PDA

View Full Version : (Ubi) Small improvement for a huge impact

Polipan789
05-01-2014, 06:45 PM
Hello there, I have just finished the game and it's a great one !

But I think you really should do a little patch which will change a crucial point : Perceptibly increase the probability for two enemies to attack the player.

Animations for a dual counter are awesome but so rare ! I known i'm not the first one to ask for this improvement but if you are doing a real follow-up on this (not old and really nice) game, please just do it :)

lys1030
05-02-2014, 12:54 AM
agree!

playlisting
05-03-2014, 12:44 AM
How would it have a huge impact? I agree that the animations are great but I certainly don't see it as being a game changer.

xdj1nn
05-04-2014, 08:23 AM
How would it have a huge impact? I agree that the animations are great but I certainly don't see it as being a game changer.
It would get less boring, despite the combat being really great(I find it awesome to have control over different counters and etc), after some time it just becomes an tedious task, just as their ship combat does(ship combat gets boring a thousand times faster tho....)

When you add dynamism in combat with animations things tend to improve for the player, he'll get distracted with the animations and the combat will feel more rewarding. It's more about balancing the gaming experience of AC4 than anything else, even it being clutter....

Kirokill
05-04-2014, 05:11 PM
They already did that in one of the patches.

playlisting
05-04-2014, 10:13 PM
It would get less boring, despite the combat being really great(I find it awesome to have control over different counters and etc), after some time it just becomes an tedious task, just as their ship combat does(ship combat gets boring a thousand times faster tho....)

When you add dynamism in combat with animations things tend to improve for the player, he'll get distracted with the animations and the combat will feel more rewarding. It's more about balancing the gaming experience of AC4 than anything else, even it being clutter....

I suppose it could make it less boring. I try and make sure I use stealth as much as I can though so combat always feels fun and new when I get into it. As someone else said though they've already patched it to make two enemies attacking at the same time more common. Ship combat takes longer to get boring in my opinion but that's just me. I don't know, but I think they've finished patching this game. I think they're more focussed on AC:U and making that the best it can be. Really looking forward to it! The trailer looked great :)

Locopells
05-05-2014, 10:09 AM
I'd go for it.

They already did that in one of the patches.

They did?

AherasSTRG
05-08-2014, 04:52 PM
I'd go for it.

They did?

They did. Now, a double kill occurs every 3 or 4 hours of combat instead of 15 to 16 (no joke, seriously).

Locopells
05-09-2014, 11:16 AM
Ah.