bea very well hidden feature.

Ureh
05-04-2014, 11:27 PM
Assuming you're not being hindered by a glitch, you'll probably have to keep repeating Eastern Canada missions until something new shows up.

Black_Widow9
05-04-2014, 11:31 PM
Of course I have. How else would I collect the money from the missions? And, yes, if I'm in the Jackdaw cabin and press the map button, an exclamation will appear, but I guess it only marks the cabin doors. If there's something else, it must bea very well hidden feature.
No need to be rude. Have you checked out the missions that say I or II next to them? There's usually a III following them so you'll have to make sure you've played all the II's I believe. There's a well written post here for more help.
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/806674-All-ship-route-locations-on-kenways-fleet-(AC4)(help)-Forums

GilCAnjos
05-05-2014, 12:29 AM
it's probably a good idea to complete all missions with a exclamation mark even if it doesn't state that a city will be unlocked (if you haven't already been doing this from the start).
Oh, now I realize it. Sorry, I didn't understand what you were saying because I haven't played the Fleet in the last weeks. But today I analyzed the list and figured out that there ARE some missions with exclamation marks. I'm sending ships there. Let's see what happens.

Ureh
05-05-2014, 12:51 AM
No problem. No guarantee that it'll work, but I have a feeling it will. I finished all the missions with exclamation marks and it seems to unlock all the locations without a hitch.

Let us know if it works out for you.

GilCAnjos
05-05-2014, 04:31 AM
OH MY GOD, it worked! And I only needed to complete two of the three missions. Thank you so much! The challenges aren't required for the full-sync, but I want them too, and I feel that now I can really finish them!