PDA

View Full Version : Deluxe Edition Season Pass Issue not fixed for Retail purchases! [SOLVED]

Freddy4k
04-30-2014, 12:33 AM
The season pass Issue as far as i know has not been fixed for people that have bought the retail version of Trials Fusion Deluxe Edition for Uplay that is not bought off Steam.. Why close the damn Season Pass Issue thread if it has not been fixed for Uplay purchases? :mad:
There is no Season Pass Code included with it. Only the Code for the main game. Its the same problem i am having. This needs to be fixed!

En0-
04-30-2014, 05:17 AM
Hello,

The other thread was about Steam purchase. That's why it was closed.

Did you contact the Customer Support? If not, please go ahead, they'll be able to help you. I'll also check internally but that will be more efficient if you contact them.

Cheers,

Freddy4k
04-30-2014, 02:21 PM
It says Season Pass Issue solved in the Known Issues Thread when it actually isn`t for what i think is the majority of Retail purchases.
If it is a known fact with it being Solved for Steam purchases why not put Season Pass Issues (Steam) - Solved?
Anyway, i have contacted for Help with my issue and am now waiting for a reply.
Thanks for such a quick reply anyway. :)

En0-
04-30-2014, 02:24 PM
Thanks, we'll update the known issue to reflect the difference.

ioswitch
04-30-2014, 06:01 PM
I'm having the same issue, but Support tells me to contact the retailer, while they tell me it's a Ubisoft issue.
I already provided proof of my purchase of the Deluxe Edition but to no avail.

En0-
04-30-2014, 06:55 PM
Hello,

We'll try to help you but it's going to take time. (Several bank holidays in different countries)

Thank you,

martiez
04-30-2014, 10:05 PM
I also bought it and activated it on uplay. But no season pass.

Freddy4k
05-01-2014, 03:13 AM
My Issue is now fixed. I contacted my retailer who took the Season pass out of the box. (The box was unsealed when i bought it)
Hope you other people fix your problem.

nadepower
05-01-2014, 07:24 AM
I am also having this problem. I bought the deluxe edition but there is only a code for the base game included.

ioswitch
05-01-2014, 06:17 PM
My Issue is now fixed. I contacted my retailer who took the Season pass out of the box. (The box was unsealed when i bought it)
Hope you other people fix your problem.

Well, I bought Trials Fusion sealed, together with a friend at Saturn in the Netherlands and we both didn't have the Season Pass included in the box even tho the box clearly stated we bought the Deluxe Edition.
I contacted support here, but I'm being told to go back to the retailer while they redirect me right back here.
I'm glad you were able to get your Season Pass, but Ubisoft should be aware that a lot of people both the game sealed in stores and are still left in the dark.

psycad
05-02-2014, 10:44 PM
Preordered Deluxe on Uplay (day 1) and I still haven't received a code for the Season Pass and I don't have the hazmat suit. I heard some people recently received an email from Ubisoft concerning the season pass. Two days later and I'm still waiting.. guess I must be pretty far down on the list of clients to satisfy.

En0-
05-03-2014, 07:10 AM
Hello Psycad,

Did you contact Ubisoft Customer Support? They should be able to fix your problem.

Cheers,

nadepower
05-03-2014, 08:56 AM
Well, I bought Trials Fusion sealed, together with a friend at Saturn in the Netherlands and we both didn't have the Season Pass included in the box even tho the box clearly stated we bought the Deluxe Edition.
I contacted support here, but I'm being told to go back to the retailer while they redirect me right back here.
I'm glad you were able to get your Season Pass, but Ubisoft should be aware that a lot of people both the game sealed in stores and are still left in the dark.

same, bought it in a belgium saturn, it clearly stated it was deluxe edition still sealed yet there was no season pass code. i would've expected the 1 code included would give me access to both the basic game and the season pass or something.

ioswitch
05-03-2014, 02:52 PM
same, bought it in a belgium saturn, it clearly stated it was deluxe edition still sealed yet there was no season pass code. i would've expected the 1 code included would give me access to both the basic game and the season pass or something.

That's what I thought too, I expected a better service from both companies, it's a shame really.

martiez
05-03-2014, 09:56 PM
Hello Psycad,

Did you contact Ubisoft Customer Support? They should be able to fix your problem.

Cheers,

I have contacted customer support. They told me i have to go back to the reseller. So they can't fix the problem

En0-
05-03-2014, 10:48 PM
Hello Martiez,

In Psycad's case, he ordered on Uplay directly, so that can't be the answer for him.

For the retail issue (yours I guess), I'll recheck on Monday if there are any news.

Thank you,

En0-
05-05-2014, 04:30 PM
Hello guys,

For the ones with the retail problems, can you confirm you all got your game from Netherlands/Belgium?
We think we found an issue with the first batch of games shipped in those countries.

If you have this problem, please contact the customer support, they should provide new keys for you.

If you have this problem, but you are not in those countries, please let us know.

Cheers,

nadepower
05-05-2014, 05:17 PM
So i just go to support.ubi.com and ask for my season pass there? am i getting this right?

En0-
05-05-2014, 05:47 PM
Yes, if you got your game from Netherlands or Belgium.
If you have issues, let me know :)

ioswitch
05-06-2014, 02:38 AM
Yes, if you got your game from Netherlands or Belgium.
If you have issues, let me know :)

Thanks for your efforts kind sir, but a few days ago some guy on support named Immanuel told me twice to go back to the store in Dutch.
Where does that leave me now?

En0-
05-06-2014, 06:02 AM
Hello Ioswitch,

Since the 2nd of May, they should be giving new keys for people who bought retail in Netherlands or Belgium.
Was it before or after the 2nd of May?

Cheers,

BenShermanUbi
05-06-2014, 01:12 PM
Hi guys,

I will update this post as Solved but waiting for your reply to close it.

Regards,

ioswitch
05-06-2014, 05:09 PM
Hello Ioswitch,

Since the 2nd of May, they should be giving new keys for people who bought retail in Netherlands or Belgium.
Was it before or after the 2nd of May?

Cheers,

It was before but the support guy ignores me now cause I repeatedly told him that my retailer sent me back to Ubi.
Suggestions on what I can do now?

En0-
05-06-2014, 06:19 PM
Hello,

I'll send an email internally now to see what's happening. Not sure they are ignoring you. They may just be overloaded.
Can you confirm you contact them from the same account as on the forum?

Cheers,

ioswitch
05-06-2014, 07:04 PM
Hello,

I'll send an email internally now to see what's happening. Not sure they are ignoring you. They may just be overloaded.
Can you confirm you contact them from the same account as on the forum?

Cheers,

Just got a reply from Support, send my proof of purchase, awaiting response now.
I'll post here when I received my Season Pass.

nadepower
05-07-2014, 01:26 PM
Just got a reply from Support, send my proof of purchase, awaiting response now.
I'll post here when I received my Season Pass.

I just did the same thing, and all they told me was:

" I have looked into your issue and I can confirm the key you have doesn't include any extra content.

Unfortunately we are unable to send you a new code, to resolve this issue you will need to exchange the game with the retailer as you have been sold an incomplete product."

EDIT: went to the store where i bought it and they said i should contact ubisoft, since they added a paper saying this isn't deluxe edition on it now. They won't take it back since the game isn't sealed any more.

ioswitch
05-07-2014, 01:55 PM
I just did the same thing, and all they told me was:

" I have looked into your issue and I can confirm the key you have doesn't include any extra content.

Unfortunately we are unable to send you a new code, to resolve this issue you will need to exchange the game with the retailer as you have been sold an incomplete product."

EDIT: went to the store where i bought it and they said i should contact ubisoft, since they added a paper saying this isn't deluxe edition on it now. They won't take it back since the game isn't sealed any more.

That just sucks man, I just received a Season Pass code from Support.
What I can suggest is making a photo of your Trials Fusion Deluxe Edition box and next to it you show the backside of your booklet with the code on it, on top of that you write a note with your nickname on it and send it to Ubisoft together with the invoice and the check in order to proof the legitimacy of your request.

En0-
05-07-2014, 02:12 PM
Thank you for the feedback Nadepower, I'll email internally to see if we can help.

@Ioswitch: Any news on your side?

ioswitch
05-07-2014, 03:46 PM
Thank you for the feedback Nadepower, I'll email internally to see if we can help.

@Ioswitch: Any news on your side?

I'm awaiting the body kit code, I already successfully redeemed the Season Pass code tho.
Thanks a lot for your efforts kind sir, appreciate it!

nadepower
05-07-2014, 04:26 PM
That just sucks man, I just received a Season Pass code from Support.
What I can suggest is making a photo of your Trials Fusion Deluxe Edition box and next to it you show the backside of your booklet with the code on it, on top of that you write a note with your nickname on it and send it to Ubisoft together with the invoice and the check in order to proof the legitimacy of your request.

I actually send them the box with the keycode next to it together in a picture. Yet that is the reply i got from them :(

nadepower
05-07-2014, 05:23 PM
Guess i won't be buying any more games for uplay in the future then, if the suport doesnt even bother to be polite, or to actually try to help you. :/
I'm just left in the dark here and ioswitch (luckely for him) got his season pass with no problem.

ioswitch
05-07-2014, 06:07 PM
Guess i won't be buying any more games for uplay in the future then, if the suport doesnt even bother to be polite, or to actually try to help you. :/
I'm just left in the dark here and ioswitch (luckely for him) got his season pass with no problem.

Keep trying man, you payed for a product and you should get it as advertised.
It's not your fault.
Don't give up sir!

nadepower
05-07-2014, 06:29 PM
Keep trying man, you payed for a product and you should get it as advertised.
It's not your fault.
Don't give up sir!

I already tried a few times, but they never seem to even understand what i am talking about, now the guy "helping' me says it is a booklet with a season pass code within...

En0-
05-07-2014, 06:42 PM
Hi Nadepower,

Breath and stay calm :-) I know the situation is unfair and frustrating but the person in the customer supports makes his best to help you.
Keep discussing with him and I am sure a solution will come.

Let me know.

Cheers,

nadepower
05-07-2014, 07:01 PM
Hi Nadepower,

Breath and stay calm :-) I know the situation is unfair and frustrating but the person in the customer supports makes his best to help you.
Keep discussing with him and I am sure a solution will come.

Let me know.

Cheers,

never mind, i just deleted uplay from my pc entirely, it's not the first time customer support has no idea what they are talking about. Maybe that is part of the reason 90% of PC gamers hate uplay.

En0-
05-07-2014, 07:28 PM
Hi Nadepower,

Let me know if you change your mind and I will help.

Cheers,

nadepower
05-07-2014, 08:22 PM
Hi Nadepower,

Let me know if you change your mind and I will help.

Cheers,

well i would love to play but since support doesn't even try to help me im just left here in a corner in the dark with the feeling of being screwed over

ioswitch
05-08-2014, 04:54 PM
well i would love to play but since support doesn't even try to help me im just left here in a corner in the dark with the feeling of being screwed over

Try creating a new support ticket and hope for a different Support guy.
If the same Support guy is replying, request another Support guy.

@EnO- I just got my body kit code as well on top of the season pass and they both have been successfully redeemed.

En0-
05-08-2014, 05:34 PM
Great news ioswitch :)

@Nadepower: I sent you a message on the forum, please let me know. Also, as Ioswitch, please recontact customer support. I am sure things improved.

Dragonoframpage
05-13-2014, 04:52 AM
Hey, I've been bouncing back and forth between gamestop support and ubisoft support trying to get this figured out. Gamestop gave me one code for the Deluxe and Ubisoft tried to tell me I needed two, and blah blah blah I still don't have the season pass content. Ubisoft rep just told me he would content the dev team though :/

En0-
05-13-2014, 06:46 AM
Hey Dragon,

When was it? Recently or a few weeks ago? In which country did you buy your game?

Cheers,

Dragonoframpage
05-13-2014, 08:29 PM
Hey Dragon,

When was it? Recently or a few weeks ago? In which country did you buy your game?

Cheers,

I actually pre-ordered the deluxe edition digitally through Gamestop prior to release (4/10), and got the game at release (4/25) but I didn't realize until about a week ago that I was missing content and started messaging around. I started a conversation with Ubisoft 5/5 and Gamestop Support 5/11. I purchased the game in the United States.

En0-
05-13-2014, 08:46 PM
Ok, let me know if you have no resolution in the next days.

Cheers,

Dragonoframpage
05-14-2014, 02:23 AM
Ok, let me know if you have no resolution in the next days.

Cheers,

Ubisoft gave me a season pass code so I'm good now :)

En0-
05-14-2014, 06:15 AM
Perfect :) Enjoy!

Granger X
06-05-2014, 02:53 PM
Sorry for the bump!

I'm having the same issue with my Uplay key - no season pass for me. Ubi support have sadly been no help telling me to contact my retailer, despite the fact they have checked the key on my account and confirm it is for the Deluxe Edition, and have confirmed it only unlocked the game and one other item 'ULC 4th Upgrade Tricky' or something to that effect.

I'm frankly astounded that after being told this - basically confirming the key is at fault - a key that Ubisoft themselves generate - nobody else can do this - they still insist on referring me back to the retailer to fix the error! The error is clearly with Ubisoft and not anyone else.

OT but I'm sorry to say but Ubisoft support really needs to up it's game and get a heck of a lot better. I've 20 games in Uplay and have had to contact support at least 5 or 6 times with things not unlocking, VS a library of Steam titles comprising over 400 Games and I've never had to contact Steam ONCE about missing content....

En0-
06-06-2014, 07:20 AM
Hi Granger,

When did you contact the customer support please?

Cheers,

Granger X
06-06-2014, 10:52 AM
Hi Granger,

When did you contact the customer support please?

Cheers,

Hi En0,

i contacted support about 5 days ago. Yesterday was the day they came back to me with their reply after checking a few details. I then found a support phone number here in the UK which I called. That was where I was told I have the right key for the deluxe edition but not the right credentials on my account, as it had not unlocked the season pass like it should have.

I can provide support ticket numbers if that helps.

Thanks!

Dralian
08-02-2014, 08:51 PM
Seems like I'm having the same problem than you, guys. I bought the game one month ago. I only have one key too and when I go to the DLC, it redirects me to the Uplay Shop.

Support told me to go back to the store for the retail. I included the link of this subject to my support ticket and also uploaded the proof that I've bought the game in Belgium. I hope they'll be able to send me a key for the Season Pass :(

En0-
08-02-2014, 09:00 PM
Hi Dralian,

Let me know if you can't find a solution.

Cheers,

Dralian
08-05-2014, 08:17 PM
I got an answer of the support yesterday, En0. They immediatly gave me a key for the Season Pass and Light up the Skies content. Support was really good. Keep up the good work :D

En0-
08-05-2014, 09:08 PM
Great news :) Thanks for the answer!

Enjoy your ride!

avicus34
08-07-2014, 11:22 AM
I have the same problem. I have mail the support and they say that he works on it, but in this time i can't play at the dlc. i'm sad :(

ozandangel
08-07-2014, 07:08 PM
En0, thank you for helping everyone in this thread.
I purchased the download version of the Deluxe Edition from Gamestop and have the same issue with no Season Pass key, only the base key. I opened ticket 01494770 but am not getting much help although Erin/Ubi Tech Support said she would update the ticket with a key. But that was almost a day ago and she said it would only be an hour. Anything you can do to help?

Thanks!

En0-
08-08-2014, 07:53 AM
Hello Ozandangel,

No problem, just doing my job. :-)
I'll need to know if you're in North America or Europe.

Cheers,

avicus34
08-21-2014, 10:25 AM
I have the same problem. I have mail the support and they say that he works on it, but in this time i can't play at the dlc. i'm sad :(

hi, i send another mail to the support, and now the support say that my key are not a deluxe key but i'm sur it was and on uplay's historique it's writed trial fusion full game. i'm a little bit angry about us. can you help me please? the second dlc was out and i can't even try the first. i paid for that and the support want i pay again it's intolerable. sorry for my english it's not my first language but you're my last hope. thank you

ps: i'm in europe

En0-
08-23-2014, 09:31 AM
Hello,

Where did you buy the game? Retail? Digital?
How much did you pay?

Regards,

longshotx
10-08-2014, 04:31 AM
I just bought the Deluxe game from Newegg. Got a digital code but it did not unlock the Deluxe content including the Seasons Pass. What do I need to do?

Hello,

Where did you buy the game? Retail? Digital?
How much did you pay?

Regards,

Qoob.
10-13-2014, 09:46 AM
I have the same problem, i bought the Deluxe Edition (digital) from Muve.pl but i got only one code without Season Pass. It activated Deluxe Edition but SP is still misissing :(

BenShermanUbi
10-13-2014, 10:35 AM
I have the same problem, i bought the Deluxe Edition (digital) from Muve.pl but i got only one code without Season Pass. It activated Deluxe Edition but SP is still misissing :(

Hi qoobas81,

Did you try to contact the shop or Customer support (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/875276-How-To-Report-A-Bug-Error-READ-FIRST)?

Qoob.
10-13-2014, 11:40 AM
Hi qoobas81,

Did you try to contact the shop or Customer support (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/875276-How-To-Report-A-Bug-Error-READ-FIRST)?

I contacted with Shop, they told me, that they don't have Season Pass codes for this version and they removed information about SP from product description during summer sales
Sad, i bought "incomplete" deluxe edition :confused:

Ok, after few emails they send me Season Pass code :D

BenShermanUbi
10-14-2014, 09:12 AM
Ok, after few emails they send me Season Pass code :D

Good for you. :)
Now you are able to play through all career mode plus all 3 DLC's.
Have a nice ride. :)

Regards,

byeriptor
11-18-2014, 12:18 AM
Got the same problem. Bought the Deluxe edition on amazon, and the key unlocked the Deluxe edition, but no DLCs or Season Pass are marked as "owned" on my UPlay account.

When I look in my account information, it lists the game twice with the same key: "Trials Fusion" and "Trials Fusion - Full Game".

Contacted amazon for more info, but they told me to contact UbiSoft.

En0-
11-18-2014, 08:27 AM
Hello,

Did you contact the customer support?
http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/875276-How-To-Report-A-Bug-Error-READ-FIRST

Cheers,

byeriptor
11-18-2014, 09:47 AM
I just opened a ticked. :)

En0-
11-18-2014, 09:56 AM
Ok, they should answer in the next day or two. If you're still blocked in a few days, let me know. I'll see how I can help.

Cheers,

robbmosley
11-20-2014, 02:12 PM
I just opened a ticked. :)

Any joy with this? I'm having the same problem and am still awaiting any form of response from UBISoft. (Ticket raised in the 17th of Nov)

byeriptor
11-21-2014, 09:28 AM
Any joy with this? I'm having the same problem and am still awaiting any form of response from UBISoft. (Ticket raised in the 17th of Nov)

Still waiting for response too. Usually takes about 3 days in my experience to get the first response for a new ticket. After that, it's much faster for other responses to that ticket.

robbmosley
11-21-2014, 02:00 PM
Still waiting for response too. Usually takes about 3 days in my experience to get the first response for a new ticket. After that, it's much faster for other responses to that ticket.

Well after 4 days i've got a response, a one line response, saying that Amazon should have provided 2 keys, So Amazon are saying take it up with Ubisoft, and Ubisoft are saying take it up with Amazon... sigh... you know what forget it I don't even want the bloody game now.

robbmosley
11-21-2014, 05:06 PM
Well after 4 days i've got a response, a one line response, saying that Amazon should have provided 2 keys, So Amazon are saying take it up with Ubisoft, and Ubisoft are saying take it up with Amazon... sigh... you know what forget it I don't even want the bloody game now.

UPDATE: obtained refund from Amazon - whom responded within a couple of hours!

byeriptor
11-22-2014, 03:51 PM

Also got a response, mine said the ticket has been escalated to the "level 2" support team. No further info yet.

byeriptor
11-26-2014, 10:17 PM
Well, it's been 8 days since i opened the support ticket, and 4 days after it got put on hold ("escalated to level 2"). At this point, I'm not holding my breath anymore hoping to see this issue being resolved any time soon.

En0-
11-26-2014, 10:39 PM
Hello,

When is the last time you received information from customer support and what was it?

Cheers,

byeriptor
11-27-2014, 11:42 AM
As stated above, the last time I received an update (first and only update at the moment) was 5 days ago. The update said that the ticket had been escalated to level 2 support and that I shouldn't update it myself with any further info because that would cause the ticket to automatically being closed after 4 days.

En0-
11-27-2014, 12:05 PM
Ok, let us know if there is no news in the next days.

byeriptor
11-29-2014, 12:45 PM
Just read another review on Amazon that there apparently is indeed a problem with some of the Deluxe codes. The person who wrote the review linked below had the same problem, and Ubisoft provided him with the missing key within 3 days after contacting the customer service.

Link to the review: http://www.amazon.co.uk/product-reviews/B00JDSAXMU/ref=cm_cr_pr_hist_5?ie=UTF8&filterBy=addFiveStar&showViewpoints=0&sortBy=byRankDescending

Other people who had the same problem on Amazon kept being sent from Amazon to Ubisoft, back to Amazon, back to Ubisoft, and so on without their problem being solved (see other reviews on Amazon).

So In some cases Ubisoft is saying it's not their fault and that the retailer is to blame, while in other cases Ubisoft is confirming there's indeed a problem with the deluxe keys.

11 days after contacting Ubisoft support, I myself am still waiting for any concrete info on the ticket I opened. It goes without saying that my interest in the game is rapidly declining. I'll give it another couple of days, but after that I'll try to forget I ever bought the game and steer clear from any future Ubisoft products.

En0-
11-30-2014, 08:52 PM
Hello Byeriptor,

I'll check internally on Monday.

Let me know if you have news or not.

Cheers,

byeriptor
11-30-2014, 09:00 PM
Hello Byeriptor,

I'll check internally on Monday.

Let me know if you have news or not.

Cheers,

Will let you know when I get a reply on my ticket.

En0-
12-01-2014, 04:56 PM
Will let you know when I get a reply on my ticket.

Hello,

You should have received an answer.

Sorry for the delay, the launch of other games overloaded the support team, bad timing :-(

Let me know if you have other issues.

Regards,

byeriptor
12-01-2014, 07:28 PM
Yes, I just got a reply from the support team in which they provided keys for the missing content (season pass and light up the skies pack). Thank you for your help in getting this resolved, I appreciate it.

Also, I hadn't taken into account that Ubi launched a couple of new games recently, which makes it understandable that it took a while to get a proper response. But still, (almost) 2 weeks is a long time to wait :)

Now I'm off to continue the campaign and try out some community levels.

PS: Might be a bit early, but : Happy Holidays!

ArschPolierer78
02-18-2015, 08:33 PM
Could you have a look at issue 01964036?
I've been waiting for over a month now but nothing really happens. It's about a bought dvd which should include a season pass but didn't.

thank you so much.

En0-
02-19-2015, 06:20 AM
Hello,

Yes, I will check what's happening with this ticket. Can you precise where you are? (North America / Europe ?)

Cheers,

ArschPolierer78
02-19-2015, 03:52 PM
Hello,

Yes, I will check what's happening with this ticket. Can you precise where you are? (North America / Europe ?)

Cheers,

Thank you so much, I'm in european region, The Netherlands!

En0-
02-19-2015, 08:53 PM
Hello,

That should be fine now.

Let us know :)

Cheers,