PDA

View Full Version : News on Comet

Mr.GoodKall
05-01-2014, 05:27 PM
Any News on AC Comet? At this point, im thinking there might not even be a AC comet. The other game might be the new Prince Of Persia. Gamespot said that a Ubisoft employee posted pictures of the new Prince of Persia on twitter and then later deleted his whole account. And since I haven't heard anything about comet, maybe there wont be one?

jayjay275
05-01-2014, 05:31 PM
I agree with you. I don't expect a Comet game at all.

VoXngola
05-01-2014, 05:35 PM
Comet will definetly happen. Ubisoft repeatedly said that they don't want to abandon last-gen users, seeing as most people still own a ps3/360. They'd lose a lot of money if they were to not release a last-gen AC. That's what other game companies are doing, too. It will take a while until games will only be made for current-gen.

After seeing that CoD got a cover reveal for June, I say we should really expect absolutely nothing until E3. That's also what Ubi wants apparently, seeing as the sneak peek trailer for Unity wasn't supposed to come out in the first place.

jayjay275
05-01-2014, 05:40 PM
What I'm really expecting at some monet later this year, Unity will be made cross-gen....... I hope my expectations are wrong.

AidenPixxel
05-01-2014, 05:52 PM
You really need to change the thread title

oliacr
05-01-2014, 06:32 PM
You really need to change the thread title

Agreed. I thought this would be the first news on the game :)

lothario-da-be
05-01-2014, 08:42 PM
Fix the damm title!
On topic, I don't think they will reveal anything about Comet before e3. But we can't be sure of anything this year, some strange marketing strategy was chosen.

LoyalACFan
05-01-2014, 11:13 PM
But we can't be sure of anything this year, some strange marketing strategy was chosen.

Not really that strange when you consider that they have a new IP of a similar genre coming out before E3. There will be a last-gen AC this year, and I REALLY hope it's Comet. The last thing I want is for them to scale back Unity to fit it on last-gen as well.