PDA

View Full Version : Ac4 Ezio and Connor outfits

AidenPixxel
05-03-2014, 09:21 AM
Hey guys,I recently bought AC4 for PS4 and I only have the Altair outfit even though I played all previous games on PC and PS3.

EDIT:Also why is there no code for aveline dlc?

Ureh
05-03-2014, 04:08 PM
The Aveline code should be printed behind the cover art, if it was originally included with the copy you bought.

As for the outfits, I think you need to play AC2, ACB, ACR, and/or AC3 on the ps3 to get the outfits on ps4. I'm guessing you only played one of those previous games on the ps3 and the rest on pc? If you did play at least three games on the ps3 then have you checked to make sure their save data was synced with uplay?

AidenPixxel
05-03-2014, 04:37 PM
The Aveline code should be printed behind the cover art, if it was originally included with the copy you bought.

As for the outfits, I think you need to play AC2, ACB, ACR, and/or AC3 on the ps3 to get the outfits on ps4. I'm guessing you only played one of those previous games on the ps3 and the rest on pc? If you did play at least three games on the ps3 then have you checked to make sure their save data was synced with uplay?

I can't seem to find the Aveline code.

As for the outfits I will check if the other games are synched to UPLAY.

Thank you

Ureh
05-03-2014, 05:09 PM
Yeah make sure your Uplay account is linked to the your PSN account just to be sure (you can check under account settings at Uplay.com). Sign into your PSN acc on ps3, then play (at least) three AC games for a few minutes, and make sure you trigger a hdd save by fast traveling or visiting a store.Don't bother trying to sync the first AC game because it's not Uplay-enabled.Sorry if all of this sounds obvious, maybe you've already tried these methods.

AidenPixxel
05-03-2014, 06:09 PM
In my uplay account I have linked ACR and AC3,shouldn't I have two outfits?

Ureh
05-03-2014, 08:14 PM
Yes, especially if you played ACR/AC3 on the ps3, you should have at least two outfits on ps4. It might be a bug.

The only thing I can think of now - if you haven't done so - is to create an acinitiates.com account (must share the same name as your Uplay). Make sure it is linked to your PSN account. Then hope it works after you sign in and start the game. But if you've already tried this too then maybe try contacting support.ubisoft.com

Hopefully someone else can be of some help. :P

Mr_Shade
05-03-2014, 08:34 PM
The Avaline DLC was only free on specially marked packs of the game - if it does not state it on the cover, then the code is not included.

If you are meeting these conditions:

]When you launch the game, it will perform an online check to see what previous Assassin's Creed games you have played.

1. If you have played one previous Assassin's Creed game, you unlock Altair.
2. If you have played two previous Assassin's Creed games, you unlock Ezio.
3. If you have played three previous Assassin's Creed games, you unlock Connor.

If there is no record of previous game ownership for you, you will not be able to unlock these costumes. However, every time the game launches it performs this check, so if you go and play the previous games for a little while you'll be able to unlock them.

It is also important that the games played are on the same account.

For details on how to locate your outfit in the game please see HERE.
Note: It can take up to 24 hours for the tracking systems to update fully.

https://support.ubi.com/en-gb/FAQ.aspx?platformid=47&brandid=22&productid=4186&faqid=kA030000000ebvICAQ

Please note the 24 hour time to update - if they do not appear after the weekend, please contact support: www.support.ubi.com

IWGCJoeCool
05-04-2014, 01:34 AM
i played ACs 1, 2, B, R, and III on XBox, Black Flag on PS3, and got all the goodies via common U-Play account. as far as Aveline, it was a PS3/PS4 exclusive content, and i didnt think you had to do anything special to get it.