PDA

View Full Version : Known PC Issues - Read this first!

BenShermanUbi
04-28-2014, 04:02 PM
Hello guys,

Thanks for all of your reports.
Be sure that we are working on this bugs.
At this moment you can look at list of know issues, which will be updated as soon as new info will be ready.
Dont forget to read this post before posting new one. Also dont hesitate to add in comments those which are not included.

Thanks for your support.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

PC Known Issues:
- Uplay reward wallpaper archive not working on Windows 8 FIXED Link - Here (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/873481-PC-Trials-Fusion-Wallpaper-download-zip-file-doesn-t-work)
- On Infinite trials skill game, when progressing to level 40-50 there is an obstacle that is unpassable. The gap cannot be made and blocking the user from continuing on. LOOKING INTO IT
- While using "Ultra Settings", the game won't save it on disc and the next session will boot with "High Settings". LOOKING INTO IT
- Enabled SLI configurations will have performances and compatibility issues. Link - Here (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/875002-SLI-issues-Please-test-NVidia-beta-driver?p=9943808#post9943808) FIXED
- Laptops with Optimus hardware may have issues to force the game to run on dedicated Nvidia GPU. LOOKING INTO IT
- Low framerate causes slow-motion effect. The gameplay speed is tied to the display refresh rate.For now, to solve this issue, lower your graphic settings. We are currently working on a satisfying solution. LOOKING INTO IT
- Loading time of the garage can take up to 20 seconds on some cofigurations. LOOKING INTO IT
- AZERTY keyboard support may be dysfunctional depending on Windows settings. LOOKING INTO IT
- Eyefinity/Surround configurations will observe camera issue on "Marina mania" track. LOOKING INTO IT
When reaching the 5th checkpoint, the camera shifts from the rider and focuses on the boat with explosives. LOOKING INTO IT
- Black screen on some configurations. Link - http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/867095-Screen-goes-black LOOKING INTO IT
- Game may crash in game editor when selecting multiple objects and turning physics mode to on. LOOKING INTO IT
- Random crash in Game Editor. Link - Here (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/874584-PC-Random-crash-on-editor) LOOKING INTO IT
- Window 8.1 Link - Here (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/873281-The-Game-does-not-start-under-windows-8-1-quot-Update-1-quot) LOOKING INTO IT
- Gamepad Dead zone. Link - Here (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/873834-FMX-Training-Program-Glitched-out) LOOKING INTO IT
- Season Pass (Steam). Link - Here (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/873483-I-bought-the-Deluxe-Edition-off-Steam-how-do-I-redeem-the-Season-Pass/page4) SOLVED
- Season Pass (Retail). Link - Here (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/875084-Deluxe-Edition-Season-Pass-Issue-not-fixed-for-Retail-purchases%21?p=9945518&viewfull=1#post9945518) LOOKING INTO IT
- Vibration feedback with Xbox 360 controller is very weak. Link - Here (http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/873543-Xbox-360-controller-vibration-barely-working-in-the-Full-PC-release) LOOKING INTO IT

Mathesar
04-28-2014, 05:44 PM
Also dont hesitate to add in comments those which are not included.

Controller rumble feedback is barely noticeable in the Retail release (using Xbox 360 controller), This wasn't an issue with the Beta - http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/873543-Xbox-360-controller-vibration-barely-working-in-the-Full-PC-release

Smilies2019
04-29-2014, 03:49 PM
i maybe put this in the wrong sesion (fusion beta) here are the things i would like to report

1: Chosing a track then a bike, if u cancle during bike loading (if you chose the wrong bike the game just freeze (have to reboot my comp)
2: Uplay chat doesnt always show: u have a new chat press SHIFT+F2, i have to check chat to know someone pmming me.
3: in the editor if u copy a object u u cant come into the object settings to change the object look, u just go back to object list
4: Dutch translation of the discription on Marina Mania zoneportal is wrong ( acourding to Dutch i have to do 5 flips to get the zoneportal)
5: Custom track Add feed has only a search function?
6: when i watch a replay of a custom track, i have to search for that track again to ride it,
7: i made a extreme track, but when i checked in "newest Hardest tracks" it isnt there. ( only way is to search with Add feedback for extreme's)
8: the huge objects are hard to see when they fill your screen, would be better if they are smaller, untill u put them down for use
9: in evo icould check "my tracks" cant find that in fusion
10: I cant see if a track is ninja level, unless someone give his/her track a name with ninja in it (example: mini ninja - my first ninja track)

Hope my feedback helps to make the game better,

UseLessUK
05-12-2014, 01:06 PM
Greetings,

1. There is no need to reboot your PC, simply CTRL + ALT + DEL and select Task Manager -> Click Processes Tab -> find 'trials_fusion.exe' in list, select it then click the End Process button, when asked are you sure say yes.

You can then start the game again, without having to wait for the OS to load... ;)

flobberknock
07-20-2014, 02:09 PM
Hello,

I was wondering if there was any update to the list above? I can see it hasn't been updated since April, and I have just bought Fusion and am experiencing the slow mo issue on a GTX 770 4GB edition. My current workaround which is still slightly experiencing the issue, is having GFX on low in game with vsync off, and then forcing vsync and triple buffering in the driver. It made the game actually playable, although it does sometimes still drop.

Any updates on this would be appreciated.

Regards,

Flobberknock

En0-
07-21-2014, 07:32 AM
Hello,

We're currently testing a fix for that. It won't be in the patch coming really soon but a little bit later if all tests are ok.
However, it's weird you need to put GFX on low with this configuration. Which resolution are you using?
Please send a screenshot of your graphic options menu.

Regards,

flobberknock
07-21-2014, 06:15 PM
General settings - Low
Resolution - 1920x1080
Aspect correction - Off
Show Frame rate - On
VSync - Off
Anti-aliasing - Off
Geometry Quality - Low
Shadow quality - Low
Parallax mapping - Off
Bloom quality - Low
Ambient Occlusion - Off
Particle Quality - Normal
DOF effect quality - Normal
Foliage - Off
Soft Particles - Off
Half Size particles - Off

If I increase the graphics settings I experience the slow motion effect, and if I disable VSync in the driver, I get horrendous screen tearing very often, it's a lose/lose at the moment. It's a shame that the game is capped at 60 as well (just like evolution) as I have a 144hz screen and cannot use it to its full capacity

damassacre
07-24-2014, 08:05 PM
Hello,

We're currently testing a fix for that. It won't be in the patch coming really soon but a little bit later if all tests are ok.

I was really bummed to find out today that this fix wasn't in today's patch. Wasn't it supposed to come out "a little bit later" after the June 18th patch? We're now past the second big patch, and that's not even counting the beta period patches. Maybe you should consider having a beta version of the game where you can push these fixes and have the users test for you. At least then some people would get the fix while others for which the fix introduced other problems can just go back to the regular game version. Ultimately, you would get more feedback by the time you get to push put the update to the regular versions and also spot problems faster. (Case in point: the editor lag problems past the June 18 patch could have been discovered earlier)

Just a friendly thought.

En0-
07-25-2014, 06:42 AM
Hi damassacre,

I totally agree with you but at the moment, it's just in a state we can't release. It improves the situation for most of the configuration but it also makes it worse for some others, so we can't release it :-( We keep working on it.

Regards,

Reaper392
07-25-2014, 05:20 PM
I don't know if this will help people who still have the issue with Nvidia optimus laptops, but its might be worth looking into since it solved similar problems with just cause 2: http://steamcommunity.com/app/8190/discussions/0/846940249220324722/

I posted one previously in another thread, which worked to an extent for some. This new one requires some fiddling, but if you follow it, it should work for you. This solution will work for laptops, considering the majority of users getting this error are using laptops as there is a conflict with Just Cause 2 and Nvidia Optimus technology.

PART 1: This is to get Just Cause 2 to launch

1. Right click Just Cause 2 in your Steam Library and select PROPERTIES.
2. Select LAUNCH OPTIONS, and type in "/dxadapter=0" without quotes. (http://i.imgur.com/YaNZ8.png)

PART 2: This is to get your graphics card to render the game (Steps 4-7: http://i.imgur.com/VAkZW.png)

1. Download Nvidia Inspector from: http://www.guru3d.com/files_get/nvidia_inspector_download,1.html
2. Open Nvidia Inspector
3. Click the button to the right of DRIVER VERSION.
4. From the PROFILE menu, select JUST CAUSE 2.
5. Scroll down the window until you find: Shim Rendering Mode Options per application for Optimus.
6. Click the text to the right, scroll to the top of the dropdown, and select SHIM_RENDERING_OPTIONS_DEFAULT_RENDERING_MODE
7. Click APPLY CHANGES in the top right-hand corner.
8. Run your game

This solution has worked for me, and various other people. Hopefully this is the fix you're looking for.

My laptop uses Nvidia Optimus so if you want me to try this out on the laptop I could, but since I haven't played trials on the laptop before I don't know if there is a problem or not

MixMasterAL
07-28-2014, 10:28 AM
I just recently bought this game after a long time of excitement since I played the previous one. But whenever I try to download the patch for the game it keep giving me this error message, "Uplay is unable to start your download. Check that you have an active internet connection and sufficient space on your harddrive then try again." I don't know if this is something wrong with the patch itself or if it's just a problem with Uplay. However i'm 100% sure that I have an active internet connection and enough space on my harddrive. If anyone is familiar with the issue and know a way to fix it, please tell me how or atleast point me to the right direction to do so. It would be much appreciated.

En0-
07-28-2014, 11:19 AM
Hello,

You can contact the customer support (information here: http://forums.ubi.com/showthread.php/875276-How-To-Report-A-Bug-Error-READ-FIRST )
They have processes to trouble shoot this kind of issue.

Let me know if you're still stuck.

Cheers,

Smilies2019
08-16-2014, 03:23 AM
Feedback for PC platform

(1) Replay speed is same as normal speed except the sound
(2) The fender of the backwheel is always in the way (irritating when u need it)
(3) The backwheel is to slippery, ( when fendergrab it slips to easy off)
(4) pit viper is to bouncy

It is very neccesary to also look into the bikes, they need improvement. especialy the pit viper

En0-
08-16-2014, 10:14 AM
Hello,

1) Thanks, we'll check that.
2/3/4) We won't touch the bikes, they are designed for the tracks, existing replays work with this tweaking. Nothing fundamentally wrong with the bikes. It just takes time to adapt and tame them properly.

Regards,

Smilies2019
08-16-2014, 06:45 PM
Thank you for responds En0_

Beside some glitches and no multyplayer fusion is a great game.

En0-
08-16-2014, 07:17 PM
Multiplayer is coming :)

NSP_I_VeNoMz
08-17-2014, 12:06 PM
existing replays work with this tweaking.

Regards,

If this is the case why do the coffin runs still work? From my understanding the replays only work from saved controller movement. As the coffin was physics based, surely after it was fixed all the coffin runs would be broken as in the replay they wouldn't be going as far as they did before the coffin fix? Really confusing for me because as far as I'm aware if anything to do with the physics, even the slightest thing is changed, the replay breaks, so why are coffin runs still working?

En0-
08-17-2014, 05:33 PM
I honestly don't know :)

IBlubbiI
08-22-2014, 03:03 PM
Any news on fixing the lag in sp tracks?

I would love to go for good times on them again, but some tracks (hornets nest, eden, winter getaway, way of the machine, devils beak and i bet alot of the original tracks aswell (havent tested them all, but for example covert ops is running with 20fps and less on some parts)) are just lagging so bad that i dont even bother trying.

It rly is no fun to play them in this state, and for my feel, the inputs are not getting 100% converted when the track is lagging.

It is 100% not my Pc, because i was able to play every track fluently on high settings before the patch. Now i have all the settings down to minimum, antialiasing disabled and it still is lagging.

Fast forward in replay makes my game go to 30 fps and is not faster than normal view.

I hope this can be fixed soon :(

MrGRiMv25
08-22-2014, 10:08 PM
I'm getting major lag as well since the latest patch whereas it was perfectly smooth before, it's especially bad on the DLC tracks - almost unplayable in places.

Changing settings doesn't help either.

Specs are: FX6300 / 4GB DDR3 1600 / GTX 760 2GB

En0-
08-23-2014, 09:27 AM
Thanks for the feedback guys, we're looking at it. We'll fix it.

sonIccay
02-15-2015, 02:36 AM
Hey. Game runs fine, DLC´s cool, no problems at all. But take a look on this screenshot

http://www.bilder-upload.eu/show.php?file=90e168-1423965208.jpg

En0-
02-15-2015, 06:55 AM
Hello,

Yes, we're aware of this problem, when the scores are really close they may be inversed. However, for technical reasons, it's not easy to fix now, so we'll leave it that way as it doesn't hurt too much neither.

Regards,

sonIccay
02-15-2015, 03:17 PM
okay ^^

Trelur
02-24-2015, 04:16 AM
En0,

Please advise when will you fix the issue where Trials Fusion does not work on Windows 8.1? I have worked with one of your techs to no avail. Sent screenshots/error logs the whole nine yards and I still receive to this day trials_fusion.exe has stopped working. I love the Trials series but I have still yet to play Trials Fusion because it's incompatible with my system.

En0-
02-24-2015, 08:36 AM
Hello Trelur,

The game works with Windows 8.1 and we can't reproduce your issue. It's most likely an issue that comes from something that is installed on your computer because we can't reproduce the issue with the same configuration as yours...

I am not sure how we can help actually.

Personally, if I'd be you, I'd try to format/clean my PC entirely but it may be a complex process.

Regards,

sonIccay
02-26-2015, 07:41 PM
Since last patch/update the game starts in windowed mode ever. Its not really a problem but sometimes my game going to chrash if start in windowed mode. Any reasons ?

KrAzZzHD
02-28-2015, 10:18 AM
It pisses me off! i can't play on PC anymore! The game keeps crashing! ALL THE TIME! It starts and i only get a black screen and it stays like that forever. I can chose 3 options then when i klick into the black screen:
1.Search online for problem solving.
2. Wait for game to respond.
3. Close the programm

i have Windows 7 Professional. i reinstalled it 10 times. Im Level 54 on Trials. Also the bought version jerks like hell!!!!! and i have an high end PC! i will post my stats.
I could play it when i bought it back then. I tried everything to get it back to start again. NOTHING WORKS!!!! I need help or otherwise!

------------------
System Information
------------------
Time of this report: 2/25/2015, 18:47:22
Machine name: KOSTEN
Operating System: Windows 7 Professional 64-bit (6.1, Build 7601) Service Pack 1 (7601.win7sp1_gdr.150113-1808)
Language: German (Regional Setting: German)
System Manufacturer: System manufacturer
System Model: System Product Name
BIOS: BIOS Date: 03/14/14 14:34:17 Ver: 24.03
Processor: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-3570K CPU @ 3.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~3.4GHz
Memory: 16384MB RAM
Available OS Memory: 16332MB RAM
Page File: 4873MB used, 27786MB available
Windows Dir: C:\Windows
DirectX Version: DirectX 11
DX Setup Parameters: Not found
User DPI Setting: Using System DPI
System DPI Setting: 96 DPI (100 percent)
DWM DPI Scaling: Disabled
DxDiag Version: 6.01.7601.17514 64bit Unicode
---------------
Display Devices
---------------
Card name: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 780 Ti
Manufacturer: NVIDIA
Chip type: GeForce GTX 780 Ti
DAC type: Integrated RAMDAC
Device Key: Enum\PCI\VEN_10DE&DEV_100A&SUBSYS_100A10B0&REV_A1
Display Memory: 2712 MB
Dedicated Memory: 2994 MB
Shared Memory: 3813 MB
Current Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (144Hz)
Monitor Name: PnP-Monitor (Standard)
Monitor Model: VG248
Monitor Id: ACI24E1
Native Mode: 1920 x 1080(p) (60.000Hz)
Output Type: DVI
Driver Name: nvd3dumx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvwgf2umx.dll,nvd3dum,n vwgf2um,nvwgf2um
Driver File Version: 9.18.0013.4752 (English)
Driver Version: 9.18.13.4752
DDI Version: 11
Driver Model: WDDM 1.1
Driver Attributes: Final Retail
Driver Date/Size: 2/5/2015 22:01:44, 17253848 bytes
WHQL Logo'd: Yes
WHQL Date Stamp:
Device Identifier: {D7B71E3E-534A-11CF-9061-07301CC2C435}
Vendor ID: 0x10DE
Device ID: 0x100A
SubSys ID: 0x100A10B0
Revision ID: 0x00A1
Driver Strong Name: oem14.inf:NVIDIA_SetA_Devices.NTamd64.6.1:Section0 35:9.18.13.4752:pci\ven_10de&dev_100a
Rank Of Driver: 00E02001

tsv-strife
09-13-2015, 08:41 AM
On windows 10 Pro x64 here it also crashes as soon it's done loading and want to go to the main menu.

Windows event viewer says this: Faulting application name: trials_fusion.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x559e8e67
Faulting module name: trials_fusion.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x559e8e67
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00a8992f
Faulting process id: 0x133c
Faulting application start time: 0x01d0edf6cea9493e
Faulting application path: D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Trials Fusion\datapack\trials_fusion.exe
Faulting module path: D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Trials Fusion\datapack\trials_fusion.exe
Report Id: f8edc58f-f575-4b3e-a00a-7acd9b555bc7
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

No matter what I try, Run as administrator, Compatibility mode. All my drivers are updated.

Don't tell me to make a ticket though, I paid for this game and it's been months since the last update came out. SO I do hope it'll be fixed eventually. I'm not even the only one who has issues with this game under windows 10, but nobody had a solution.

En0-
09-13-2015, 11:42 AM
Hello,

The game works on Windows 10, so the problem is somewhere else. It can be hardware, incompatibility with other softwares, etc...
Please open a ticket with the customer support, they'll can help to troubleshoot the issue.

Regards,

tsv-strife
09-13-2015, 11:54 AM
I haven't changed anything (Hardware or software) when I was running Win7 or Win8.1 and it worked back then, though I can understand it is possible that there is a compatibility issue with Win10/TF and my hardware, but it seems too weird for me.

Grimlock77777
09-19-2015, 04:17 PM
On windows 10 Pro x64 here it also crashes as soon it's done loading and want to go to the main menu.

Windows event viewer says this: Faulting application name: trials_fusion.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x559e8e67
Faulting module name: trials_fusion.exe, version: 0.0.0.0, time stamp: 0x559e8e67
Exception code: 0xc0000005
Fault offset: 0x00a8992f
Faulting process id: 0x133c
Faulting application start time: 0x01d0edf6cea9493e
Faulting application path: D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Trials Fusion\datapack\trials_fusion.exe
Faulting module path: D:\Games\Steam\steamapps\common\Trials Fusion\datapack\trials_fusion.exe
Report Id: f8edc58f-f575-4b3e-a00a-7acd9b555bc7
Faulting package full name:
Faulting package-relative application ID:

No matter what I try, Run as administrator, Compatibility mode. All my drivers are updated.

Don't tell me to make a ticket though, I paid for this game and it's been months since the last update came out. SO I do hope it'll be fixed eventually. I'm not even the only one who has issues with this game under windows 10, but nobody had a solution.

I have the same problem on windows 10. it crashes after loading right before main menu

TooFastLX
03-27-2016, 07:42 AM
My game will not launch. I have tried reinstalling and when I launch the game (from Steam) nothing happens. It shows in my processes that the game is running. But I see nothing on my screen showing any indication that is is. I get no errors or anything.

Rakuey
06-04-2016, 03:25 PM
1. Click ride
2. Click any mission
3. game crashes

or

1. click create
2. game crashes

:p