PDA

View Full Version : No V-1 bomb in single mission

Bergsjon
06-24-2004, 12:49 PM
In the single mission that are coming with the ACE pack, the Mustang shall flipp down the just started V-1, but there never comes any at the ramps. The track shows how it shall work. Can anyone tell me what is wrong?

Svake

Bergsjon
06-24-2004, 12:49 PM
In the single mission that are coming with the ACE pack, the Mustang shall flipp down the just started V-1, but there never comes any at the ramps. The track shows how it shall work. Can anyone tell me what is wrong?

Svake

tHeBaLrOgRoCkS
06-24-2004, 01:09 PM
in fmb place ground v1 and set period too 0:10 then test your mission and use accelerated time you should see the v1 spawn and then launch I think the minimum time interval for v1 is 0:10 I havent been able to get them to respawn any faster. Also Count (I think) sets the number of times that a v1 will launch from that ramp so count = 10 and period = 0:10 means that 10 rockets will be lunched from that ramp at intervals of 10 minits. Hope that is of some help I am sure someone else can elaborate on this for you if needed. Also rockets cannot be viewed using external cameras so it could be that it launched already and you missed it?

mortoma
06-24-2004, 06:38 PM
It is very easy to miss and it takes a long time to spawn and show up on the launch rail. And once it lauches it's very hard to see it.

woofiedog
06-24-2004, 10:46 PM
Will the V-1 be shown on the Inflight Map after it's fired?
http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/16x16_smiley-indifferent.gifI had the same problem as Svakes. I have tried the Single Mission for the British P-51 a number of times and have had no luck with even seeing a V-1.
Thank's

tHeBaLrOgRoCkS
06-24-2004, 11:05 PM
Not that I have noticed they are not treated as an aircraft object by il2 so do not have an icon or camera view. If you ask me they were in there as a test for BoB and a bit of extra candy.

Bergsjon
06-25-2004, 09:46 AM
AHA! Now I looked down quick at the ramp and what did I see if not the V-1 bombs reday to be launched. Could not tipp it over, very hard, but I at least shot it down, hehe.

Svake

tHeBaLrOgRoCkS
06-27-2004, 06:47 AM
http://ubbxforums.ubi.com/images/smiley/16x16_smiley-very-happy.gif

KannonAce
05-26-2006, 07:36 PM
How do you change the mission in the Full Mission Builder? I opened up the Great Britain Single Mission File and nothing was there.

Thanks!

KannonAce